Ghep Tawan Wai Tee Plai Faa [Exact]

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
I am dissapointed with n'ek too. Son is too HOT for her. :)
As far as looks go - Pueng would have been better if they didn't pick Vill.

I'll tune in for this lakorn to support Son. I hope Grand can act so I won't be so annoyed and wishing it was Vill all the time. huuuuu.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i was hoping for my little pueng, and it's grand! sorry girls, any of you have a pix of toey? i don't know who is she.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Toey is a cute girl and I adored her very much.....Grand also pretty on her own way...Exact didn't said Toey is the female lead but it's Grand so please stick w/ the topic...

but here's a pic of Toey...

credit: cutect2288 @ PB

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
yeah I think Toey and Grand are both cute in their own way too

I think everyone is entitle to their opinion, even my favourite stars get critise, so they r the public figure if they want to be in this industry, they do have to put up with cristisem..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh wow. That'd be a first that Peemai isn't rai! I really want to see her as nang'ek someday! She really suits SON. :) I'm hoping Nat won't be rai.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Grand is cute but....wrong look and maybe age for the role? This isn't some cutesy type princess role and story. Think of Aom in LK in the beginning and end and I believe the role is a lot closer to how Aom is at the end. But oh well, I notice Exact has been tinkering a lot with their remakes so maybe they'll change a lot of the story around.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Oh wow. That'd be a first that Peemai isn't rai! I really want to see her as nang'ek someday! She really suits SON. :) I'm hoping Nat won't be rai.
lol.. she wasn't n'rai in hua jai sila ^_^..

argh i so hope she'll be n'ek one day T_T..
super love peemai..

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Grand is cute but....wrong look and maybe age for the role? This isn't some cutesy type princess role and story. Think of Aom in LK in the beginning and end and I believe the role is a lot closer to how Aom is at the end. But oh well, I notice Exact has been tinkering a lot with their remakes so maybe they'll change a lot of the story around.

I agree, Grand is cute as an average person but not elegant enough for a Princess role...