Ging Ka Lhong(ch3:Red Drama)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yes I know!! man .. can't wait to see it o___O I'm pretty sure its nearly airing gosh I can't waitttttttttttt lol sigh sigh ... I Love Ae Hahahha

tinah

sarNie Coma
Tack is actually Ae's son and yeh Oh is Aes daughter too. Both will like eachother not knowing that they are really brothers/sister

Aom took Tack when he was little so he doesn't know that Ae is actually his real mother

lots of drama!

puppylov

sarNie Adult
ew.........it won't be a happy ending....disgusting....imagined luving/liking ur own siblings.........but u kno it happens in real life too!!!!maybe, there might be a twist at the end,........

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg i saw another tease from SeSan and man does it look intense!..Aom is so evil. She push Ae down the stairs

cant wait til it airs on the 31st!

calla

sarNie Adult
hey, who is the main p'ek............
and i didnt know that Oh P. is also in it.
lolz.....looks really good.....it should've be a prime time lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think Jackrit is the main pra'ek but Ae isnt getting with anyone though

Oh and Tack are her kids but Aom S. took Tack when he was little so he doesnt know his real mother is Ae.

Oh and Tack will fall in love not knowing they are really brother/sisters

so much drama!

but i do agree that this lakorn should have aired primetime..

calla

sarNie Adult
wow, so that mean Ae is a mother......isn't she's just too young for that role ?

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Ae can definitely pull it off! She is very talented and I think this lakorn is going to be great! Aom and n'rai and Ae as n'ek! :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay its finally airing!..cant wait to watch this cuz i just saw another teaser in sesan

another tear jerker for Ae

Aom is so evil..i think this is the most evil ive seen of her

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Cool...thanks for sharing. I'm glad to see more of Jakrit's lakorn!! I admired him since his lakorn with Jariya Enfone called "Kow Warn Hai Nu Pen Sai Lub". He was the bomb in that one!! LOL.
I agree with you MARA.. he still has a place in my heart :rolleyes:

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Ae and Aom S.. sort of look similar (facial structure)... uhmm for some reason I'm not fond of Ae's eyes.. it looks like it's popping out (no offense) some thyroid condition or something? I don't know.. maybe it's just my eyes eheheheh

puppylov

sarNie Adult
it's not always like that. Soemtimes her eyes look normal, but other times her eyes look like they r protruding out. At leat, her eyes r not that extreme.