GIRLS! Don't do online dating or this might be you

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Link don't work here but go on youtube to watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T4whbPvBAc&feature=feedf

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
Why people so stupid, even with all those media like To Catch a Predator and Oprah telling people not to meet strangers from online.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Scary. 16 year old with a 23 year old guy? I guess it's consensual that they date, but did her parents know she's dating an older guy...a guy she met online?

Oh I love watching to Catch a Predator. But I don't watch tv anymore :(

I know of people who dated online, some of them are successful and some aren't. I just think it's scary when you're so young to date online. So many scary things happen.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Wow, I'm not surprised. Online dating is quite scary but it depend on the person.
I had a little cousin, she's 14 and she's actually dating a 20 or 21 year old guy. They talked online and then met offline. They come on and off, go and leave. They live in different city, like 3 hours ahead from each other. Things for them are going okay. They argued and laughed together. You could say it just depend on how each other react. This clip make people feel down but if you're one of the online dater, don't lose your hope but be more careful of who are you talking to.

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
I mean, how dumb are these people!
OFF TOPIC: My cousin met her ex-bf on myspace and he visited her a couple of time and like one day he just forced her to get in the car (he wanted to marry her) or else he's going to kill her family. She got scared and got out of the car. BTW...the guy didn't do anything to her family. I mean my cousin is only 15!!!! And the guy is freaking 20 something years old!!! What's wrong with these people! So crazy!

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
I mean, how dumb are these people!
OFF TOPIC: My cousin met her ex-bf on myspace and he visited her a couple of time and like one day he just forced her to get in the car (he wanted to marry her) or else he's going to kill her family. She got scared and got out of the car. BTW...the guy didn't do anything to her family. I mean my cousin is only 15!!!! And the guy is freaking 20 something years old!!! What's wrong with these people! So crazy!
That is mentally crazy. I don't think that guy is a gentle man yet. =(

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Did anybody else other than me find it weird that they used an ASIAN police to talk about the situation???

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
There is nothing wrong with meeting someone online because psychotic people are everywhere. It could very well be some guy you met at the mall, club, restaurant. Their mistake is meeting in a private place. Always meet in a public place until you get to know the person better. I'm not saying you should go out there and meet people online, but just saying to take precautions when you are dating or meeting someone for the first, second, third, fourth, and etc time.