General Vang Pao Arrested????

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
oh!...everybody knew that already/.......oh damn!...god help us!...wat are we gonna survive in the next generation wifout him!!!!!!!!!!!please god help us!!!..i am so disappionted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....i have no idea wat r other ethnic people gonna do wif us....i am now worry if someday we might gonna get trap or kill!!!...awwww~...i felt so sorry for our hmong pep!!!! no land no nothing....death!....
WTF are u talking about man.... are u from america? if u are then ur retarded.... this is a free country for god sake!! u can stay here as long as u want.. unless u do something illegal and get ur butt deported out to whatever country it is!!! what are u people so worried about, it's just Vang freaken Pao.... he's not no God or King, and no the worlds not going to end!!! just get over urselves and if ur going to freaken support him then good and if ur not.. then high 5 for the rest of u and PA (anti-hmong)....... anyways my point is.... without this dude, we the hmong's will survive.....the world doesnt revolve around him.... and if he wants a freaken land, then he needs to buy his own island or so.....enough said!! peace i'm outtie!!!

* now the Rep's horrible... point @ him and say: IT'S UR FAULT....!!!

*Dyno* it's okay man.... chill.. no one's hating on u... haha cept u know who..hhahhhah

Muddie Murda

smile...
oh!...everybody knew that already/.......oh damn!...god help us!...wat are we gonna survive in the next generation wifout him!!!!!!!!!!!please god help us!!!..i am so disappionted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....i have no idea wat r other ethnic people gonna do wif us....i am now worry if someday we might gonna get trap or kill!!!...awwww~...i felt so sorry for our hmong pep!!!! no land no nothing....death!....
I don't get it...so are you saying that the only reason why Hmong people are STILL ALIVE in the USA is because VP is doing EVERYTHING in his might to keep them alive? Sending each family money? To make sure they have 3 meals a day? To give them jobs? To stop discrimination upon the Hmongs in the USA? Ha, that's funny, I know families who work their ass off without the support of VP, and they're still alive. If you're living under VP's wings like how you've mentioned above, you've been brainwashed and you seriously need to get yourself together or you're going down with VP, since he's in jail, he can't send your family anymore money, food, computer games, or what not.

if-only said:
Anti-hmong- maybe you were born into the wrong culture because you do not support the hmong ppl at all.
Hmm...if the culture wouldn't backstab people and ruin lives, maybe there wouldn't be haters like her. :D

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
well it's not only they hmong culture that does that so when you said that do you mean the hmongs

also i also think that this is good because it bring the issue of the hmong being killed out to the open and not just the hmong peeps knowing bout it. for us the war may ended for the americans but the hmong are still battling our secret war, to let our people live free from fear of being kill by the laotian/thai/kmer soldiers.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
okay...so, i've been known to bash the hmong peeps...and this reply ain't gonna be any different...so if you get easily offended i suggest you skip this comment =)

first off...i have to say...VP got what was coming to him and i hope he rots in the laos prison...people say to support him and blah blah blah...and that it was because of him that hmong people are living here in the US with freedom and blah blah blah...but what they are fogetting is that it was because of his greed that thousand of innocent hmongs were killed during the vietnam war...it is because of him that hmong people in laos today are being killed and mutilated...hmong people put VP on a very high pedestal that he can't do no wrong...

second...VP's an idiot...always have been and always will be...because only an idiot would've came up with the plan to overtake a country that has never been his and will never be his...VP's just a greedy little bastard who lives in his own lala land fantasizing about things that will never come true...instead of helping the hmongs advance in this country...VP's greed will have a negative impact on the hmong community...and the thing about the lao government using this as a coverup...that is downright ridiculous...why the hell would they need a coverup?...they've been killing and mutilating hmongs for years without needing a coverup...why the heck would they need one now?

third...this seems like every other hmong issue out there...hmong people think just because a hmong person was involved...the whole hmong community should give their support...it doesn't matter whether it's right or wrong...well, that's BS...if it was another race hmong people would be going it's wrong and we shouldn't be supporting it blah blah blah...just like the war in iraq...but because this is a hmong person doing the planning and crap...hmong people completely changed their tune saying that we should be supporting VP no matter what...damn hypocrites...

and i'm outta time...i'll come back later for more comments =)
You say it anti-hmong! Don't know you, but still. LOLs.
You're Hmong?! You don't speak like one. LOLs.

* now the Rep's horrible... point @ him and say: IT'S UR FAULT....!!!
LOLs. Lekkie!! I love you!!

Muddie Murda

smile...
well it's not only they hmong culture that does that so when you said that do you mean the hmongs
Hmmm, I don't mean the hmongs hmongs....just the culture...or maybe the hmongs who embrace their culture to ruin lives of others. :D

also i also think that this is good because it bring the issue of the hmong being killed out to the open and not just the hmong peeps knowing bout it. for us the war may ended for the americans but the hmong are still battling our secret war, to let our people live free from fear of being kill by the laotian/thai/kmer soldiers.
I must agree that the only "positive" thing about this is to awaken the people (esp Americans) to the horror that's still happening to the Hmongs in the jungles. It's sad that the Hmongs are still being kept silent and you could hardly find them in Vietnam War history books. If you do, they're just mentioned once or twice briefly. Maybe a sentence or so.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
the hmong are still battling our secret war, to let our people live free from fear of being kill by the laotian/thai/kmer soldiers.
If-Only... I know about the soldiers raping Hmongs... those things happen. It saddens me to hear it. And with friends in the US miliitary and family in Thai armed forces, it saddens me to hear the images you wish to potray. I know those things happen. So I am not refuting the rapes. I mean... one of the sarnies was saying that a Hmong soldier raped one of their loved ones. Do you think all Hmong soldiers are evil then? Remember what they represent... protectors of your people.

I mean it happened in Iraq with a group of what 5 US soldiers... out of 130,000 soldiers. So less than 0.004% of the soldiers did so s let me round that to 0%, and if you are a pessimist add 10 more soldiers that were unreported and it still makes a small population for the US. Should we banish our US soldiers?

But remember at least that Thailand also helped put some of the Hmongs in refuggee camps. And of course refugee camps are holes in the ground. I don't want to potray it like a 5 star hotel, but nevertheless, it is far better than the conditions that you would otherwise be put in or your elders shall i say in their predicament. But I am sure you know the history better than me.

Now... this statement... I just want you to be clear about your claims. You are telling everyone in sarN world that Hmongs are being feared for their life by Thai soldiers? I cannot really speak about the others as I have no idea or way to confirm or deny those accussations, but I want to know why you mention Thai in your fears. are their covert operations by Thai soldiers into Laos and hunting Hmongs down with funds from the Laos government that you are aware of? Or are you saying that a lot of Thai soldiers are raping Hmongs in refugee camps? Cause while there may be cases, i think it is nice to put it into context.

In Thailand, I don't hear much about Maew fearing for their lives by the Thai soldiers. Please clarify... because I do not want Hmongs, Laos, or any young Thai readers to misunderstand... if its true... please clarify. I remember reading in another post how Thai's were pulling out graves and feeding them to the dogs with armed soldiers forcing the Hmongs to watch helpless which after researching it was sooo out of context.

Anyways... interesting topic!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ok, I'm back...hehe

Backstabbing, people backstabbing other people happens in ALL cultures...

If-Only...the BIG argument was between me and Anti-Hmong...LOL

I was in a refugee camp myself...so if anyone wants to know the conditions I will be more than happy to share my experience!!!

Anyway...I'll be back tomorrow to read and comment on this heated topic! Gotta go finish writing my papers first!!!

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
to dynomite: i dunno about any of the convert operations so i have no comment about that. I'm just saying from what i heard from the elders and from what i've seen on the flims. And I know that it's only a minority of bad soldiers but once those bad soldiers ruin the good image it ruin it for everyone. I sure you get what i mean. For ex. if a thai rapes a hmong girl, all hmong peeps would dislike the thai ppl. But however that is different for the hmong who grew up in the states because the environment are different. They are more understanding and judge a person more by what they do and not by what that person's people did. At least that's what i think.

If anyone wanna see any flim, here's one:
Huanted Like Animals

Oh yeah ceda: I was born in a thailand refugee camp too but my family and i were ones of the fortunate ones to come here early so i don't remember living there.

sweetyaj

sarNie Elites
i didn't read all ur comments but i am sure they are all the same express in different words. I jus wanna say dat wat anti-hmong said was true no hmong want to step up..when one step up we bring them down...before u guys get mad at me for agreeing w/ anit-hmong i want u guys to knoe dat i support VP no matter wat...to have a country or to bring some sort of peace to the hmong we must learn to trust...nobosy knoe y he is doing this...from wat i have read from here and outside of here..i think there is something fishy going on w/ this case...so i don't care if u disagree w/ VP u should give him some respect for trying to step up for us hmong...even if u can;t respect for watever reason remember this u have done nothin yet he has done many thing "a good person who does nothin to help his people is nothing compare to a bad person who has done something to help his people" i don't care if u side w/ me or not jus want to express...not saying dat ur comments rae believes are wrong...i can't judge n will not judge ur believes on this...alrite

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
to dynomite: i dunno about any of the convert operations so i have no comment about that. I'm just saying from what i heard from the elders and from what i've seen on the flims. And I know that it's only a minority of bad soldiers but once those bad soldiers ruin the good image it ruin it for everyone. I sure you get what i mean. For ex. if a thai rapes a hmong girl, all hmong peeps would dislike the thai ppl. But however that is different for the hmong who grew up in the states because the environment are different. They are more understanding and judge a person more by what they do and not by what that person's people did. At least that's what i think.

If anyone wanna see any flim, here's one:
Huanted Like Animals

Oh yeah ceda: I was born in a thailand refugee camp too but my family and i were ones of the fortunate ones to come here early so i don't remember living there.
if-only:
I only state that you provide documentation in regards to Laos cruelty to Hmongs. I was trying to make the point that Thai soldiers are not trained to seek out Hmongs and terminate them. Its disconcerning when you state Thai in your claims. You utilize a film recorded in Thailand where Hmongs seek refuge in.

Where their safety is increased relative to Laos.

So it's discouraging that you have a hatred or fear of Thailand when your people are sharing their stories from the hole in the ground shelters provided by Thailand. (trying to keep it in context as Thailand is not as wealthy to give anything more than say US and I am not trying to say Thailand is the best) :^P

Why are you potraying Thailand as evil as well? Thailand is not perfect, but to make implications that Thai soldiers are hunting Hmongs... it seems like you are potraying Thais in a bad light with unjustified claims.

I really don't want the next generation Hmongs to think such comments are true and hence clarification. I mean if you feel that way that's cool, I can't change that, but just curious as to where these things originate from. Ignorance breeds violence. So an understanding helps me understand.

I am not blinded in Thai pride. It hurts the image of Thailand and it hurts mine as there are people who have your beliefs and I would like to understand what there problem is. Thailand has no reason to strike fear into Hmongs for unjustified reasons. So please elaborate.

Ceda... do you remember it? I would love to learn what you have to say.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
PEOPLE JUST WAIT & SEE WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO GVP...

NO NEED TO COMPLAIN ANYMORE... OK.. :)

Muddie Murda

smile...
Backstabbing, people backstabbing other people happens in ALL cultures...
I know it does, :D but that doesn't stop Anti-Hmong from feeling how she feels. :D

Anyways umm...from some of the elder Hmong people I've heard, they said the Thais were very helpful to them. There were cruel ones, but there were also caring ones. :D

natty

Chubs
finally my country being brought into the subject now i can say something without being told to mind my own business cus i'm not laos or hmong..

anyways.. for those who said thai hunted hmong or whatever. i would like to ask.. were it not thais that allowed thousands of hmong to cross into their country right after the war so they can wait to go abroad?

every country races and whatever has nice ones and cruel one, one group doesnt represent the others.. i mean do you want us non hmongs to stereotype you as a maniac barbarian jungle killers base on that one hmong guy that murdered 7 people in MN? probably not huh?

suesan

sarNie Egg
This was on the front page of today's newspaper and when I read it, seriously, it felt like a joke. Who in the world in today's time and age would think of doing something like this? They should learn by now that an eye for an eye makes the world blind. In what good will attacking Laos do? Give the Hmong people a bad name? Spread more hate for us throughout the nation than there already is? Get Laos to start something with the US? They should have thought about it more, before they went ahead with the plans.

I know you guys are saying that he did it to save the Hmong people in Laos, who are living in fear of the Laotian government, but for some reason it doesn't seem like that's the main reason behind this plan. It feels more like an excuse to me. I think of VP as a crazy old man who needs to stop dreaming about making Laos his country, and that is what I feel the reason behind this is for. He wants take Laos and make it Hmong-land, basically.

My parents disagree with me and thinks that he's being framed. However, from what I've read, the source did seem a little... unclear? They referred to how they found out about it as a "complaint." I don't know about you guys, but when something is called a "complaint," I automatically think of whiny people who only go off from opinions and not facts. However, I'm still not for VP...sorry, just some of my ungathered opinion.

Oh yeah, and fwekles, I don't believe that VP is the sole reason why we are here in the US, and able to use the internet (although, I find that sort of illogical because they have internet access in SE Asia, too). He fled to the US after they pulled out of the war, leaving people behind. If he really wanted to protect them, wouldn't he had stayed and help out?

Are you Hmong or not? Aren't you hurt from hearing this. Do you have feelings too. My gosh, why do we (the hmong poeple) have someone like you exist in our own blood. Who do you think you are? You shouldn't be sitting on your computer and talk shit about our leader. Without him, you will still living in Laos right now. I wish you are one of the people who are living in the jungle right now who are getting kill everyday. Why can't those people be you and you be them. You need to learn more about our history. I'm so ashamed of everything you say. What you should do is supporting everybody who went through all of these. Even though you are totally disagree with them, atleast they're doing it for a reason.

suesan

sarNie Egg
finally my country being brought into the subject now i can say something without being told to mind my own business cus i'm not laos or hmong..

anyways.. for those who said thai hunted hmong or whatever. i would like to ask.. were it not thais that allowed thousands of hmong to cross into their country right after the war so they can wait to go abroad?

every country races and whatever has nice ones and cruel one, one group doesnt represent the others.. i mean do you want us non hmongs to stereotype you as a maniac barbarian jungle killers base on that one hmong guy that murdered 7 people in MN? probably not huh?
Why do you make such a big deal out of that shooting? Is Hmong the only people who's doing all the murdered thing? I guess not. Every little thing we do, why does it matter so much. Your people murdered people everyday, don't remember, and don't you watch the news. You miss out a lot of stuff. Just so you know, there was one of your people who murdered one of our hmong guy just recently during squere hunting.

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! the clips was horrifing.. i didn't finish wastching it was too gross out... b4 i judge i must hear two sided first... i have few question but i know no one can answer it.. anyway if he did it, did he have a group back in lao for supporting him or what? you can't do somthing that extreme if none of the people in lao is helping.. right? anyway lets just see how everything is going to unfold... FINALLY our ppl in the jungle will be known....

max

sarNie Elites
I want to cut myself when I read these comments. Fine then, I will express my feeling as well. I am Hmong. I respect General Vang Pao very much as well as many Hmong people do because he did do so much for us, but I think that this whole idea that he and the others came up with is a very thoughtless and simply crazy. Did they think that they would actually be successful in going through something like this? Even if it was, would it be considered a success to the others? First of all, LAOS IS NOT OUR COUNTRY. Therefore, we should not enter into another country, like Laos, and try to overthrow their government. This is just a great opportunity for many terrible things to be done and said about the Hmong people. For example, this adds and even worse reputation to the Hmong people. We received a bad reputation when the Hmong man killed those hunters. Just like right now, people in this forum are using this to discriminate us. Now, they can use this incident with General Vang Pao and discriminate us even more. We are being looked down upon left and right, everywhere, including this very forum. Why must they not think about what their actions can lead to? I am so sad and mad at the same time. I am just so sick of people discriminating my people left and right as if we are dogs. I am so hurt right now. Therefore, I do not intend to bash or blame another country for doing this and that because it all just causes more confusing and more anger. It is just turning into an even more disaster. Everybody has their own thoughts and opinions. I will not be surprised if somebody attacks me, but this is how I feel.

natty

Chubs
Why do you make such a big deal out of that shooting? Is Hmong the only people who's doing all the murdered thing? I guess not. Every little thing we do, why does it matter so much. Your people murdered people everyday, don't remember, and don't you watch the news. You miss out a lot of stuff. Just so you know, there was one of your people who murdered one of our hmong guy just recently during squere hunting.

oh yeah i watch the news and i do see PEOPLE KILLING PEOPLE.. and just so that you know.. i was doing a comparison.. please read every post before reply to mine.. there was someone here that saying thais were evil cus they wouldnt allow the hmongs refugees to stay there.. so i made comments to them.. and you seriously think it's not a big deal that a man killed 7 innocent people because they pissed him off.. are you freaken kidding me? so it shouldnt be a big deal right that your people are getting killed in laos?... sure it's not a big deal if others die but if it's your own it's an abomination.. lol my my..

Muddie Murda

smile...
Are you Hmong or not? Aren't you hurt from hearing this. Do you have feelings too. My gosh, why do we (the hmong poeple) have someone like you exist in our own blood. Who do you think you are? You shouldn't be sitting on your computer and talk shit about our leader. Without him, you will still living in Laos right now. I wish you are one of the people who are living in the jungle right now who are getting kill everyday. Why can't those people be you and you be them. You need to learn more about our history. I'm so ashamed of everything you say. What you should do is supporting everybody who went through all of these. Even though you are totally disagree with them, atleast they're doing it for a reason.
Without him, maybe the Hmongs wouldn't hunted?! haha Isn't he the one who got the Hmongs into the war? Which caused the Lao to hunt down the Hmongs because they helped the CIA. Just because a person's HMONG doesn't mean they HAVE to stick together no matter what. VP is going to MURDER thousands of people and you're going to support this? If he gave you a gun, you'd go out there and shoot all those innocent people out there? And who knows, in the end, YOU MAY NOT EVEN GET ANYTHING BUT DEATH! You won't even be honored instead you'll labeled as murderers and terrorists!

OMFG??!! It matters because Hmong people made it mattered! Stop talking your people my people! Stop acting as if Hmong people killing others are okay because other people do it too. Killing is wrong no matter where the hell you're from.

This is just a great opportunity for many terrible things to be done and said about the Hmong people. For example, this adds and even worse reputation to the Hmong people. We received a bad reputation when the Hmong man killed those hunters. Just like right now, people in this forum are using this to discriminate us. Now, they can use this incident with General Vang Pao and discriminate us even more. We are being looked down upon left and right, everywhere, including this very forum. Why must they not think about what their actions can lead to? I am so sad and mad at the same time
I don't want to hurt you anymore, but you're quite wrong here. If you read and read, it's your very own people hating own your very own people. Just because others who are "non-hmong" get into this topic, it doesn't mean they're hating on you! They just want to know! They're not hating anyone! Where the hell are you reading that?! This forum is the most diverse! If there was discrimination and racism going on, it won't even continue! This is between the Hmong people themselves. Others are just interested in this matter, not get in on the hating of Hmong people.

max

sarNie Elites
Without him, maybe the Hmongs wouldn't hunted?! haha Isn't he the one who got the Hmongs into the war? Which caused the Lao to hunt down the Hmongs because they helped the CIA. Just because a person's HMONG doesn't mean they HAVE to stick together no matter what. VP is going to MURDER thousands of people and you're going to support this? If he gave you a gun, you'd go out there and shoot all those innocent people out there? And who knows, in the end, YOU MAY NOT EVEN GET ANYTHING BUT DEATH! You won't even be honored instead you'll labeled as murderers and terrorists!
OMFG??!! It matters because Hmong people made it mattered! Stop talking your people my people! Stop acting as if Hmong people killing others are okay because other people do it too. Killing is wrong no matter where the hell you're from.
I don't want to hurt you anymore, but you're quite wrong here. If you read and read, it's your very own people hating own your very own people. Just because others who are "non-hmong" get into this topic, it doesn't mean they're hating on you! They just want to know! They're not hating anyone! Where the hell are you reading that?! This forum is the most diverse! If there was discrimination and racism going on, it won't even continue! This is between the Hmong people themselves. Others are just interested in this matter, not get in on the hating of Hmong people.
Trust me, I have read just about all of these comments, and you are right, they are mostly Hmong people hating on Hmong people, that is why it hurts even more. Right this place is diversed, and I think that other inputs are very important as well. I did not specify that it is these people in this forum that are hating. I just think that in the real world, there are A LOT of people hating on Hmong people, including Hmong people, and other races... If my thoughts and feelings offend anyone, I am sorry...