Ging Ka Lhong(ch3:Red Drama)

mokka

sarNie Adult
What happen at the end... if you want to, you can pm me... I wanna know how it end... i don't have time to watch it...plz...thanks

WhiteLotus

sarNie Egg
Alright, I'll fill u in mokka

Patrick took Wah on the day of both of their wedding (Patrick was planning to marry Pitta, and Wah was gonna marry Danai). So, he took Wah and it was raining bad. Their car crashed into this pole, and so they decided to stop and rest at some abandone hut. Patrick asked Wah to marry him and he will make her mother accept him. Just when he was about to kiss her everyone (Aom, Ae, and Danai and him mom) walked in.

Ae: "Stop, u guys cannot do this."
Danai's mom: "It's time for u to tell the truth Galhong."
Aom: "No, u betta not."

Ae told the truth and Patrick was really upset. He couldn't believed it, so he started to get angry, cried and ran out. Both mothers ran after him.

Aom: "Ma kar tood." (I'm sorry)
Patrick: "If having a mother like u, I would rather not have any at all."

And so on, Wah then became sick and her condition got worsen. The doctor said that she needed a bone marrow or something. Everyone got worried, but they couldn't ask Pat for help, and plus, he made a decision that he will return back to LA. Danai then saw Patrick at her house and told him that Wah was really sick, and she will die soon if he doesn't save her. Patrick, felt bad, so he decided he will do it to save her life. When Wah was alone in his room, Patrick sneaked in and bid farewell to her.

Danai: "How come u don't stay and wait for her to wake up first?"
Patrick: "I don't want to see the person that I love have to cry."

blah, blah.....Pitta found out that Aom killed her mom, Aom shot her to keep her quiet....She then later came after Galhong...Patrick found out the truth of what really happend years ago and wanted to make up the past that he missed after finding out the Galhong will die soon.

Aom got locked up in jail, gone crazy...Galhong and her two kids spend their family time together, and on the night of their last dinner, she passed away.

WhiteLotus

sarNie Egg
Oh yea, towards the end they threw her bone ashes into the ocean. Wah and Danai decided to get engage, but Wah told him that the wedding has to be up with her brother's decision. Wah gave Patrick a Gahlong flower and they both looked at it and hold onto it together and it ended there.

Overall, this lakorn was okay...Duh at the begining Ae was kinda dumb. Tack and Oh is soooo cute in this lakorn. Hope they will star in one as the P'ake and N'ake. Anywho, I really, REALLLLLy luv this soundtrack. And the song at the ending is the song that Num Sornram sang on this one concert event like long ago. Don't remember, but the girl version was gooood also.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I just finished watching the lakorn..Kinda slow since I just bought it lol..But it was good..I wanted Jackrit and Ae to end up together but they didn't..Sucks..

nolee

sarNie Adult
im watching this lakorn right now, it's pretty good. I LOVE Ae, she's one of my favorites next to Benz lol. hopefully the ending will be satisfying -- i didn't read anyone's post yet cause i don't wanna spoil it!

nolee

sarNie Adult
just finished this finally.. kinda overly dramatic -- and it would've been better if they stuck to one generation. plus they skipped too many scenes lol. but i still love Ae!