Gigi Leung & Ekin Cheng

ladytrosel

sarNie Egg
How sad....:(

Thought I might share....

(pic credit to xinhua.com)

BEIJING, Jan. 9 -- The year 06 has begun and the first pair in the entertainment circle have split.

Six years ago Ekin Cheng and Gigi Leung received a lot of pressure stepping into the relationship road. No one predicted that yesterday rumors of their split would spread. Both Gigi and Ekin's managers have confirmed this situation.

Gigi's manager revealed that the two had reached mutual agreement on this split. The two are always individually busy and had very little time to see each other. Gigi requested for more time to spend with her family. Gigi's manager said, "The two's split has already happened so the outside shouldn't speculate."

When asked again who wanted to split up first, Gigi's manager refused with a straightforward reply. She only said, "Who started it isn't under the control of us." So is this a hint it was Ekin's idea to split up first? She replies, "You can go ask Ekin yourself. I can only say that the two have split but will remain friends."

When asked what were Gigi's feelings right now? Is she not happy? The manager said that the company of course does not want its artists not to be happy, but she herself thinks that Gigi's feelings are stable and will continue work.

On the other hand Ekin's manager said, "This is personal stuff so as a manager I can only confirm the two's split. Ekin will appear at a camera function very soon, at that time he will reply to the matters.

I can only say, even if they can't work it out as a love partners, they can still be friends. The also two reached mutual agreement before they split!"

(Source: CRIENGLISH.com/Agencies)

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, I never really liked her anyways, she broke up Ekin and Maggie.

Ekin and Maggie dated for over 10 years and she comes in.

You can't blame her only, Ekin should of stayed away.

I hope Ekin and Maggie gets back together. I mean they are still very good friends. Plus Maggie is better looking and a better actress than gigi.

If not, then Ekin could hook up with Gigi Lai, those two would be hot, hot, hot just like the Young and Dangerous Series.

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Chor_Moua said:
Yeah, I never really liked her anyways, she broke up Ekin and Maggie.

Ekin and Maggie dated for over 10 years and she comes in.

You can't blame her only, Ekin should of stayed away.

I hope Ekin and Maggie gets back together. I mean they are still very good friends. Plus Maggie is better looking and a better actress than gigi.

If not, then Ekin could hook up with Gigi Lai, those two would be hot, hot, hot just like the Young and Dangerous Series.
[post="71862"][/post]​
I agree. If he doesn't get back with Maggie, he needs to get with Gigi Lai. They are so right for each other? From what I've heard, Gigi said she's having a hard time finding the right person, so why doesn't she give Ekin a try huh? Hehe.

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
really, gigi is not married? i could swear she was married, hey it's the 10 year celebration of Y&D, so i think they might get together and celebrate. I seriously think GIGI and EKIN needs to make another movie together, this time a happy ending.

1 is not enough for me. They are like Captain and Aom to me, more more more.