girls perspective needed

henrychan

sarNie Egg
Hey guys, (ladies especially), been curious about this for a while, never bothered to ask until the other day when a female friend jokingly kneed me in the crotch after mildly teasing her. wasnt hard but it hurt like hell, and she just kind of gigled afterword, so on that note I was genuinely wondering...

1. Why do so many girls find it funny to hit guys in the balls?

and expanding on that

2. Are girls aware that the pain travels up into a guys stomach and makes them feel naseous?

3. Does it hurt a girl to be hit in the same area, any more than say being hit in the arm or leg?

4. when you see a guy get hit there, does it make you say to yourself "wow glad im not a guy?" or anything like that?

Thanks to all who answer these questions

I guess we're not aware of how much it hurts...I, for one, didn't know that it leads to nauseousness.  As for whether or not the pain is as excruciating for a female to be hit in the same region -- I can't really say on that one as I doubt many have been punched or hit there...

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I have to truthfully answer to this topic. I feel bad to be a girl because of what you said up there, but i just want you to know that yes, it does hurt if a girl gets hit in the same region. I do say i'm lucky to not be a guy when i see it happen. and i do not see it funny, unless that guy really does deserve it.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I say girls do it because of the reaction of the guys after they get hurt in "that" place. I've never done it, usually I just dig my nails into a guy of smack them but I would never hit a guy "there" An ex-friend of mine just did it to get guy's attention (I know what a way to get attention) she thought it would be cute to "play" with a guy like that. He obviously was not happy. Some girls just think it's funny to see a dude in pain.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree with cupid, it's the reaction. I think its not our fault though. For me I'd say the media has part to it. lol Such as Simpsons in the Old man getting hit in the grimes by the foot ball. But I've never done it before. Maybe to my bf by accident but I'd never do it on purpose, unless he makes me angry. lol 
I wasn't aware that pain travel up into a guy's stomach until I dated my bf. lol 
And Yes, I say it does hurt but maybe not as intense as the guys. 
And yes, whenever I do see that, I would think to myself I'm glad I'm not a guy but at times wonder what it'll be like. I'm just curious. lolXD