geez, I'm bored

Fearless

sarNie Adult
What is everyone doing tonight? How's your weekend?

Mine was boring. Parents went out of town. Brothers went out drinking and I'm left alone to take care of the house. Just downloaded stuff from here all day, ate and just got done watching some scary movies on cable. I think I'm going to go take a shower and hit the bed early.

FrozenPearl

sarNie Egg
You are bored. Me, I don't know why I just can't sleep so got to stay a little late before going to bed. Just here and reply to most the topic that I felt I fit into. Other than that, I thankful for those people who are kind shared their songs here so us can DL and listen from time to times. It's been a while, coming back to the old song, they still sound interesting and sad!!

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i'm bored too...i think it's because i check up on the update on all of the forum i went to and there's no new update...therefore i got nothing to do and i'm bored...i wanted to go treat-or-trick... :lol: ...but all of my younger sister think they're too old to go treat or trick...come on, they're 11 and 12 only...and they said they're too old for these thing....maybe because they got theirself a bf that doesn't mean they're too old...they're just some kids...lol.....i'm 18 and i still want to go... :D

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Pepper_UHT said:
i'm bored too...i think it's because i check up on the update on all of the forum i went to and there's no new update...therefore i got nothing to do and i'm bored...i wanted to go treat-or-trick... :lol: ...but all of my younger sister think they're too old to go treat or trick...come on, they're 11 and 12 only...and they said they're too old for these thing....maybe because they got theirself a bf that doesn't mean they're too old...they're just some kids...lol.....i'm 18 and i still want to go... :D
[post="36515"][/post]​
I know seriously! :lmao: i wanted to go too, but when I got home from my exam, (around 8:30pm) they already came home?? and I do seem kinda old to be trick-or-treating..18 too.. heehee...
hmm.. they shoulda went all night for a lot of candy.. when I was younger, my mom used to take us all night and when we came home, we would have like, 4 paper bags full of candy!
my brothers and sisters didin't even make 1/2 of one.. lol