Ghost (Oneshot)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ghost
ft. Jun from Seventeen

Like Birth. Like Death. Like Life. Nothing is certain. On my 23rd birthday, I didn't expect to die. On the 3rd anniversary of my death, I didn't expect to meet him. I did not expect him bringing me back to life.

Humans think we wander around haunting places, scaring people. No. Like humans, we live day by day waiting for our time to come. When we get separated by birth. The few times when humans and ghosts meet happen by coincidence. Most times when that happens, humans don't know that we fall ill. After that no one knows what happens to us. Rumors are we disappear into thin air or get taken to another world worse than ours. I always wondered. Little did I know I would find out very soon.

"Happy Death Day!" I cheered, raising my glass up.

Jenna bumped mine with hers.

"Yay!" she shouted.

We chugged down our glasses of intoxication. Lightning struck followed by the booming thunder. I groaned, setting my cup down with a clunk.

"Why did it have to rain on my death day?" I complained, "I wanted to go out."

Jenna rolled her eyes and stared blankly at the table. A knock sounded at the door. Annoyed, I head to the door. With caution, I opened it just a crack peeking out. In front of me stood a tall man, ruffling his hair with his fingers, shaking his head to dry it. But that wasn’t what caught my attention. My eyes wandered lower, to the soaking wet shirt that hugged his body in all the best places. Through the thin white fabric, his perfectly toned abs could be seen. My mind went off to crazy places, thinking of all the things I could do. That was until he cleared his throat, bringing me back to reality.

"Yes?" I looked up catching his eyes.

"It's storming out here, may I come in to dry myself?" he tugged on his shirt, pulling it away from his stomach.

I gulped trying to hide my blushing cheeks. It was probably the effect of the alcohol getting to me, I wanted to touch him so much. Biting my lip, I opened the door moving aside to let him in.

"Thanks." his soft voice filled my ears, his sleeve brushed my arm, seducing me, "You're alone?"

Locking the door behind me, I turned to him in surprise at his words. In fact, I was alone now with no idea when Jenna left or why. This was dangerous, a man and woman alone in an abandoned house in the middle of a storm. Taking a deep breath, I went over to the closet and handed him a towel.

"The restroom is over there; you can dry yourself in there." I pointed to the restroom.

He went in and I heard the lock clicking. Only then did I remember the lock was broken. I held my nails against my cold ears, it was something I did when I felt stupid. Sitting on the edge of the table, facing directly to the restroom door, I stared at it. The heavy wind from outside blew through the restroom window, blowing the restroom door open just a crack. Enough for me to see.

His shirt hung on the rail, flowing in the wind. The towel in his hands, gently patting his hair to dry. His eyes closed as he turned toward me. Light reflected off his wet abdomen, highlighting his perfectly toned abs that looked like a bar of chocolate. Smooth delicious milk chocolate. How good would it taste on my lips?

"Why are you looking at me like that?" His sudden words startled me.

My body reacted in the most extra way ever, causing me to jump off the table and landing in front of him. My lips pressing onto his collarbone, my hands against his chest. The scent of him filled my nose. My heart jumped out of my chest, hearing his unsteady breathing as he froze in place. My hands fell lower, touching his milk chocolate abs. My eyes widened feeling his warmth.

"You..you're not..." I pushed him away in fear for my life.

I felt a rush of hotness flush through my body as I backed away. The fear of the unknown filled my thoughts. I didn't know what to expect, what was going to happen to me after this? Unlocking the door, I ran out, stumbling over the shoes. How was this possible? That a human can see me in such normal circumstances?

"Wait!" he ran after me, grabbing onto my wrist.

I looked to our hands. How is he holding onto me? I raised my head, staring into those gleaming dark eyes looking as sweet as pools of chocolate. They held onto mine for only a few seconds, but I was caught. Within seconds, I was willing to do everything for him.

"Go back inside, it's raining hard, you'll get sick." he pulled me back into the house.

Head sinking to the ground, I shut my eyes, whispering to myself,

"That's what will make me sick."

Picking up the towel that fell when he came after me, he threw it onto my head patting my hair to dry it. I looked up to see him looking down to me.

"I'm not going to hurt you, no need to be so afraid." he smiled, "I'm not a bad person."

That I could tell. But he doesn't know, I'm not even a person. I whined thinking about how he might react if he found out. Should I even tell him?

"I'm Wen Junhui, you can call me Jun."

His lips look so delicious. My eyes watched as he spoke and smile.

"What's your name?"

"Haneul."

"Haneul." He repeated.

I loved the way the tip of his tongue lightly touched his top lip as he said my name. I loved how my name sounded coming from his lips.

"You're feeling a little warm." Jun placed the back of his hand onto my forehead.

He was hot, standing in front of me, shirtless.

"I don't give a shit that I don't even know you." I grabbed the waist of his pants, gently pulling him closer to me.

Heck, if I was going to die again, I might as well go without regrets. The towel in his hands dropped to the ground in response to our lips brushing ever so lightly. The wind swirled around us, the heavy raindrops drummed against the window, his heartbeat matching. His breath mingled with mine as he pulled me closer this time, his hand caressing the back of my neck. I giggled; I was ticklish. I was brought back to reality, once again. This is not supposed to happen.

"This is dangerous." I pulled away, a little too late.

Jun pushed me against the table in the next second.

"I want you." he held back, surprised at his own powerful desire that seemed to make no sense at all.

I could see the confusion in his eyes as he questioned himself, but eventually giving in. Those soft yummy lips pressed onto my collarbone, making me tremble.

"You don't understand." I tried fighting back my own desires, "I'm not human."

He paused, raising his head to stare into my soul.

"Then you must be an angel," Jun whispered, "why do I want you so bad? I don't understand."

Jun leaned in closer with his eyes closed. I brought my hands up to cover his cheeks, pushing him away.

"No, I'm a ghost..." I managed to blurt out before I felt his body give out on top of me.

His body over mine was so heavy, I had to muster up all my energy to push him aside. Catching my breath, I sat up before turning to him. He was completely unconscious, his body trembling. Turning him to face me, I could feel the heat from his body. He was burning up. Curling up into a ball, he mumbled unclear words.

"I told you this was dangerous," I covered his chest with the towel, "not just for me, but us both."

Moving away from him, I sat in the corner, curling into a ball as I stared at him in worry. It was all my fault that he was like this. What took over me? Tears began falling from my eyes feeling guilty about what I had done.

A current ran through my body and I felt my heart being pulled out of my chest. Sweat covered my body as I heaved. What’s happening to me? I felt hot. Needing the coldness, I ran out the door into the pouring rain that seemed to grow heavier by the minute. Wind howled through the rain like a wolf howling at the moon. Fire burned through my body. Screaming in pain, I ran faster, farther until the river below was in sight. Without a choice, I dove in. Everything went black. Is this what happens after death? Just nothing? Blackness?

Last edited: