gas prices.....

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
ma gf car uses diesel and not even 1000B fills it up now its like 30 B a litre i think we use in thailand haha

none3

sarNie Hatchling
They're greedy, that's what wrong. Especially American government, whether it's republicans or democrats.
If you watch CNN Special or Dateline (not sure which program) titled "We've been warned, we are out of gas"

The US is the leading user for oil and China comes in 2nd. The prediction is: there will be no more gas to fuel our American industry. America has tried different methods to produce oil--but not sufficient. It has turned to corn to produce oil but it's not enough for country because we Americans consume more than we produce (not enough corn)...Brazil on the other hand is the only country that produces about 40-60% of its fuel from sugar cane. They don't have the crisis as the US and other countries does.

This is reality folks, gas is running out and we could see a price hike of up to about 6 or 8 dollars a gallon within the next 2 years or so. Better start taking out those rusty old bikes and bike your way to places....very bleak future indeed.

Scarryyyy :eek:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
the gas price is killing me right now!! im starting to hate driving now! gas is just too expensive.
last week i put $20 and it only filled me up 1/4 of the tank! $3.99! and that's the regular!!! Im just so glad that i dont drive SUV or V6 or more! I'll die!!

omg i am so with you on that.. thank goodness my car is one of the most fuel efficient car out there but it still needs gas not like its running on water.. <_< !..arghh i dont even own a bicycle....and too darn hot to be walking to work & back. :(

shoot...we need to carpool to work....

judyp

sarNie Adult
costs me 60 dollars to fill up my tank =[
hahaha.. driving sure is costly!!
i knowww! i filled up my car today and it was $61..i have NEVER spent that much on gas. it was $3.98/gallon. im soo gonna go poor because of gas. this reeks! :arrg:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
in Daytona, Florida, it's already $4 a gallon. I seriously think this is how the world is going to end.. people will kill eachother for gas.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
it sucks :angry: :angry: :angry:

it's $4.08 here :angry: :angry: :angry:

$84 to fill up and i still cruse @80mph :(

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
last time i pumped was $4.09 for the 87 =[ $70 dollars for 17 gallons, and the tank wasnt even full (toyota van) dude so expensive i remember when i was little gas was like 1.98 haha

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
right now, gas price is already $4.15 and that's a regular!
my uncle put gas on my aunt's suv(i think it's a v8) last week and it was like almost $100 and it only takes regular too!

i put gas on twice last week, actually 3 times. $20, $15, and $25 and that's not lasting very long. and that's like $60 worth of gas in a week!! it needs to go down! all my money i made from work is all on gas! it's like im working for nothing!

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
No kidding!!! Some gases, especially in the busy area, like Schaumburg was $4.25. Man, i would walk to work if i didn't have to worry about picking up my girls everyday. I think im going to start riding my bicycle to work LOL just have to leave 2 hours earlier...

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
I'd walk to work too but i'm too scared. Like you said sandy, i'll prolly have to leave the house 2 hours early!

$3.99/gal. here. spent about $30 for half a tank the other day. i need to invest in a 2 seater bike. so my date can peddle, too.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Gosh i hear you guys on the price of gas! it costs me over 50.00 to fill my tank now! gas over here in cali is over 4.00 dollars...man i need to ride the bus to work...costs too much every week! ahhhhh i pay more in gas than on my cell phone LOL it just to be reverse! <_<

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
Gas price went up 10cents! So regular is like $4.20 now! Hekka gay but I'm glad I got approve for the shell gas card(although it takes interest but It'll help when I don't have enough money. LOL)

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
just put in gas earlier. full tank from the 1/4 spot took up $55!!!! now, im praying that that'll last for 2 weeks just going to work and home!

natty

Chubs
"america is out of gas"? LOL!... america is not out of gas.. the reason why price of gas is so high is because of supply and demand... china and india is trying to boost their economy by using more fuel so they are buying more from saudi and other country thus driving up the price.. add that to the tumbling of the dollars... there are more oil in alaska to feed just the U.S alone for the next 200 years.. and that's not counting the one they found in south dakota (i think) as well as colorado... however the enviromentalist lobbied against drilling in Alaska due to global warming.. LOL out of gas..