Gift from secret santa's pics

Rakniran

I would like to post a pics of a gift that my secret santa gave me.
Just got it.
I don't know who is from.
She or he didnt put their name .Not even a return address.
Lotion smell so good.
Bear is just way too cute.
I love light blue color.
Very nice,sweet,glamour,and clean color.
You are the best.
Thanks you!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I would like to post a pics of a gift that my secret santa gave me.
Just got it.
I don't know who is from.
She or he didnt put their name .Not even a return address.
Lotion smell so good.
Bear is just way too cute.
I love light blue color.
Very nice,sweet,glamour,and clean color.
You are the best.
Thanks you!
oh wow... nice gifts.... ur secret santa just made my gift that i gave to my person look small ...lol anyways those paper stars look familiar.. i might know who it is.. but @ the same i might just be assumming as usual.....lol

haha. i feel ashamed about my gift now. :p i just kind of stuck stuff in a box. uh oh. no. not really. B)

aren't we supposed to open our gifts on Christmas? :)

Rakniran

yes,we are suppose to wait til christmas to open it,but
I got so excited so i just open without thinking and posting to share
with other without thinking.
Oh well.
Im like a kid.
when isee present.I just want to open.OPEN OPEN OPEN.
GIVE ME GIVE ME GIVE ME.
ahhahahahah
I luv it though.
Thanks again secret santa

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
ur like me ^ haha shaz had to hide all mine up coz i was like sittin lookin at them going shazzzzzzzzzz shazzzzzz i wanna open them woiiii

noungning

Heartless
ahaha i think i might know who it is. but again like lek, i might be guessing the wrong person. haha cute.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
lol, there's still so many gifts behind you. Open those too. :D jk.

I was lame and I gave my school address to Muddie instead of my home address, so I wont get to open it until I get back to school. Crap, and I just remembered, hopefully it could fit inside the mailbox....cause there wont be anyone there to get it if it's just sitting outside. :( Darn...why didnt I think of this before! Eek...o well.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
lol, there's still so many gifts behind you. Open those too. :D jk.

I was lame and I gave my school address to Muddie instead of my home address, so I wont get to open it until I get back to school. Crap, and I just remembered, hopefully it could fit inside the mailbox....cause there wont be anyone there to get it if it's just sitting outside. :( Darn...why didnt I think of this before! Eek...o well.
lol so ur Muddie's secret santa?? haha but awww i hope ur gift doesnt melt.......jkjk dont worry i'll go guard that Box for u k?

bugsy

sarNie Adult
lol so ur Muddie's secret santa?? haha but awww i hope ur gift doesnt melt.......jkjk dont worry i'll go guard that Box for u k?
lol no, I'm not Muddie's secret santa. I said Muddie cause she was the one who planned the secret santa thing and all the addresses went to her. But yea, thanks volunteering to guard my gift for me. lol. ^_*

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
lol no, I'm not Muddie's secret santa. I said Muddie cause she was the one who planned the secret santa thing and all the addresses went to her. But yea, thanks volunteering to guard my gift for me. lol. ^_*
anytime... i'll even spiritually guard the rest of urs too if they have chocolates in there...lmfao!!

awww man makes my gift looks all bleh... it's ok... if my person doesn't like it they can just tell me and i'll send them something they want...hehe... i got my gift too but my mom hid it... i so wanna know wat i got...hehe.

i got my gift from my secret santa today! :p it's pretty unique w/ 7270 & sarnie in the tube! how does one do that? :eek: thank you very much! I attached it to my blue book bag. they match. :spin:

noungning

Heartless
i got my gift from my secret santa today! :p it's pretty unique w/ 7270 & sarnie in the tube! how does one do that? :eek: thank you very much! I attached it to my blue book bag. they match. :spin:
haha i know who ur secret santa is!!! this i'm pretty sure to :p

tell me! tell me! no wait! the address is on the envelope. mwahahaha! :tease:

what's up w/ the pink bow though? my friends were looking at me weird. :p ^_^

bugsy

sarNie Adult
lol 7270, I know who your secret santa is too. :D

And I just opened my gift today! I love it! Thanks secret santa (I have an idea of who you are). :D I shall take a picture of it one of these days.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
omg was i the only loser that revealed herself to her secret santa?? lmfao that's gay... i demand pictures now!!! show show show!!!!

Muddie Murda

smile...

haha I think I know who you got too!

Look what I got from mines!!!!!!!!!!!! It was from Lek and she handmade it w/ LOVEEEE! hahahaha

It's a face mask! ^__^ New style!

Just kidding, it's a scarf! <3333333 ahhaha thanksssssssss

I LOVE IT A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Sorry for the photoshopped pics, the lighting was bad and everything was red. :p

I hope no one backed out!!!!!!!