Gam Wichayanee

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I just requested a forum to be created specifically for Gam, but until that is done, I just wanted to say

#เมื่อไหร่แก้มจะมีคอนเสิร์ตเดี่ยว
(When will Gam have a solo concert)

Is trending! Celebrities, Radio Stations, Grammy Employees, Designers, and fans are hashtagging it over social media! It's about damnnnn time someone takes it serious. This will be her 10th year in the industry, she deserved her own concert like, yesterday. There have been some The Star people who came after her that already got solo concerts!

thailakornlover75

sarNie Egg
Yes! 10 years of Gam The Star! I feel like the concert should be held for her, but have like P’Gun, P’Dome and P’ Tum and P’Kate there to preform too. Like her friends and fam. Not a lot of people cuz it should be about her and the others are just a part of it. Like....if you get it. Lol ☺☺

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yes, Guest Stars. I think almost every artist has guest stars in their concerts. I don't know if it is just me, but I find that Ice Sarunyu and Gam would make a totally cute couple rofl. I know many people ship Gun and Gam, but if you see interactions between Ice and Gam, they totally fit more.

thailakornlover75

sarNie Egg
Yes, Guest Stars. I think almost every artist has guest stars in their concerts. I don't know if it is just me, but I find that Ice Sarunyu and Gam would make a totally cute couple rofl. I know many people ship Gun and Gam, but if you see interactions between Ice and Gam, they totally fit more.
Yes, definitely guest stars! I don’t know who Ice Sarunyu is, but I’d like to get to know him. Any clips of them? I’d love to see. ☺☺