Girl kiss Jui

Captainlover

sarNie Elites

“จี๊ด” เปิดซิงจ๊วบ “จุ๋ย”

ควันหลงงานเปิดตัวโครงการที่พักอาศัยสุดหรู “ดาหลาบุรี” ของน้องสาวนายกฯที่โรงแรมแกรนด์ ไฮแอท เอราวัณ เมื่อหลายวันก่อนมีไฮไลท์เด็ดดวงที่ทำเอาแขกไฮโซไฮซ้อในงานตกตะลึงกันไปทั่ว!!!

จากที่ตอนแรก ภายในงานก็มีการจัดเดินแบบแฟชั่นโชว์จากเหล่านายแบบ-นางแบบชั้นนำหลายคน แต่ด้วยคอนเซปท์ของงานและเสื้อผ้าที่แต่ละคนสวมใส่ ก็คงจะไม่มีใครดาดคิดว่าจะมีอะไรหวือหวามาให้ได้ยลกัน

เนื่องจากส่วนใหญ่มักจะเน้นการเดินที่นำเสนอไลฟ์สไตล์การใช้ชีวิตแบบคนรุ่นใหม่ อาทิ การเดินช็อปปิ้งและเดินคุยโทรศัพท์มือถือแบบธรรมดา

แต่ถึงกระนั้น...ช็อตเด็ดก็เกิดขึ้น เมื่อสองนางแบบ “จี๊ด-แสงทอง” และ “จุ๋ย วรัทยา” เดินแบบมาด้วยกันในชุดเสื้อผ้าสีสดใส และจู่ๆ ไม่รู้ว่าสาวจี๊ด-แสงทอง นึกสนุกในอารมณ์หรืออยากทำเซอร์ไพร์ส จึงดึง สาวจุ๋ยมา “จูจุ๊บ” ปากประกบปากแบบรวดเร็วปานสายฟ้าแลบ ต่อหน้าประธานและแขกในงาน จนทุกคนต่างคราง “ฮือ...” ออกมาพร้อมกันโดยมิได้นัดหมาย

งานนี้มีแต่คนช็อก !เพราะนึกไม่ถึงว่าสาวจุ๋ยจะหาญกล้า เพราะปกติสาวเจ้าเป็นดาราที่รักษาภาพและเป็นเด็กดีมาตลอด แต่ดูจากตอนเดินแล้ว ดูท่าจุ๋ยก็ไม่ได้เต็มใจโชว์เสียวครั้งนี้นัก แต่คงต้องปล่อยเลยตามเลยเพราะไม่อยากเสียงาน ไม่รู้แฟนหนุ่ม “กัปตัน” เห็นภาพแล้วจะมีลมเพชรหึงบ้างอ๊ะเปล่าหนอ

อย่างไรก็ดี สำหรับวงการเดินแบบของบ้านเรา ตอนนี้กระแส “หญิงจุ๊บหญิง” เหมือนจะกลายเป็น เทรนด์ใหม่ที่นางแบบหลายคนนิยมทำ แม้จะเสี่ยงต่อการถูกสังคมประณามตามหลังก็ตามที โดยผู้เปิดซิงพฤติกรรมนี้ คือโย-ยศวดี กับสาวเก๋-ชลลดา ซึ่งทั้งคู่เคยแลกลิ้นกันในงานเปิดตัวนิตยสารจนโดนจวกเละไปเมื่อหลายเดือนก่อน หลังจากนั้นก็มีอีกหลายนางใจกล้าจุ๊บโชว์ตามงานกันเป็นระยะ

can someone please translate i really want to know. why are they kissing? on stage?

calla

sarNie Adult
awww i can't believe my eyes when i first saw the pic but after reading the article i feel much better.......lolz.

the article say........that other girl and jui catwalk together but out of no where she started to kiss jui on the lip.

normally jui is really a good girl, but at that scene, it seens like jui doesn't look happy with it but what should she suppose to do since she doesn't wants to destroy their work.

natty

Chubs
lol i guess the other girl wants some publicity and she scored!

sarN

sarNie Granny
haha omg no wonder Jui 's hand is like dat! she freak out !!!! .. dat girl must seen Briney&Maddona :rolleyes:

Mae

sarNie Adult
Eww...they cut some scenes in Por and Jui's lakorn to not ruin her reputation..but look at this picture...ewww, this is gonna be a killer compared to acting in a lakorn....gross..

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
oh no wonder eww the girl must wants publicity BADLY
Which one is Jui the PINK HAT or YELLOW ONE?

lolss. what so ew about this picture? i thought it was kindda HOT! haha. i guess im use to it because i have couple of friends that are gay and lesbo. lmao.

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
Ewww...What's going on. I'd rather prefer to see her and one of her p'eks in a lakorn. :eek:

jai

sarNie Elites
too bad for jui... as in madonna/britney and christina it was all consentual kiss.. this was forced! sad that that gurl put her in that position ... she had to be proffesional.. weird things pps do for some publicity.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
LADii_TiMELESS said:
lolss. what so ew about this picture? i thought it was kindda HOT! haha. i guess im use to it because i have couple of friends that are gay and lesbo. lmao.
[post="135530"][/post]​
It would be hot if she wasnt force and if she was comfortable with it . . . but she wasnt so. . yea :huh:
Where was this pic taken and why, does anyone noe?
was it for a lakorn or something????