Gay Lover

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
I heard a very funny story about two girls friends. One girl whom looks a lot like a boy, acts like one too. One night the girly girl friend came to spend the night with the other girl at her house. The girly girl parents weren't happy so they forced them to get married, but the tomboy girl's parents refused. They told the girly girl's parents that the tomboy was a girl. They won't allow two girls to get married. LOL..no matter how many times they said, the other parents didn't believe. They asked the other parents if they wanted to see proof. Haha..i don't know if they went further to take off that gir's pants to show some proof she is a girl.

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah me too. I have no problem with being being gays or lesbians. The have their own rights. Why do people see them weird or give them no rights to get married? I don't think we have the rights to make decisions for them. If they like to be gay, let them. If they like to be lesbians, let them. They don't say straight people are weird. But if one of my siblings is gay or lesbian, it would bothers me a bit.

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
i think it should not matter whether someone if gay/lesbian..
as long as they find love in this world.
because everyone is created to love someone else..
so it should not matter.
and it's not their fault that they r gay/lesbian...
they cant help it so u should just leave them be and let them live their life..

nence

sarNie Juvenile
I'm not gay nor am I a lesbian but I heard of this theory...or this myth from my brother in law saying that...in life, you gotta know what gender you want in the next life...cause if you want to be both or don't know...you're more likely to become bisexual, gay, or a lesbian. Weird huh?...Don't know if it's true but it's interesting to think about though.

macli

sarNie Hatchling
I feel sorry for them to not have their parents accept them. It's hard when your parents goes as far as disclaiming you if you don't change your way of thinking. I don't date so sometimes my friends and families suspect that I might be a lesbian...I must say that I love guys on TV, I'm just afraid of guys in real life. Anywase just recently when I was driving with my older sister and I asked her, "Do you think mom and dad will accept me if I"m gay?" ahahah she paused for a long while then said, "I'm sure they'll accept you." Then I asked her if she'll accept me, and she was like I know you love guys too much to turn gay. I just wanted an honest opinion from her...I guess I didn't.

cfang32

sarNie Egg
do you guys know propisition 8? it's crazy how many people supported that law than any other more serious law. 51% voted that gays should not be together/married. 49% says it's ok. RESULTS WERE SO CLOSE! my teacher made me start thinking when he said, "If you believe in true love, you shouldn't be voting for YES on Prop 8!" He opened my mind and I was just like, that is so true. I guess all those people who voted YES don't believe in true love then. This topic gets so complicated.

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
that is not true...ur true love doesnt not always have to be with a girl or a guy...
i think for gay/lesbians...their true love could possibly be of the same gender as them...
u should not oppose to them finding their true love...
so what if they r gay/lesbian...they will still find their true love if they dont give up..
and keep fighting for the love they want...

cfang32

sarNie Egg
that is not true...ur true love doesnt not always have to be with a girl or a guy...
i think for gay/lesbians...their true love could possibly be of the same gender as them...
u should not oppose to them finding their true love...
so what if they r gay/lesbian...they will still find their true love if they dont give up..
and keep fighting for the love they want...
that's what i mean. YES on 8 means they should NOT marry same sex. They should love whoever they want despite gender. So, I am a NO on Prop 8.

kulyia

RUK
i was J/W, are there any gay hmong folks? BTW, i LOVE gay people only the guys.Because they tend to be more outgoing than the other real Mens.No offense guys..lol i do have non-gay guyfriends too but they act so stuck up you know, wel thats how my guyfriends are.But you know, if you were to have a gay guy friend youd know how they are.Yeah they cuss alot but they make you laugh alot too.im not against gays.Totaly!I know everyone is created equal, its even written DOWN itself too!Its such a shame that now, Gays dont have the right to be with the one they love.