Ghep Tawan Wai Tee Plai Faa [Exact]

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
I don't it'll last to 50 epds anymore, but it'll still be more than 16.

Thanks Dancy, the caps are cute! :D

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Wow! Dancy, the caps are really sweet, thanks a bunch.

Grand & Son actually make a cute and better couple than Son & Vill. Grand is perfect for the princess role overall as for Son, I think he has improve???

solin

sarNie Adult
I don't it'll last to 50 epds anymore, but it'll still be more than 16.
I think the same that It will last more than 16 episodes !

Thank a lot Dancy for the caps ! I loved this scene in the water a lot :
It was maybe the cutest and most romantic scene until now.
I have rewatched it several time on youtube already lol.

Just watched episode 14 and I felt so sorry for Namcheo when he discovered her true identity. But to be honest,
even if Son 's acting has improved, his expression in this scene wasn't really good and he made me laugh in some way lol.
However, I still pity him because It must be so hard to find out that you have not the right and will not be able to love the person you love.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
^^^Haha, I totally agreed. He improved, let's say 10% of his acting. That scene was giving me the giggles in some ways too.

Sad, the more it goes to the ending, the lesser chance of them not ending together. He's only a bodyguard hired to protect her, and in LK Tik was a warrior or wat u call it for the kingdom and still he didn't get the princess, so their chances is like 1/1,000,000.... T_T

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
No problem ya. I try to do some caps of them since there wasn't any of them...lol...I try to do some of the caps of them from esp 1 to 11 later if I have time....hehe

Here an clip of Son & Grand making a cake...So cutie of them.

http://tv.gmember.com/tv_play_freestyle.php?freestyle_id=69

Yeah I know jeeja it seem like the more its close to the end, it seem like they won't end up together. :(

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I really like the ending ost to this drama. I haven't seen this drama yet, but I'm really considering watching it. Can somebody give me a heads up on what this drama is about? I'm very far behind. lol. As stiff as Yuk's acting may be, he's got some charisma. haha. ( :

solin

sarNie Adult
Thank Grace for the clip : Son and Grand are so cute indeed !
It's strange but I find Grand prettier here than in the lakorn.

I really like the ending ost to this drama. I haven't seen this drama yet, but I'm really considering watching it. Can somebody give me a heads up on what this drama is about? I'm very far behind. lol. As stiff as Yuk's acting may be, he's got some charisma. haha. ( :
You really should give a try to this lakorn because It deserves to be watched. Even me who isn't a fan of Son like this lakorn a lot lol. If you already like him, you will probably like him even more here because his acting has improved. And Grand is good for her first time acting so give her a chance even if she isn't the beaty type of person people expect a n'ek to be.

Napatsorn (Grand) is a princess who is send by her father to Thailand because there is some problems in her country and Namcheo (Son) is hired as her bodyguard. At first, because she is a spoil princess who wants to have fun, she doesn't like Namcheo because he is too overprotected and suspects a danger everywhere. But as time goes by, they fall in love with each other. However, she has to return home. At the same time, there is a putsch in her country and her father is in danger : that's how Namcheo discovers her true identity. At the end, they don't end together because she has to become Queen and he will comeback to Thailand.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Thank Grace for the clip : Son and Grand are so cute indeed !
It's strange but I find Grand prettier here than in the lakorn.

You really should give a try to this lakorn because It deserves to be watched. Even me who isn't a fan of Son like this lakorn a lot lol. If you already like him, you will probably like him even more here because his acting has improved. And Grand is good for her first time acting so give her a chance even if she isn't the beaty type of person people expect a n'ek to be.

Napatsorn (Grand) is a princess who is send by her father to Thailand because there is some problems in her country and Namcheo (Son) is hired as her bodyguard. At first, because she is a spoil princess who wants to have fun, she doesn't like Namcheo because he is too overprotected and suspects a danger everywhere. But as time goes by, they fall in love with each other. However, she has to return home. At the same time, there is a putsch in her country and her father is in danger : that's how Namcheo discovers her true identity. At the end, they don't end together because she has to become Queen and he will comeback to Thailand.
I've started so far. I'm on episode 6 (watching with no subs or anything. lol). It's pretty good so far. I think Grand is pretty but only at certain angles. Her facial expressions are too obvious. And she wears wayyyy too much extensions. :lol: But hey, it's her first time. So she get's an A-. lol. Plus, she's a good singer. So far I like the drama. Lots of scenes between the two. Yuk's acting has progressed. I like his new attitude in here. ( :

But they don't end up together?? Why??? I know this is a remake and all, but can't they twist the ending a bit and HAVE them end up together?? That just breaks my heart. They have pretty good chemistry together. I'm gonna be really disappointed if they don't end up together. ):

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are some caps from today esp 15....

Grand look pretty when she dress up as a boy or a tomboy..lol...

===

Here some news on next esp where Son got shot....

Credit to: exact

solin

sarNie Adult
Thank Drancy for the caps ! It's quite crazy in this episode : how can the King stay in thai ambassy while thai goverment decides to send the princess back lol. Poor princess who has now nowhere to go !
And from exact caps, next episode seems to be cute lol.

But they don't end up together?? Why??? I know this is a remake and all, but can't they twist the ending a bit and HAVE them end up together?? That just breaks my heart. They have pretty good chemistry together. I'm gonna be really disappointed if they don't end up together. ):
I agree with you ! It would be so nice and great if they decide to change the end and make them end up together but It won't probably happen because It's quite impossible to see a queen gets married with a simple bodyguard and if we take the first scene of the lakorn, we can already know It will end in tears lol.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are pix of Grand & Son at 3 Num 3 Moum show last week or this coming week one of the two....I'm not sure....

Credit to: grandfanclub.net

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid

Grand look so pretty. They look like they having a great time on the show...I stared to like Grand & Son as a couple now...hehe....they look cutie... :lol: :blush: :D :wub:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Son is so hot as Namcheon, he has improve alote, Son and Vill sitll rules,,,,can't watch this lakorn because of Grand, so diappointed...everytime I come to watch it for Son, I can't help being diappointed that Grand is there to block the view of seeing Son...Even though I love this original lakorn of Mam and Tang...I was planning to watch Son because he is my hotties

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Thanks for those pictures! Yuk doesn't look too bad. And Grand looks cute. Grand seems to be on that show quite a lot. They must really like her. lol. ( :

Yuk and Grand looks cute together up there. I never notice what nice smiles Yuk had until this drama and those pictures up there. He seems to be smiling so much more. Which is good. I don't really like Grand's hair. Her hair/curls looks overwhelming. It's too poofy, looks kinda nappy, and fake. She looks so dolly because of her hair. But she's really good at singing. I like her.

I couldn't find this on youtube. ) :

I agree with you ! It would be so nice and great if they decide to change the end and make them end up together but It won't probably happen because It's quite impossible to see a queen gets married with a simple bodyguard and if we take the first scene of the lakorn, we can already know It will end in tears lol.
Yea, that would be GREAT if they did. It'll make it worth the watch. lol. I've heard they made a lot of changes to the drama already, so why not make it a happy ending as well? But it's an Exact drama so therefore I don't always expect a happy ending from them. They're just like that. I guess, traditionally, it's not proper for a bodyguard to marry a queen. But this is a lakorn, and isn't that what lakorns do? They make the impossible possible? (All they gotta do is use "love" to make it possible. lol.) ( :

solin

sarNie Adult
I have to thank this lakorn for making me discover Grand lol. Because I was quite curious, I started to search about her as a singer. And now the only thing I can say is that I love her voice so much ! She is a good singer and It has been a while I didn't fall for a singer. I even asked my brother who was in Thailand to buy me Bie Concert dvd because she appears on it ! And since he will comeback in two days, I hope he has it in his luggage lol.

Thank for the picture ! I agree with XOX that Grand looks like a doll here because of her hair ! And Son smiles a lot...well I begin to appreciate him I think lol. However, in the least episodes, we can notice that his acting is still lacking. The moment he faints in the car after beeing shoot was quite hilarious because of his eyes....I'm really sorry.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are some caps from this week esp. 17 & 18...

Esp. 17.….The shoot out. Son did know he was shot until they were in the car and Grand saw blood on her.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Somehow I really enjoy this week esp more....hehe maybe because Son got shot and Grand found out he like her when she was reading his letter....

Esp. 18

My thai is not that good but it look like Grand found out that Son like her...or something..(I might be wrong)

Cops were after Son so his dad took Son & Grand to a boat and leave before the cops got there.

Next week esp.....Look like the bad guy found Son & Grand. I think next week look like the nanny with Grand going to die...

solin

sarNie Adult
I'm glad she finally finds out he loves her. From what I have understood, he wrote letters to his parent in which he told them about his work and the girl he has to protect. And in the second letter, he confess to them he is falling in love with this girl.
I was so proud of myself for beeing able to understand alone almost everything they say in the lakorn...after two years of thai courses lol. Thank a lot Dancy for the caps.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I have to thank this lakorn for making me discover Grand lol. Because I was quite curious, I started to search about her as a singer. And now the only thing I can say is that I love her voice so much ! She is a good singer and It has been a while I didn't fall for a singer. I even asked my brother who was in Thailand to buy me Bie Concert dvd because she appears on it ! And since he will comeback in two days, I hope he has it in his luggage lol.

Thank for the picture ! I agree with XOX that Grand looks like a doll here because of her hair ! And Son smiles a lot...well I begin to appreciate him I think lol. However, in the least episodes, we can notice that his acting is still lacking. The moment he faints in the car after beeing shoot was quite hilarious because of his eyes....I'm really sorry.
I agree! Same here! When I first watched this drama, I was like "who is Grand the star????" Then I found videos of her and she is really good at singing. I'm not really into Thai singers and all that, but Grand is the first one who has impressed me. When you look at Grand, she doesn't look like a singer, dancer, nor actress but she's actually very talented. But since I don't understand Thai, I don't really know what she did. I know she was on this tv show call "The Star 5" or something, but did she win? Or no?

Although Son lacks alot of things in acting, he's better than before. And he looks so much better in this drama. I like Yuk better with Vill, but his acting is better with Grand. Maybe because the love story here with Grand is much more powerful. But overall, Yuk is very charismatic in this drama. I like his attitude, his charms, and his role. ( :

I'm glad she finally finds out he loves her. From what I have understood, he wrote letters to his parent in which he told them about his work and the girl he has to protect. And in the second letter, he confess to them he is falling in love with this girl.
I was so proud of myself for beeing able to understand alone almost everything they say in the lakorn...after two years of thai courses lol. Thank a lot Dancy for the caps.
Wow, that's great! I'm still on episode 7-8 only. And I'm slowly taking my sweet time with this drama. lol. So I'm not that far yet, but geesth, I was hoping they would find out that they love each other sooner already. haha. This episode seems touching. I'll get there eventually. lol. :)