Ghep Tawan Wai Tee Plai Faa [Exact]

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Are you really serious ? I though It would be a 16 epsiodes lakorns lol.
50 episodes is too long even if I love it...so I also hope It won't drag !
I thought it was 16 too at first, last time I checked on POPCORN it's 50. This is suppose to last until February I think, cuz DRRT is suppose to air after this, if not it may be less, but it'll be still more than 16.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
lmao.i know.idk, but i don't like vill.
I think Grand is pretty, but then her hair is
always poofed up in the curls.
I too don't like her...sorry to say..

I must be the only one liking this couple. :lol:
No, I'm liking this couple too..

This lakorn is better than I expected : I was very affraid because of Son but he has improved a lot because now I can enjoy his acting lol. Grand 's acting is pretty good and that's the most important to me but I agree about her hairstyle...It is quite annoying. Even so she is really cute !
People may want Vill or Peung but I think this lakorn wouldn't be good with actresses who can't act. Moreover, I don't want to be mean but both Vill and Peung also don't have the gorgeous look of a princess : Peung has pretty eyes ok but she is common and for Vill, I used to think she was quite pretty but the more you look I her the more she looks not pretty at all.

I think they're pretty cute too. I actually prefer Son n Grand than Son n Vill :p

Dang I was gonna say the same thing too. Son and Grand ain't that bad, he actually improved. I thought the same too about Vill, she just isn't beauty-wise. Anyway I hope it doesn't drag, this is suppose to be 50 epds I think.
So true, Vill has the beauty that fades, meaning the longer you look at her, the less pretty she gets...not to mention when she's smiling she has has the ugly wrinkle line..

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are some magz of Grand and Son. Sorry no inside photos just the cover.

Lakorn cover

Grand & Son

solin

sarNie Adult
Thank a lot for the covers
Love the 3rd one : Son and Grand look really good togeter there !
Now I really like Grand lol. She is really good actress for a newbie

solin

sarNie Adult
Grand looks weird to me. I wanted to see Pueng play more roles, but guess not.
Grand is cute and her acting is decent which is the most important.
Pueung is ok but her acting sucks and If she has to play again she has to improve a lot lol.

Sorry to say but I begin to get tired to see comments about how people would like to have Pueung or View instead of Grand who is doing so far better than them while she is a singer. Honestly, I prefer watching a decent actress even if she is not the beauty type than a pretty actress who can't act !

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I agreed with you solin that those people should stop complaining that they want Peung or Weiw in this lakorn when it been confirmed and air all ready. They should just let it go maybe next time their n'ke can be with Son....for now this time its Grand....This is about Son and Grand lakorn not Son and Weiw or Peung lakorn.

I'm happy that Grand got to play this role. Her acting was a little off in the being but as the lakorn went on her acting is good....I love all the sweet moment Grand & Son have in this lakorn.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here an fan made mv I made of Son & Grand from their lakorn using the opening song from their lakorn. Enjoy.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Grand is cute and her acting is decent which is the most important.
Pueung is ok but her acting sucks and If she has the play again she has to improve a lot lol.

Sorry to say but I begin to get tired to see comments about how people would like to have Pueung or View instead of Grand who is doing so far better than them while she is a singer. Honestly, I prefer watching a decent actress even if she is not the beauty type than a pretty actress who can't act !

Yeah I agreed with you solin that those people should stop complaining that they want Peung or Weiw in this lakorn when it been confirmed and air all ready. They should just let it go maybe next time their n'ke can be with Son....for now this time its Grand....This is about Son and Grand lakorn not Son and Weiw or Peung lakorn.

I'm happy that Grand got to play this role. Her acting was a little off in the being but as the lakorn went on her acting is good....I love all the sweet moment Grand & Son have in this lakorn.
You girls said everything I was going to say. Yes, Grand's a Newbie, but she has decent acting. If this was your first time seeing Son you would have thought he was the Newbie instead of her. :p

nan180

sarNie Egg
You girls said everything I was going to say. Yes, Grand's a Newbie, but she has decent acting. If this was your first time seeing Son you would have thought he was the Newbie instead of her. :p
Yeah you are right... I really like this lakorn and their are a lot of cute scenes between the pra'ek and nang'ek :wub:
Plus, people that are saying that she looks weird and son shoud be paired with peung or vill. Then, you guys don't have to complain about it or even watch this lakorn. <_<

I'm not being rude and all but you should try putting yourself in Grand's shoes that's getting criticized about acting and looks.

solin

sarNie Adult
I am happy you guys think the same way :
People should stop judging only on look but on talent.
And Grand has a real potential !

The fanvideo of Son and Grand is good :
I like this lakorn more and more
there is many cute scenes between the two leads
and the story doesn't drag to much
everything goes quite fast and makes me want to follow it

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Wait a minute. I judged her looks but didnt say anything negative about her acting. So defensive. This is one of my all time favorite lakorns. I was hoping to see people I like in it. Yes, Peung definitely needs improvement but I'd still perfer her.

There's no need to tell people what they have to do or not do.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Awww Dancy that is a really cute mv! Great job :D. Here's an mv of the beginning them sang by Dew, credits to Grand's Fanpage on Facebook: http://www.gmember.com/player/embedcode/facebook/mv/6420/0903998401.html?ref=20100111104633