girl wanted a navy heather sweater, but it's out of stock.

girl pointed out a specific Victoria Secret sweater she wanted. she handed me the catalog with the page folded and color circled and everything. now her color, navy heather, is out of stock. :huh: the other colors they have is princess pink, black, proper pink & blazing orange. i was thinking about subbing black, since it's close to navy, but not sure. what do the girls think?

they have her color in M though. she's a S but has gained weight. i'm thinking she'd semi-smack me, if i get her the M in her color, correct? :ph34r:

TIA. :D

PS. no. i cannot ask her. :p

judyp

sarNie Adult
out of stock at the store or online? if at the store, try other stores or try online. if online, then you're screwed! lol. and are you sure she's a size S? you know sometimes a S fits like an XS and a M fits like a S. if its a jacket, i'd go with a bigger size. just my opinion.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
How much weight has she gained?
If it's noticable on her body, go with a M.
I hate getting anything too small, it only just makes me feel fat. lol But that's just me.
Some people don't even bother going up a size with their body change and squeeze into their old size. Trust me, it's not a pretty sight.
Make sure you get a gift receipt with it so she can exchange it herself.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I don't think she would smack you if you get her a M. Just tell her the smalls are all out of stock and since you know that she really wanted one, you decided to settle for the M one. She should understand and be reasonable enough about it. But like Liberty said, make sure to get a gift receipt in case the M is too big for her.

DO NOT get her the medium one! NEVER do that! just tell her that the small is out of stock and ask her for her second choice color wise...she could take the size thing the wrong way and totally be offended...

noungning

Heartless
u called the company i'm assuming...

if the girl means that much to u that u post this... i'd manage to freaking find her that S, since that make the sweat 1000x worthy of having.

don't get her the M, it'd be awful since she'd probably like a size that fit her... but the truth is people tend to wear a size too small... for the record, people tends to wear a bra size too small too (for those that wear a bra of course lmfao)

good luck... try all ways of searching for it... get going now. ;)