Do you wear glasses?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i agree. you definitely need it, if you're active & do a lot of sports, too. it took me breaking 3 glasses to finally try contacts. :huh:
3 glasses???? denggg... i got contacts because i was playing sports. :lol: i love contacts.

speaking of contacts, just the other day, i was rubbing my eye & my contact popped out & i lost a pair.. :lol: [that rarely happens to me!] so now i gotta use a new set of contacts.. sucks! one less of a pair...

snluvdrama12

sarNie Egg
Yeah I am wicked bad w/ taking good care of my glasses. I always misplace them--yes I have 5 pairs.
They are much cheeper online.

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
Apparently I'm getting really blind now since I redid my eye exam after a year. My eye vision got worst! So I have contacts and glasses. Glasses for work and home and contacts when i go out with friends.....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Apparently I'm getting really blind now since I redid my eye exam after a year. My eye vision got worst! So I have contacts and glasses. Glasses for work and home and contacts when i go out with friends.....
awe.. my vision is never stable. i'm tryna get it to become stable so i can get lasik.

How much do contacts cost??
it depends on what brand you wear. you gotta get it fitted at the eye doctor & all that stuff. because some contacts don't work with people.

but usually around $30 for a box. that's how much mine cost.

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
How much do contacts cost??
Tea like Noy said, it really depends. I guess like on the size of your eyes and stuff like that. When i buy my contacts, i just get a whole year supply. So that i dont have to go back to the place often. And i think it save quite some money too. I dont know how much a box is for mine. Range from $30-$40 for the clear ones. ANd for colors i think it's more.

Last year i had just the clear one. THe whole year supply is like $100 something for 8 boxes(3 pairs in each box) This year cost me more cus i got color contacts. Half colored and half clear cus it's my first time wearing colored contacts and i have to get use to it first

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thanks guys Sorry I have another question can you keep wearing the same contacts over and over or do you always have to get new ones every month/year?

minankumo

sarNie Adult
i use to wear glasses but since mine broke i dont use it anymore. like to share my story. when i was in elamentary school i saw alot of kids wearing glasses n i thought it was cool so i decided to go look so closed to the tv to get blind so i can get glasses. yup now when i think about it i feel dumb. lol

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks guys Sorry I have another question can you keep wearing the same contacts over and over or do you always have to get new ones every month/year?
Years ago, people were able to wear just one pair of contacts for the whole year or something. But now it's different cus i think due to eye infection and stuff like that. The longest the doctor allow you to wear a pair of contacts is up to only two weeks and then change it to a new pair

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
oh really that is so short T_T that must cost alot of money buying news one over and over if you can only wear it for 2 weeks only.

anyone know how much contacts+colored ones cost??

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
the price difference is prolly bout $10-15
when i got the clear ones with the one year supply, it only cost me like a hundred something with discount cus it was my first time there and getting a whole year supply.
now this year, the whole year supply package cost me about $200. that's 8 boxes, with 3 pairs in each box.

buying the whole year supply is so much better than buying one box at a time. save you time to go back and forth.

i think just the clear ones is like $30 for a box. so the colored ones should be about $10-20 more. depends on the brand

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
ooh really thanks noy! i am hoping mines won't cost over $200 becoz my mom will be paying it for me since i cannot work yet T_T if it cost more than $200 i doubt i will get it for my junior year/sweet16.

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
Yep, NP! Hope it wont cost that much for you either. But they're pretty cool tho. Im loving my blue contacts! It makes my eyes stick out more. LOL

Liberty

sarNie Adult
It varies. They make contacts that you can wear all the time, day to night, for a whole year before changing it out. Those usually cost a little more.
I wouldn't recommend going for the year long one because if do something like try to swim with it (I think they make contacts for that too now) and lose your contacts you're going to have to order another pair (it's pricier if your eyes aren't the same prescription).

I have the bi-monthly ones. I ordered a whole year supply for about $50, maybe less. I change them out every other month. It's fairly cheap for me because my eyes are the same. The prices have gone up a little though. I remember a year ago I could get a whole year supply for around $35.
That's just the cost of regular prescription contacts. Now if you want the colored kind it's more costly (for prescription ones that is).