Ging Ka Lhong(ch3:Red Drama)

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
I hope Tack finds out soon that the person he wants to marry with is his sister. I feel so sad for Ae that she has to go through this. She had such a bad life experiences with her husbands and now, she has to deal with the relationship of her children. Ae is very beautiful in this lakorn and she portrays her motherly role very well. I like it now that they dress Ae up so nice and she looks very pretty with her hair down and up. I hope at the end that she gets to spend a lot of time with her two children before her life get taken away. She deserves that much happiness.

Tiffany

sarNie Egg
GRRR the adults make me angry. Why don't they just tell the kids that they're related....I mean what if they like do it...? That would be really gross! ARGH! This movie is as fustrating as Talay Rissaya. :rolleyes:

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
GRRR the adults make me angry. Why don't they just tell the kids that they're related....I mean what if they like do it...? That would be really gross! ARGH! This movie is as fustrating as Talay Rissaya. :rolleyes:
HAHA Exactly what I was thinking! I wanted to cry when Ae found out Patrick is her son...so touching. But, yeah. Why don't they just tell their kids that they're related so there wouldn't be any incest going around? Pretty pointless and worst of all, Wah thinks her mother is ruining Patrick's family because she only listened to one side. Wah makes me angry that she'd rather listen to other ppl and not her mother. But, then again she doesn't know the truth.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
yeap i agreed, i was very mad at the wah and pat. Why can't the mom just tell them that they are sibling, this make me so mad. Wah, grrrrrrr i just can't stand that anymore, wanna yell at her.

tinah

sarNie Coma
man this lakorn is so stressful!..but very addictive. its good from the beginning til now.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg i think you guys should grab a box of tissue ready for the ending epi cuz i saw the preview in SeSan and it looked really sad/emotional!!!

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Man, the storyline sounds familiar. Is this a modern version of A Yai Ruk? There were 4 ppl involved in that one and at end the no one ended up together cuz they found out they were all related.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Come on guys, if they confess to the kids that Ka Lhong's the mom then the Lakorn would be dunzo.....surely u dont want that cause this lakorn is so .... ummm how would u say, non-sense at points but good theme :) i love AE in this lakorn and the childrens annoying..... anyway Aom S. is the all time Bitch, love her!!! hahhahha i'm not ready for this lakorn to end, cause i'm starting to like it alot....hehe especially the Soundtrack, it's hott!!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
if they really are silbs then this would be a really messed up lakorn...Ka long had such a chaotic life because she was so naive...now she has cancer ,wah has some sort of problem too, and i think pat has aheart disease just like his father...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
that's stupid!!!i was rooting for them to not be and there were just some sort of misunderstanding going on...this is bad.then what's the point of this lakorn?

Rakniran

i guess episode 29 is when he will finally find out that Ae is his mom and that bad girl will see her mother dead body.Thats what theyshow unless they lie just to get us tostand toon in for the next episode.

Why dont Ae just tell them kids?
She know already,but she wont tell them.

this lakorn is moving very slow and getting kinda boring..Starting to lose interest sometimes.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
To Justify .. I Think Ae doesn't tell them for a reason..

How would he feel 20 years later after the woman he calls mom .. suddenly not be his mother?
Will he accept Ae?
How would he feel that his mother (Aom) Kidnappped him?
How Would he look at Ae's past?

there are alot of questions and feelings that Ae must face in order to tell him ...

Mann

awww so sad that ae's life was like that, this lakorn is good, i like it, how her life is so miserable, but she is a good person, & always fights her problem out of it..aww ended already? wow i am so behind lolz, i'll catch up tommorow

tinah

sarNie Coma
i finally got the last tape. omg it was the saddest!!..i cried so much that my head hurts.

it was good lakorn but im glad it ended cuz its so stressful. lol

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't go through the whole thread but from what you guys are saying here i'm thinking if I should bring the lakorn..Is it worth watching..? And does the lakorn go at a fast pace..?