gas price??

samstar

sarNie Elites
over here at Georgia is $3.60 per gallon in the afternoon is was $2.79 then when i got off from work damm. it was $3 something already. and one of my friend said that he have to wait in line like 30 or 40 minute to just put the gas. he said alot of people from out of state came over here.

agirl

sarNie Egg
Holy F. And I was complaining about the gas price in the twin cities. You guys have it rough. As of this moment in the twin cities it's 2.59 per gallon.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
argh..over here in California the price is 3.00 and over...You won't see lower than that anywhere...!

kry*star

sarNie Adult
omg! i was just thinking about the gas price on my way home from work just awhile ago. I live in Hayward, CA and it's $3.01 right now. man it's going up... getting broke...

azngurlo07

sarNie Hatchling
$3.20

thats sooo f'ed up! My mom just had to pay $50 for gas yesterday and thats horrible.

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
it's like almost 4 bucks here (MI).
to say a few years ago 20 bucks used to fill up a whole tank.
now 20 bucks is nothing! :angry:

Joon

sarNie Hatchling
Hmm here, it just went from $2.99 to $3.19. Down south, prices are a lot higher. $6.00 down there and we're only half way there. Should we complain? :mellow:

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
dude, 2.99 so lucky, i got a new car and i'm pumping 3.13 a gallon, sucks though, i can't even go anywhere cause the gas is too damn expensive.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
$3.19 is the highest i saw today for gas (central wisconsin-stevens pt)!! You all hear about hurrican katrina in new orleans?? That's where the gases are coming from through the mississippi river. new orleans is totally gone!! gas is going to keep rising!!

K

KawaiiTennyo

there's already a topic about this.. so uhmm whos the mod on this forum?

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
it was $3 something last week but this week it has gone down to $2.37 but now is back at $2.47. gosh, i hate gas, with school and work, each paycheck only covers the gas, with hardly anything left to use. sigh.

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
why can't gas just be like it use to be like back in the oldies when our grandparents were around?? like... 25 cents. that'll be tha coolest thing they can ever do. wouldn't it???!!

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
yeah gas price is getting higher and higher...

here in manitowoc it is about 2.97-2.98 but i heard from my sister in fresno that is about 3.00 and up or something like that...