Ghost Of Mae Nak

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Yeah the one wit Pete wasn't too scary. And the one right before that, not sure the name of pa'ek and na'ek, that one wasnt too scary either, cause it looked so fake. But i've seen over 4 remakes of Mae Nak, of course the older ones are scarier.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i seen like two remake the one wiht pete/aum it was just sad ...( T T ) not scary and the one before dat was scary but it wasn't sad and it was funnie ...crack up a few time . I hope dis version of Mo/Cee have a english sub !

ladytrosel

sarNie Egg
BaBeeLaiLai said:
I can't wait to watch this movie..does anyone know the official date of when this movie will be release..i am surely going to buy it from ethaicd!
[post="18852"][/post]​

I saw the old version with Aum & Pete also. That wasn't bad. In case someone interested, you can check out the trailer at its official website:

http://www.maenak.com/

Pretty COOL! :p

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
THE FIRST PICTURE LOOK HELLA SCARY........IM BYSELF RIGHT NOW TOO......CREEPY....IS THIS MOVIE EVEN OUT YET?? Cee and Mo........whoasss...........hes kute and shes fine....Gotta watch this movie

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
So its a movie, not a lakorn right?

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
STORY:

Mak and Nak , a young newlywed couple in Bangkok, acquire an antique brooch and an old abandoned house that soon bring them into contact with Mae Nak Phrakhanong, a figure of horror and despair from one of Thailand's most enduring ghost legends. While Mae Nak's ghost protects the couple from an unscrupulous real estate agent as well as a pair of burglars , it bercomes apparent that she expects a terrible favour in return. Mak, the young groom , is incapacitated by a powerful coma, and his bride Nak must exhume Mae nak's corpse from its hidden grave so that the skull can be restored using the antique brooch. Only in this way can Mae Nak's spirit finally be set free.

Credit goes to EthaiCd

White Lotus

sarNie Elites
Wow, i didn't know it was going to be that interesting. I thought it was going to be a remake of the old Mae Nak's movie like they normally do. Wow, i wanna see it. :shock:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
is it out already???

sorry it's off topic, i wonder anyone know when 'scared' the movie will be released on vcd or dvd? :unsure: