Ging Ka Lhong(ch3:Red Drama)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Can't wait to start watching this .. Im so ready to cry along with Ae .. and darN even though Jackrit is a little chubby now.. but it doesn't matter he still looks very sophisticated (I know its only to use on girls but eh hes jus that good lol)

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I love the theme song! The preview looks so intense. Is Jackrit married to Aom S. in the lakorn? I like him. Looks like he's going to fall for Ae later. Aom S. is going to be so pissed! Should be interesting for their kids. It has an interesting but sad storyline.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I just finish watching it.

THe theme song is all sad but it's nice. :lol: I Like. . .

Aom is a great N'rai, she is sooooooo wha's the word im lookin for. . . CHNA(in khmer)
I think bitchy is the translate of Chna :lol:

The part where she was pregnant and was arguing with her husband, wha's his name?
Then she started hitting her stomach and all of a sudden she started bleeding, so I think miscarriage.. .

Next eps looks interesting. . .
Aom's husband is drunk and Ae helped him going upstairs but then since he's heavy Ae tumble and Aom's husband lands on top of her and Ae is like tryin to get up and help him up. All of a sudden u hear Aom yelling and than Aom and her husband argue.. . FF Aom's husband is in his office room and like he collapse. . . HEART ATTACK?
Im think it is cuz he was clutching his heart and like yeaaa. . .

So who is Ae going to get pregnant with . . . Aom's husband??

Is Oh and Tack having the same father. . anyone knows?

I feel sorry for Ae. . cuz in the preview she's in bed with forgot his name but yeaaa. . and her tears are like rolling down her cheek. .

This lakorn is really a tear jerker
Hopefully I dont cry. . :(

hahaha
I ask a lot of questions :lol:

babylakorn

sarNie Egg
i just watched the first 2 eps and so far so good. Ae is the servant girl and p ek falls for her and so does his friend. p ek is married to aom the bitchy girl.
Ae's mother and father die in a car accident. Anyways preview for ep 3 shows Ae is pregant. can't wait for more eps.

tinah

sarNie Coma
this lakorn is gonna be a real big tear jerker so grab a box of tissue..lol

judging from you guys the 1st epi sounds sad already..hmm i cant wait to hear the song!..i heard part of it and it sounds really good but sad too

Is Oh and Tank having the same father. . anyone knows?
hmm i have no idea..is Aom's husband their father?

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Okay Ae will be pregnant by Aom's husband cuz in Eps 2 they slept together. . .
Then Eps 3 she started having sickness. . .

However I dont noe if Ae's kids are having the same father. . . So i'm still wondering hehehehe

From the previews it looks like Aom's husband dies or something cuz he's in the hospital and just laying there. So I predict that's the reason why Ae might not get anyone. . unless she gets Aom's husband friend, Jackrit

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yeh Aom's husband is gonna die cuz he said it in his interview. He's just a guest appearance.

It wouldn't be right if Ae got with Aom's husband anyway cuz she slept with someone's man.

I really wanted Ae to get with Jackrit but sucks that she wont..

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Ae's going to have two husband anyways lol, Aom keeps Ae's child with her husband and Ae gets pregnant with another dude and have a daughter .... now both her children meet and doesnt know they have the same mum so they fall in love lol.

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
i think jackrit is still cute even though he chubby, his voice so soothing... hahaha anywho ae doesnt get with jackrit??? well his role must be important since he is one of the main character... is ae going to be in the lakorn the whole set because since its a 1 and 2 generation thing..... this is one of the lakorn when i just wanna wait and see the ending since i know if i watch the whole thing imma cry sooo much.. and i hate that she gets rape to right....that makes me mad :angry: and i havent seen it yet makes me tense already by the preview....

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes, Ae will be in the whole lakorn

oh my, she gets raped?..by who?..awww she has such a bad life!!..gosh this is gonna be a big tear jerker..

its bad enough that she wont end up with anyone

Yeh i do agree that Jackrit is still good looking..he just needs to lose abit of weight..lol..he would of looked younger..

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
:spin: This lakorn is sooo sad =( I feel for both Aom & Ae. I felt bad when Aom promised her hubby that she would trust him more & that she would try to be a better wife after Ae slept with her hubby. It took her all night to realized she was wrong & then her hubby didn't have the guts to tell her that he cheated awwww...so sad. I also feel for Ae. She knew the hubby was in a unhappy marriage & she felt bad for him. Ahh I don't know who to cheer for this one. I love this lakorn though. Sooo good.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Ae's going to have two husband anyways lol, Aom keeps Ae's child with her husband and Ae gets pregnant with another dude and have a daughter .... now both her children meet and doesnt know they have the same mum so they fall in love lol.
ohh damn this lakorns so damn intresting but still i'm not planning to watch it cause it's a tear-jerking one, i can't do it, i'm not ready to fall in love with the movie...lol hard to explain but anyways i'm so in love with this soundtrack, if it comes out, can someone upload it asap!!!!! i'm in love with it!! :wub:

mokka

sarNie Adult
dang from reading the bites and piece of the summary, I feel bad for both women...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i saw tape 1 yesturday. so far, this lakorn is really good!!..Theres already so much drama

I feel sorry for Ae,Aom and Petch. This is the first time seeing Aom screaming so much cuz normally she doesn't do alot of screaming in her other lakorns. Shes so good in her role!

Too bad Petch is gonna die :( i really wanted him to get with Ae even though Aom is his wife but he never loved her.

natty

Chubs
gosh seriously, how many bad things can happen to 1 person? I hope Ae get recognize for her role in this, I mean she was already robbed last year.

Rakniran

Ae have three husband.BUt all three die.She got the bad luck.Married to the white rich man and he die then she took over his silk company / become rich. Later find out she have cancer and will die.Sent her daughter to US to study thats where she'll meet her brother,but will fall in love with him first.Her brother/aom his mom will move back to Thailand cus he is starting a building project.

I wonder what episode wil it end.I'm on 17 now.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
ohh Snap i watched this morning episode and man so sad sad, i feel for Ae especially for the Cancer....... i really like her name Ga-Lhong but then my bro in law's like this name is consider bad luck and she always Lhong with what she does..........

i would have to say this is the only lakorn i'm tunning in to atm, everything else is so boring ... sigh >_>

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
I just got caught up watching this. My goodness, Ae is going through so much---between the husbands and now herself is going to die. She met her son but I don't know if she knows that it is her son. I hope that she will know him before she dies. Ae is so good in this lakorn. She does very well playing sad roles but this one is so sad. I feel her pain and and wish they changed the ending to have her live and be with her children. We'll see how it ends...

Mann

ohh Snap i watched this morning episode and man so sad sad, i feel for Ae especially for the Cancer....... i really like her name Ga-Lhong but then my bro in law's like this name is consider bad luck and she always Lhong with what she does..........

i would have to say this is the only lakorn i'm tunning in to atm, everything else is so boring ... sigh >_>
omg triANGo, lol yeah gah lhong is bad luck name, my bad told me that heheeh, this lakorn is so sad, i feel bad for ae , she's been through alot, least she sees her son..thats sad that she has cancer