Getting sick...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
So last night my left ear started hurting and I can feel the left side of my throat is getting irritated.
SHIT I HAVENT BEEN SICK IN THE LONGETS TIME. I HAVENT EVEN HAD ALLERGIES IN OVER A YEAR!
I SUPER DUPER DUPER HOPE THIS WILL GO AWAY! I DONT WANT TO GO TO THE DOCTORS EITHER.
Maybe I'll go take some Advil or w/e.
I WANT TO BE ABLE TO PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR FOR MY 22ND BIRTHDAY!
***please please please please dooont let me get sick
!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:eek: that sucks! i hope you feel better before your 22nd! so you can party!!!! get drunk & faded! :lol: jk. but i hope you dod feel better. get lots of sleep & eat lots of soup! ^_^

judyp

sarNie Adult
hope you get better by then. but look on the brighter side, if its just a fever, its a good sign that your body's defense mechanism is working. ;)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww...moh i hope you feel better soon...

*its not from staying up late with me is it??? :mellow:

if so i will have to let you go to bed by 11:30 or by 12am!!!

Quarter

Tell me about it.
i feel sorry for myself. i get sick everytime the day after i get drunk. first comes hangover, then comes coughing, then blowing nose, then i start to spit. i do all that for about a month. im so use to it now. im starting to think im allergic to alcohol. but hope you feel better ^_^

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
thanks everyone.
i'm feeling much better.
didnt go to the doctors yet but everything seems to be getting back to normal **cross fingers..
hopefully it was just a 24 hour bug thing.
-moh
:kiss:

nina07

sarNie Adult
ooh one time i just got finished from swimming and i was laying on my bed, then my ear starting hurting. OMG.. it hurt like a MUTHER. haha .. i was about to cry! :lmao: turns out i had an ear infection. but they'll just give you meds if you do, and it'll stop hurting in like an hour :rolleyes:

feel better ! ^_^