Ghost Of Mae Nak

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Yeah, i cant wait to see this. Let us know when it will be out on VCD...

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
This movie sounds interesting..I might buy it just for the heck of it.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
has anyone bought this movie yet? if yes tell meeh about it..is it work buying..so then i know to buy it or not! hehehe thanks

.diane.

Media Fanatic
great great screenies! thanks for sharing!

i saw it was available to order now.....went hmmm...i can't watch scary movies.....

SunnyS

sarNie Elites
OMG I just saw this movie today on iptv it is soo stupid..not even scary at all and it draggggg sooo much...the storyline really really sux big time..I don't recommend anyone buying it....I was hoping this one would be as good as Shutter but this movie don't even come anywhere close to Shutter..

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
I just ordered a copy yesterday. I hope that it is good and doesn't suck like SunnyS says, it would be a waste of money.

tang071

sarNie Elites
yeah i recently just watched this movie today. and let me tell you, it sucked. no offense to anyone who likes it. however, it was nice to see cee and mo together again. the ending was like huh? what just happened?

also, is it just me, but it seems that thai movies dont have such great picture and sound quality as i dunno lakorns for instance. its like the hues are darker and the actor's voice sounds distorted or younger everytime.

Rakniran

I have this movie and i let both of my sisters see it first.They told me that is not even that scarey and is not that good.
I'm going to upload it at my achive section maybe ,when i have time,i mean.

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
from what i have read from everyones comments..
it sounds and seems like this movie isn't a good movie to watch... =/ i was sorter looking forward to it..

i thought it would be as good as the movie "Shutter" .. which i had really enjoyed.. ^^

anyways.. thank you very much for sharing your opinions.. =]

SunStar

sarNie Elites
ahhh.... when i think of Mae Nark... i freak out... goosebumps everywhere... dlalasdfasodfwouer0285u q3.....

tiffanyk

sarNie Egg
i watched dis movie n it was okay! it wasnt as good as i expected it to be! BUT IT WAS SCARY!!! dis mae nak is really bad! there was a scene where someone's organs came out because he got slit in half by a mirror!! SCARY N NASTY :eek: ... but cee n mo r sooooooooo cute in hea! they love eachother a lot!! too bad their not together in real life! awww :p

shubby

sarNie Adult
damn..anyone want to watch Mae Nak....tell me....but u have to show me how to upload it for you.....sowwie about that..cus i don't know how...but this movie is kinda scary tho..lolz....better watch out!!! ahahahah.