General Vang Pao plans to go to THAILAND this JANUARY 2010!!!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
That's the plan! What do you think? Do you think it's a good Idea or Bad idea?
Share your thoughts/opinions.

I honestly, think it is a bad idea. He will get assassin at no cost.

Story I heard.

-His son has been living in Laos for 2-3 years now. He has built a house there.
-The son is the one who is getting him to go to Thailand this January 10, 2010.
-Everything that his son says and tells him to do, he does it and is agreeing to everything.

I think the son's got something to do with this. Someone is probably paying him millions to get
his Dad to go over there!!! And someone is doing Voodoo.LMFAO!!! Don't forget, Your family is your worst enemy.

Listen to the Hmong Radio for more infor! LOL
many people think it's a bad idea but GVP won't back out. He said it is time to reconciliation with Laos to liberate thousands of Hmong trapped in the jungles and stuck in a Thai refugee camp. But come on, look at the big picture. There is one of him and zillions of others who is going to chop him up. You already know where this is going to go.

what have you heard? Please feel free to share. :D

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
That's the plan! What do you think? Do you think it's a good Idea or Bad idea?
Share your thoughts/opinions.

I honestly, think it is a bad idea. He will get assassin at no cost.

Story I heard.

-His son has been living in Laos for 2-3 years now. He has built a house there.
-The son is the one who is getting him to go to Thailand this January 10, 2010.
-Everything that his son says and tells him to do, he does it and is agreeing to everything.

I think the son's got something to do with this. Someone is probably paying him millions to get
his Dad to go over there!!! And someone is doing Voodoo.LMFAO!!! Don't forget, Your family is your worst enemy.

Listen to the Hmong Radio for more infor! LOL
many people think it's a bad idea but GVP won't back out. He said it is time to reconciliation with Laos to liberate thousands of Hmong trapped in the jungles and stuck in a Thai refugee camp. But come on, look at the big picture. There is one of him and zillions of others who is going to chop him up. You already know where this is going to go.

what have you heard? Please feel free to share. :D
Good or Bad, its his choice.

SweetAngel21

sarNie Juvenile
well it might be a bad idea...because he might not know was gonna happen to him when he get there...maybe thai or vietnamese or someone might planning to kill him too...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Good or Bad, its his choice.
Of course it's his choice. But it's sad to let him go, you don't know what's going to happen once he arrives but again,
that's his dream to go to Laos ever since forever so he should go. :D

well it might be a bad idea...because he might not know was gonna happen to him when he get there...maybe thai or vietnamese or someone might planning to kill him too...
Exactly! I guess we will hear the good or bad news. whatever it is. everyone is ready. :D

nerine

sarNie Egg
I think it is a bad idea... becuase not only he will go, mostly the hmong pplz will go back with him. we came to USA cuz he came. if he goes back then we'll go back. if he die, we hmong are no one especailly if our leader die... it's bad bcuz like u said... voodoo... maybe its magic but who knows... from wat i think or i've herd of, i disagree... he shouldnt go back because he may be going straight to his grave w/o knowing dat. no offense i didnt mean to say mean things but yeah...

mokka

sarNie Adult
If it's his dream to go since forever then... Go... It may be a bad idea but it's his choice. What he can do is hire some bodyguards with him...

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
If it's his dream to go since forever then... Go... It may be a bad idea but it's his choice. What he can do is hire some bodyguards with him...

What's the use of bodyguards. He's stepping into the tiger den.

If his intention on going there is peaceful. Then nothing will happen to him. If him going there to stir up some troubles, than yea he might want to stay in the US and don't even think about it.

hmongSTER

sarNie Egg
he risked his life and brought all of us here.. and he's willing to risk it again. he's a smart man.. i'm sure he will be fine. and if anything does happen.. maybe it's his time to go..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I think he is going to Laos, not Thailand and the house is his old house back in the 70's. That was what I heard his son said at the party...and the plan doesn't involve politics more like they are going there to help developing the country...well whatever decision he makes wish him good luck...

moonstar

sarNie Adult
My dad and I think it's also a bad idea. Considering GVP's recent case of being rumor to overthrow Laos government and disappearance of Hmongs from villages in Laos, it's almost impossible to be a good thing. I personally think it's a trap and he might disappear like many other Hmong people or like what someone had already said "food poison". Plus I don't understand why so many Hmong people still dream of going back to Laos when their country is so corrupted (sorry to offend anyone) or at least America is a lot better. SO much bad memories in Laos and we just seem to remember only the good things. I'm not going anywhere besides America.

mydeepscar

sarNie Egg
Ok, So i heard about this news and I was about to agree with his plan but after I saw this News http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2009/12/25/regional/regional_30119180.php , I am disagreed with him now, please read this news to your elder and we all should try to stop him from going, something bad will happen to him, after all, he is the father of our Hmong people and Laos government hates us hmong people a lots...So he shouldn’t go no matter what!!! I feel we youngster should do something, right? Oh well, this is my opinion, what about yours?

myx

sArNieZ
if he's not welcome there's no doubt he won't get in danger. he have lead his people to a new world for good, and now he wants to go back?
my father and grandfather is strongly against this plan. although laos is once their hometown, now to them is a dangerous place. in may they both went to visit laos and my dad says he don't see any hope in helping the hmong people there. he don't feel safe in laos. he feels like there is someone always watching his every step. i kept on thinking, do he really think he can help the hmong peoples in laos. no offense, but this is just my opinion.

nerine

sarNie Egg
well... its his choice if he wanna go to is death. he is old too so... it doesnt mater now or later... sorry for hmong pplz out there... hope of we hmong pplz r disappearing...

D_D

sarNie Egg
I don't want him to go....I don't think it's SAFE for him....Lao people HATE us HMONG people. But if he wants to go....it's his choice. I think he knows exactly what is going to happen to him if he does go.....we CAN'T STOP him from going.....Like ohters had said, it's his chocie.

However, I do have ONE question: Who will be our next leader if GVP dies? No offenese....but I really want to know......

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
is he not going anymore????....or is it just rumors...
It's not rumors. He said he is going so that means if he goes or not. We will find out by January 10, 2010. :D

I don't want him to go....I don't think it's SAFE for him....Lao people HATE us HMONG people. But if he wants to go....it's his choice. I think he knows exactly what is going to happen to him if he does go.....we CAN'T STOP him from going.....Like ohters had said, it's his chocie.

However, I do have ONE question: Who will be our next leader if GVP dies? No offenese....but I really want to know......
lol funny question. Who will be our next leader? Honestly, no one. lol

Anybody can try to take GVP place but they won't mean a thing to the Hmong elder's. lol
GVP is like God to the Hmong elders. keke

amythao

sarNie Adult
Yep, this trip has been canceled.

Suab Hmong News: Gen. Vang Pao official trip to Laos has been postponed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db-IFFC92os