Ghep Tawan Wai Tee Plai Faa [Exact]

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
people from the star seem to act pretty well. thinking of bie's first lakorn with mew. they were great. now dew, ton, etc, too. not superb but def. better than son, view, etc....

I think the reasons the stars act better is because they were base in the academy when they r competing so they r pressure to be better and also it's a contest to performed better to outshine the other stars to win the competition and they have acting, singing and other classes so when they came out, they will be able to hold onto their skills that is why they r better than these newcomers like Son, view whereas these newcomers only has basic acting class so they need alot of improvement.

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
I still can't get over why they canceled the upcoming drama BNF....when i first saw the trailer, i was so excited cause i liked pueng and then i saw son and i was like jumping for joy, but then it never aired....although i still have hope...but then it never did.... i hope son and pueng gets to play a lakorn together cause pueng is so pretty and cute n i think son is hott too.... though they are still poor at acting, i still want to watch them.

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Yak Yood Tawan Wai Tee Plai Fah
Son Songpaisarn & Grand The Star 5
Production Filming Starts June - September 2009
On Air After ''Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter'' (Pong Nawat & Aom Piyada)
January 2010 - 16 Episodes

wow only 16 episodes? that's really short for exact lakorns!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^u serious only 16 eps. and they took it this long just to film cuz PNGRT was film later and it's already air...it means that someone still need more improvement of their acting...ahaha, funny...

16 eps are short for those stars with great talents of acting...

sorry not to offend anyone (star) just my OP...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Love Son, can't wait for this lakorn to be on air; but I wiish it is Vill instead of Grand because I saw the teaser and Grand doesn't look comparable with Son or she doesn't look like a princess at all. I happen to love this lakorn of Mam and Tang, but not too thrill about Grand being N'ek.

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
grand is going to be the na'ek?

never heard of her til now.....T_T i'm so sad that peung's not playing with son!!!!!

jakjann

Jakjann
Credit@ http://iheartlakorns.com/

Pol Tanthasatien returns as a villain

Remember Pol Tanthasatien, that Chinese looking Thai guy who is probably part Chinese, who usually portrayed Thai-Chinese millionaires in popular lakorns back in the late 90s. Yea, he's back. Of course, not as a pra'ek, dude is old and we, lakorn watchers, are vain and shallow. I'm not ashamed to say that. Actually, I'm just joking. He is back though, AS a villain. DUM DUM DUMMMMMMMMMm!

Pol will be taking on the villain role in that lakorn with the longest title ever, " Yak Yoot Tawan Wai Tee Plai Fah (Yearning to stop the sunset at the horizon or Yearning to stop time, อยากหยุดตะวันไว้ที่ปลายฟ้า)", a remake of "Mam" Katreeya McIntosh and Tang Saksit's 1995 lakorn going by the same name. The modernized version will star Son "Yuk" Songpaisan and singer "Grand" Phanwarot Duaysianklao.

Pol said his role is very villainous, he is portraying a man who sees everyone has his contender, a man who loves no one. Interesting.

"I been away from lakorns for 3 years now to work on my business and to study French cooking. At first, I didn't read the script. The character I'm playing is Mr. Pon Saratoon. In this lakorn, I'm playing the most villainous character I have ever played in my career, my character loves no one, and only has enemies. There will be some action in this," said Pol about his new lakorn role.

I swear, they have been delaying this lakorn since October. I remember going to Popcornfor2.com and checking up on the commencement date. First it was October, then it changed to November, then December, January, now it's February. Originally, I remember 20 episode, then it became 16 episodes, now it's 50 episodes. I have no idea what's going on. No doubt, it will change again.

50episodes???? O.O

WOWWWWWWWWWWW

Puri and Botwie are in here too >.< they play evil role

ON AIR MIDDLE OR NEAR END OF DECEMBER 2009

is the tang/mam version available anywhere online?

onahc

sarNie Elites
What poor choices for the leads, he can't act and she is not n'ek material. I'm definitely skipping this one.

jakjann

Jakjann
Yark Yood Tawun Wai Tee Plai Fah

ON AIR 21st DECEMBER 2009 CHANNEL 5
20.20 (8.20 PM) Monday - Thursday

Son Yuke Songpaisarn and Grand The Star 5

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
What poor choices for the leads, he can't act and she is not n'ek material. I'm definitely skipping this one.
they both aren't materials! a good drama getting kill by remaking. 50 epds too, that is just stupid! You can plan on the dragging going now for epds.