Do you wear glasses?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

myx

sArNieZ
i just barely got myself a pair of glasses cause i'm starting to see things blury from afar.
just wanna know how many sarn members wear glasses.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yesh i do! i wear glasses but the majority of the time i wear contacts =] i'm super blind...

how do you feel about wearing glasses emilie?
I use to hate wearing glasses, simply because i thought it was dorky. now i'm a true geek & im proud! lol.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I wear contacts most of the time but I have a pair of glasses for times I don't feel like putting in my contacts.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I have glasses too! I wear them in class when I can't read the white board or can't see the presentation on the screens lol. Other than that, I honestly hate wearing them, especially when I first got it, it gives you a major headache while wearing them. My friends all think I look cute or sophisticated with glasses on, but it sucks arse man. My conditions are not that bad to have to wear glasses all the time so thats a good thing.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I have glasses too! I wear them in class when I can't read the white board or can't see the presentation on the screens lol. Other than that, I honestly hate wearing them, especially when I first got it, it gives you a major headache while wearing them. My friends all think I look cute or sophisticated with glasses on, but it sucks arse man. My conditions are not that bad to have to wear glasses all the time so thats a good thing.
i know what you mean. i use to hate wearing them cuz i was the only one out of my friends who wore them. now i'm like whatever, i wear glasses & what!? lol. i have really bad vision... my left is worst than my right... which sucks.. i need my glasses to see everything around me...

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
oh yeah i wear em mostly contacts coz glasses dnt suit me i look like some university student ma mom said not that its bad i aint that old enough to be in uni yet haha its illegal if i dont wer them drivin 555

Quarter

Tell me about it.
20/20 here. i have a cool emo glasses i just bought last month though! i look smart with it lol. plus prettier O_O

judyp

sarNie Adult
i only needed glasses when i started driving. damn all those glares! so i am nearsighted..can't see far. my family calls me blind because their vision is pretty good. i don't wear my glasses all the time though..only in class and when im driving at night. i try not to wear them all the time because i don't want my eyes to be too dependent on them & get worse.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
contacts here...

and it all began with the school projectors and sarnworld(cause me to always be online/computer when I was hooked)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i only needed glasses when i started driving. damn all those glares! so i am nearsighted..can't see far. my family calls me blind because their vision is pretty good. i don't wear my glasses all the time though..only in class and when im driving at night. i try not to wear them all the time because i don't want my eyes to be too dependent on them & get worse.
oh i know what you mean, i use to only wear it in class but... my eyes got worst & i realized that i need my glasses all the time plus, my eye doctor was telling me to wear it on a daily basis. so now i can't see without my glasses.

i think i jinxed myself for wearing glasses. when i was like 8 i told my dad that i wanna glasses & he laughed & now i'm wearing glasses... :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
LMAO us sarnies are blind a** :loool: . I hate wearing glasses. LOL> I lost my pair so I don't wear them any more. But I got in trouble once because the cop stop me from driving and when he saw my license, he was like "where is your glasses?" he let me off the hook though, I wished I told him, I had on contact. LMAO but I was afraid he would want me to take them off too to see if I was lying. Anyways, I am much more careful, though I hate copying notes from my friend, that is the only downside. Anyways I have to get new ones, but I am in a poor state as of now, I got to wait to buy me another pair.

But you know how I got blind. LMAO too much drama [sitting too close to the television], and I stay on the internet at night with the light shut. LMAO Its better not to rely so much on your glasses, it only worsen it.

sirena

sarNie Adult
I wear contacts most of the time but I have a pair of glasses for times I don't feel like putting in my contacts.

me 2 haha i have both glasses and contacts

sumtime i wear the glasses if i dnt feel like wearing contact or if i want the glasses to go with my outfit or sumthing haha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LMAO us sarnies are blind a** :loool: . I hate wearing glasses. LOL> I lost my pair so I don't wear them any more. But I got in trouble once because the cop stop me from driving and when he saw my license, he was like "where is your glasses?" he let me off the hook though, I wished I told him, I had on contact. LMAO but I was afraid he would want me to take them off too to see if I was lying. Anyways, I am much more careful, though I hate copying notes from my friend, that is the only downside. Anyways I have to get new ones, but I am in a poor state as of now, I got to wait to buy me another pair.

But you know how I got blind. LMAO too much drama [sitting too close to the television], and I stay on the internet at night with the light shut. LMAO Its better not to rely so much on your glasses, it only worsen it.
i totally agree! watching so damn close to the tv & the computer screen :loool:

XCappy

Mr. Char
Well, sarNworld is a board that promotes some new thai lakorn and other asian dramas. No wonder that 85% here are blind :D (Well, it's just a joke).
Anyways, I'm not that deep :D

noungning

Heartless
i wear glasses, i used to only wear contacts a majority of the time. but i'm lazy and rather just put my glasses on.

this year my prescription jumped pretty fast... well last year... i changed my prescriptions in thailand to something then a couple of months later, i need a new prescription! gosh it's from the hours i spend on the computer... sucks pretty bad.