GAS PRICES!!!

DANG!!! I went to gas up my car last nite. 1/4 gas tank left; being lazy I thought I gas up to save time. So i went to gas up; letting the gas pump pump oil into my car while i clean around.
I came back and saw the PRICE OF THE GAS! I held my heart close! 34$ for 3/4 of a tank! HOLIE KRAP!!! Sum! shoot me!!! Dang; you dumb govern't sheesh!!! I am POOR u KNOW!!!

Quarter

Tell me about it.
thats around how much it takes to fill up my tank too. *sigh* but knowing the bf's SUV needs around 60 dollars, i'm trying to chill. 30 is better than 60.

Pure Azn

sarNie Hatchling
yea these gas prices are outrageous... my IS300 gets about 18 mpg or less... which is dam crazy cuz my car has to use premium 91 octane or above and it uses gas like drinking water...

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Yup, crazy. I'll really worry when it gets up to around $5 or $6. How much was the gas price in I Am Legend? :p

When I was driving to visit a friend I noticed that there's area just outside the city smells like oil but I've never seen an oil pump before, well one but it was never on or wasn't working.
On the way back I noticed that the same area had working oil pumps, not just the old one but at least 5 other ones that look brand new. :eek: Where is this oil going?

Kenshin

sarNie Egg
My geography teacher said these prices were nothing compared to what's in Europe which is around 8 or 9 dollars (this was after the exchange rate too)

This is why I walk. Don't matter how far the distance is or how many people shout at us or look at us weird, I'll walk with my friends and we save money.

I WISH I COULD WALK TO WORK! MY JOB IS ABOUT AN HOUR DRIVE, IF I WAS TO WALK, DANG GIMME LIKE 3 HOURS AHEAD! HAHA!!! BUT IMA DEBATING IF I SHOULD QUIT MY JOB DUE TO DISTANCE AND GAS. ALSO NO RAISE! =( BUTTA I DO LOVE MY JOB THOU... GOSHERS I DUNO!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yu yup i feel sorry for those who put premium...gas prices are sooo expensive. I don't even fill up nomore...it' always 20.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Yesterday I was in a hurry to get gas...it was $3.27 for the cheapest...I didn't care where I go cuz it's bout the same near me, so yeahhh I pumped and then noticed I put in premium instead -_- what a waste of money lol So i ended up paying $3.47 -sigh-

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I can't walk to school either, especially when the school bag I carry weights nearly 10lbs. and it's a good 15 miles away from where I live. I'd have to work through freeways (get pass crazy drivers) and hope I don't get get kidnapped in the process. Guess I could take the bus but I only have classes 3 days a week, so it's not that big of a deal to me.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
This's the reason why I don't drive during weekdays 'cause only weekends, I hang out with friends/relatives. <_<

darvil

sarNie Adult
We probably pay the cheapest gas in the world (apart from ME of course) and still it is alot.. Imagine how shitty you would feel if you have to pay twice as much as now.. ouch.

But honestly.. prices have to go up so you punks who drive the big ass gas guzzlers will be motivated to buy more efficient cars ;)

untinnu

sarNie Adult
it use to take me $30 to fill mine up, now it's $35...toyota corolla s 2006..I want to quit my job because it really waste my gas!! then my boss decided to give me a raise and gas money on top of that...ahhh..the beauty of family business...

and gold!! yes..it's getting REALLY expensive..

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
We probably pay the cheapest gas in the world (apart from ME of course) and still it is alot.. Imagine how shitty you would feel if you have to pay twice as much as now.. ouch.

But honestly.. prices have to go up so you punks who drive the big ass gas guzzlers will be motivated to buy more efficient cars ;)
that would be me....it cost me $85 to fill up my car today

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Since gas prices are so high, we can add gas as part of our bills, along with electricity and other utilities.

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
Couple days ago it was $3.09 where I live but shiet jump to like $3.28 2 days ago. Good thing I got a Honda ... gas saver.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
-o_O lol this may sound kind of sad, but I haven't even noticed? I hear people complaining about it and stuff, but never really pay attention lols. Normally I just stick my card into the thing let it fill up and take the receipt and balance the book, but I never really paid attention to how much it is well lately I haven't because I'm so use to high gas prices. o_O. Or it's because my hubby's been pumping lately, but odd how he doesn't complain. The thing that sucks is that I have to pump gas at least 4-5 times a week because my school is 1 hr drive there and 1 hr drive back; not to mention I have to pick up little cousins and sisters at 3 different school all 20 minutes apart from each other; >.O lol I'm probably going broke and don't even know it lmao;

Buying a new car is looking really good right now >.O we've been planning to get a civic;

Yikes I also heard that truckers were threatening to go on strike? Don't mean to be alarming or anything, but we should stock up a bit; if those truckers go on a strike our economy would probably be put on hold for a bit.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hahah I just went back and checked in my checkbook and added it all up just for march I spent a little over 800 :-s thats crazy just for gas; yikes; I think i need to sell my home; gawsh 800?? 2 more bills and thats my mortgage payment; >.O luckily my parents reimburse me 400 of that 800 >.<; yeah I think I need to buy a new car; and it sucks cause that ontop of paying tolltag every month; driving expenses are so ugh; ... when i checked my book this i how my price came out

$40 x 5 (Times a Week) = 200 x 4 (Weeks in The Month)= 800 yikes; it came out to a bit more but I was kinda rounding;
most of this came out of me going to school; it sucks because driving to school burns gas like crazy; bleh but it sucks more cause after i pick my sisters and cousins off I have to drive back to school; and when i look at the tank it's like a quarter left already maybe its the way I drive; I should start taking the train to school and then catching the bus from the train station to school; because looking at that number scares me; I should force my sisters to go to the same school too; i don't know why they insist on going different school same with my little cousins they all go to different schools so its my sister and 2 cousins at one school my sister and 1 cousin at a different school and my little elementary buggs at one school; my car is probably gonna die soon from all those miles LOL

holy crap; lol man; i just realized if i didn't have that 100 every week that my parents pay me for my gas to take my sisters and stuff to school man i'd be so broke and back to my parents lmao; or I would be pulling from savings which is never good; being adult sucks; >.O lol being under my parents roof was so much more easier i never have to think about these things hahaha;

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Couple days ago it was $3.09 where I live but shiet jump to like $3.28 2 days ago. Good thing I got a Honda ... gas saver.

Damn where you live? Your gas price is still pretty cheap compared to mine! I can't find any that is even anywhere near $3.28.