Geet - Hui Sabse Parayi

myx

sArNieZ

• Title : Geet - Hui Sabse Parayi
  • Episodes : 302
  • Synopsis:
  • Geet is a happy, lively, fun loving girl who hails from a small town in Punjab. She belongs to a close-knit, traditionalist family which upholds honor, respect and dignity above all else. Geet is a show about the life and troubles of an 18-year old girl named Geet. Geet marries a man because her family told her to; as a girl, she has no power to go against her family. She marries Dev on her family's wish and three days later, Dev ditches her, takes her family's money and property and heads off to Canada. Dev leaves Geet pregnant on the airpot. After severing ties with her family from Hoshiyarpur for attempting to wrongfully kill her (due to her pregnancy), Geet moves to Delhi and is now working under Maan Singh Khurana. Maan is a man she coincidentally met in her hometown and had frequent unpleasant encounters with. Maan has saved Geet's life many times; after wishing for not seeing each other again, the moment Geet's in trouble, Maan comes to her aid. Furthermore, since being new in Delhi and not knowing anything, Geet works in Maan's office. By accident, Maan is Dev's elder brother; Dev returns to India after Maan clears Dev's debts. Dev is oblivious that Geet works for Maan, but can see a visible change in his brother due to Geet's presence.
  • credit to http://www.viki.com/channels/3401-geet
  • this is my first india/hindi drama and i think it's pretty good. if you're interested in it, you can find it at viki. there's about 50 episode sub. don't let the 302 episode scare you because each episode only have 2 parts and each part is like 10 minutes long only.
  • here's a fanmade mv i found on youtube that i like.
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK4dmiyJDac
  • credit to MsDreamyPrincess87

cecilia

Staff member
Goodness, it sounds good but i don't like the very fact that she's pregnant by the older brother -- it ruined my image of a romance for the younger brother regardless of how bad i feel for the girl .. hmm .. thanks for sharing na.

mia07

Introvert
I wish Bollywood actors would star in dramas. You can never get enough of some of them through a 2-3 hours film. =p

bannerb2

sarNie Egg
Geet!!!!! Dis drama is so awesome. Luv d chemistry between Geet n Maan... :heart: :heart: Hope people in Viki would finish subbing it

myx

sArNieZ
i'm stuck on episode 88. hope the drama can be fully sub. i wanna help but i don't know the language.

cecilia

Staff member
do they have DVD for this series?
There's DVD but no English sub. One of my p'Sao ask the Indian shop around her hometown for future dvd and that's what the shop owner said. My p'sao lives in Australia though. Someone answer me at Indiaforum that DVD are made available to the Indian community but not the oversea so yup - best option is to go and see if your local indian store carries it. I plan to do a trip to Chicago in the future for Arshi's dvd lol

rehann

sarNie Adult
There's DVD but no English sub. One of my p'Sao ask the Indian shop around her hometown for future dvd and that's what the shop owner said. My p'sao lives in Australia though. Someone answer me at Indiaforum that DVD are made available to the Indian community but not the oversea so yup - best option is to go and see if your local indian store carries it. I plan to do a trip to Chicago in the future for Arshi's dvd lol
wow u have start the topic of GEET~ i love this series...
but just found this~

cecilia

Staff member
i didn't na. Emilied did .. i would have watch this and get addicted but b/c of the fact that she's with two brothers - it ruined my brain therefore i can never watch it :( -- not my kind of taboo story lmao

rehann

sarNie Adult
i didn't na. Emilied did .. i would have watch this and get addicted but b/c of the fact that she's with two brothers - it ruined my brain therefore i can never watch it :( -- not my kind of taboo story lmao
oh sorry... maybe i confuse with our fav page!! LOL
at first i didn't watch it cause of that too... how can heroin get pregnant with other man!!!
n another one... Gurmeet are not so good looking for me!!!! he look more good looking in Punar vivaah now!!! haha
then one day i got bored n start to download this series~
it worth watching too~ after that i know why people crazy over Drashti Dhami she so cute!
the story line is too touching! how if we get in such trouble like GEET... will we meet someone like Maan?
he love her unconditionally!!! how their wedding happen is a miracle!! their wedding is such a perfect one!! hope that Arshi wedding also will end like that... smile after pass so many trouble! but seem that are sooooo far too reach!!

cecilia

Staff member
true - can only hope arshi wedding will be magical too .. but even if it isn't .. i'm still satisfy as long as they end up HAPPILY EVER AFTER with BABY ARSHI in arms or running toward them ^___^

rehann

sarNie Adult
true - can only hope arshi wedding will be magical too .. but even if it isn't .. i'm still satisfy as long as they end up HAPPILY EVER AFTER with BABY ARSHI in arms or running toward them ^___^
agree~ just wish an happy ending for them...

cecilia

Staff member
i forgot to add that .. i like him as YASH b/c he's more calm despite him being unreasonable at time. And i like that he's such a good dad too .. i mean, he spoiled his kids but you know .. he still put them before anything else and to have him accept ANSH just like that too .. gosh, if i have a failed marriage like Aarti, i'd like to marry someone as cool as YASH

and i agree .. GM looks better as Yash --- i like him in there a lot more than those few scenes of him in Geet.

rehann

sarNie Adult
i forgot to add that .. i like him as YASH b/c he's more calm despite him being unreasonable at time. And i like that he's such a good dad too .. i mean, he spoiled his kids but you know .. he still put them before anything else and to have him accept ANSH just like that too .. gosh, if i have a failed marriage like Aarti, i'd like to marry someone as cool as YASH

and i agree .. GM looks better as Yash --- i like him in there a lot more than those few scenes of him in Geet.
i love his new hair style... at his first entry on Punar Vivaah!
seem suit him n sexy too~ LOL

hui4163

sarNie Egg
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone managed to download the viki subtitles for Geet back in the day? I really want to watch this, but the viki channel's long gone and none of the soft subs were ever uploaded to any subtitle sites. I hope someone managed to save the old viki subs before the channel got taken down...

Shikuu

sarNie Egg
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone managed to download the viki subtitles for Geet back in the day? I really want to watch this, but the viki channel's long gone and none of the soft subs were ever uploaded to any subtitle sites. I hope someone managed to save the old viki subs before the channel got taken down...
Dd you find the subtitles

hui4163

sarNie Egg
Dd you find the subtitles
Lol, never did, but recently got into another Indian drama called "Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani" and it's really good so far! It was recommended to me by two people in this thread I created on mydramalist: https://mydramalist.com/discussions...o-khaani-with-an-obsessive-hot-villain?page=5

If interested, you'll find plenty of details in that thread. Based on the descriptions, this drama seems to have everything I want in a romance: Hot, invincible (most powerful) ML who, upon falling hard, prioritizes the FL above all else and never gives up on her, strong FL with a backbone, sizzling chemistry, and no cheating/noble idiocy (esp by the ML).