Ging Ka Lhong(ch3:Red Drama)

tinah

sarNie Coma
credit to noiki..dont know whos the praek..but i dont think they have one..cuz theres 3 main guy roles..im predicting 3 guys fell in love with her but she wont end up with anyone..just my prediction.. cant wait to see ae in another tear jerker lakorn :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
hmm i dont know if jackrit is the praek or not but i think his role is important too..tack is too young for ae..but i like petch though :wub:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Cool...thanks for sharing. I'm glad to see more of Jakrit's lakorn!! I admired him since his lakorn with Jariya Enfone called "Kow Warn Hai Nu Pen Sai Lub". He was the bomb in that one!! LOL.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh Wow another Ae Lakorn thats awesome I gotta say to me Ae is one of my top status actressess girl can act .. play evil she can do .. play innocent she can do omg I lover her!!!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Cool...thanks for sharing. I'm glad to see more of Jakrit's lakorn!! I admired him since his lakorn with Jariya Enfone called "Kow Warn Hai Nu Pen Sai Lub". He was the bomb in that one!! LOL.

Yeap, I agreed, I love Jakrits in this lakorn too. THey were funny and cute in here. He is not playing p ek as much this day. I want him to be p ek for this one thought, but never know who they will chose or will be.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Yeap, I agreed, I love Jakrits in this lakorn too. THey were funny and cute in here. He is not playing p ek as much this day. I want him to be p ek for this one thought, but never know who they will chose or will be.
Yeah, me too. I hope he would be the nominated p'ek. LOL. I miss him taking the main roles. He's still a cutie!! He was HOT in Kow Warn Hai Nu Pen Sai Lub. :spin: He has great talents because he can take any roles and and act his part flawlessly. He could be innocent, cute, or even evil. He's taken a father role and did expectionally well. He's a versatile actor.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yes I agree with you girls that he would make a great pra'ek especially with Ae who is also a very versatile and diverse actress... man I just love Ae'

tinah

sarNie Coma
details on Ae's character..credit to Kimberly

its about a girl who pregnant and how she goes through one guy after the other or something like that...I think She has more than 3 marriages..

I don't know whos the 3 main guys but im guessing one of them is Jackrit

Edit: Oh Petchlada is in here too. Glad to see her in more lakorn. I like her in Borisat Prakun Ruk

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
OoO Man ... I just saw the teaser and it looks intense from what I see Ae will go through lots of stuffs sighs T____T and I think Aom S is one of the nang rai in this lakorn also .. oh man ... I feel so sad for Ae already just seeing the teaser ...

Teaser

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg its about to air already?...im soo excited..thanx abunch tina!! :yahoo: cant wait to go dl it..

Yeh Aom Skaojai is also in here and probaly is the n'rai. This should be very interesting lol

Edit: omg it looks really good!..Ae is soo pretty and man i can tell im gonna really hate Aom..shes soo good at being a b****

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^^^ Agree's I love Ae and I think she'll do an awesome job in this lakorn Ae is good with sad roles Like Ngao Asoke, and Fad Lhong Hon ... Omg LOL hehe I just wish Eg was the pra'ek haha LOL cause everytime I see them together omg its just phenomenal LOL cause eg has those eyes that are so omg when he looks at a girl LOL ...but Ae heheheh I love her i miss seeing her on screen and urgh aom s I love her and i know Ae has her work cutout for her cause Aom is the nang rai LOL hahha Aom's so pretty to heheh and wow Jackrit gained weight!! LOL but he still looks awesome

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Yep Jackrit put on a few pounds and Ae looks awesome. Da nrai Aom omg is a biatch about 2 drop da baby i would of bitch slap her finally something 2 watch so excited. And Thank You for da teaser it is gonna b intense

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yep Jackrit put on a few pounds and Ae looks awesome. Da nrai Aom omg is a biatch about 2 drop da baby i would of bitch slap her finally something 2 watch so excited. And Thank You for da teaser it is gonna b intense
lol..i know!!..i cant believe Aom was about to drop the baby..gosh too bad Aes character is gonna be so weak.

Agree's I love Ae and I think she'll do an awesome job in this lakorn Ae is good with sad roles Like Ngao Asoke, and Fad Lhong Hon ... Omg LOL hehe I just wish Eg was the pra'ek haha LOL cause everytime I see them together omg its just phenomenal LOL cause eg has those eyes that are so omg when he looks at a girl LOL ...but Ae heheheh I love her i miss seeing her on screen and urgh aom s I love her and i know Ae has her work cutout for her cause Aom is the nang rai LOL hahha Aom's so pretty to heheh and wow Jackrit gained weight!! LOL but he still looks awesome
yeh i agree. Aom is really pretty though lol. My mom hates her in lakorns but like her as an actress. She also said Aom is pretty.

I also like Egarat but wonder where is he now. His last lakorn was "Oak Toranee" and he never came back. He gotten really chubby too. So many actors got chubby as they get older.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Haha Ditto Tinah ... Man I know this is gona be a huge tear jerker cause Ae is so good at these kind of lakorns and its hard to not cry along with her LOL I know I was crying with her in Fad Lhong Hon and Ngao Asoke as well as her other lakorns ... there are few lakorns where she's like strong Kuey Yai Sapai Lek and that other one Hua Jai Pben Krating or Something Like that ... but she's good at those tooo .. oh man gosh tissue box ready for this lakorn

tinah

sarNie Coma
the director did say this drama is gonna be a big tear jerker..lol..so i think we need to grab a boz of tissue