Gigantic River Cave Revealed in Laos

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
That's very neat...... we are discovering new animals/things/places each day. Glad that this beautiful cave happened to be discovered in Laos.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It is too beautiful for the human eyes, I like it a lot. I usually think river cave as creepy and just plain creepy. Ahahaha, I got to visit the place some day.

anan

sarNie Adult
If one of us has a chance to visit this cave, please don't forget to post more pics ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
If one of us has a chance to visit this cave, please don't forget to post more pics ^_^
I won't be going to Laos any time soon and that includes other countries too. Ahahaha got to wait until my wallet is full of dough!!! LOL but please do post up some pictures if any one will be going.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
10 inch SPIDERS ??? :eek: :huh: wow, thnx for sharing. definitely another destination to add to my list. i love walking thru caves...it's freaky, but the possibility of discovering something new is outrageously exciting.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I call dibs! I'm moving in. :D
Urgh...nevermind, someone mentioned spiders.

andychea18

sarNie Egg
Hey in Laos, Thailand and Cambodia has The serpent. Maybe one of em could be hiding in there. IDK new discovery meaning new "things". =] That's cool!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
beautiful cave, but nope, definitely can't do spiders. out of the question...even if it was the size of an ant.

anan

sarNie Adult
beautiful cave, but nope, definitely can't do spiders. out of the question...even if it was the size of an ant.
The size of an ant ?? that would be too small dear Thookatha, since u r so cute ^_^ , here are more pics of these so called "giant spiders" as well, :p Don't be scared okay ?? ^_^

located in the area of Khammouan >>

"Heteropoda maxima" is one of the biggest spider in the world in Laos with 4 cm in body length !!! lol (http://www.mnhn.fr/publication/zoosyst/z01n3a5.pdf) :ph34r: , pretty scarryyyy lol

Source:
Laos..giant spiders, intense bus rides, and a disturbing history - http://www.travelblog.org/Asia/Laos/blog-266573.html

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
That ain't no ant size.
Can't do spiders.
But that's great.
I will have to ask my aunt the next time I talk to her.
She lives in Pakse.

noungning

Heartless
ahahah that spider looks like crab legs yummy lmao!

i can do spiders, but i can't swim hahaha so i don't think i can go there. i've told a buddy about the cave and he's avid caveman hahah and said, "let's go"... but i said "ugh... sure... ok i'll go and wave to u as u go on ur inflatable raft heading towards the cave" haha. :lol:

looks like fun, can't wait til i go back to explore laos...hmm maybe open a hotel too hahah, in my dreams that is :)