Glai Phet Glai Savan

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Holy shit i seen this lakorn...hella hella hella long time ago...i have a few parts of this movie on my over recorded movies hahaha....damnnn... it's so old that i don't even know the title..until i seen the sc's and shit...i have no memory of what this lakorn is about though..hahaha...!

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
thank you so much for the clip it look very interest. i want to watch it.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
got a question the lady in there is she from thep sarm rudoo who likes phone too the giant lady???????????

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
The music in this lakorn is the same from "Mong Pa". The end is weird. It most focus on the father figthing with that gaint guy and slove the problem on their grandparent. but I still like to watch it because pra-ek. somehow, i think he cute.

J

Joni

first it was about Ghaipetch. But after Ghaisuvan grw it Ghaipetch part was over it continue with Ghaisuvan. But later on in the movie Ghaipetch came back from the cave fighting with his giant enemy. His other son Ghaikeow marry his enemy duaghter. So ghaipetch and the giant guy became friends. But ghaisuvan didnt join them she fought against them trying to get his wife back. Ghaisuvan wife was kidnap by the giant guy son. Ghaikeow and Ghaipetch didn'y know Ghaisuvan was thier family member. They help those giant fought against ghaisuvan. But the movie ended on Ghaipetch do to Chakrit Pino had to go make Mon Nakarart so it couldn't ended on him and his nang ake.

I got this news from a friend. :)

J

Joni

It was about three family members. Ghaipetch the father Ghaisuvan the son (Chakrit Pino) Ghaikeow (play by the orange guy in Gopetch 7 see). But the most important part were Ghaisuvan and his wife had more parts.

J

Joni

around 1989 ghaisuvan is a giant. His mother is a giant that lives up in the sky near heaven. Ghaisuvan only turns into a giant when he put on his mask. When he takes it off he is human.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
SecretAgent said:
How old was this lakorn? It looked like it was made in the 80's.
[post="160339"][/post]​
:lol: so funny i think old borans are the best and never get tired of watching it right now they so like fake and some scene really sucks

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
I saw the preview for this lakorn at SarN's store. Does anyone know why it's dubbed in Thai, even though it's a Thai lakorn? And I think they did it with Din Nam Lom Fai too. :lol: