Which?

• Gae Roy Ruk(Ch3)-Rome, Rita, Boy, Maprang

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Supapburut Satan(Ch7)-Pinky, Off, Tle, Som

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Seems like everyone likes the Fri-Sun slot... Let's see which one's best.
I like both, but I'm into mysterious lakorns and I find Gae Roy Ruk more interesting ^_^ .

rococo

sarNie Egg
i would definitely vote for supapburat satan all the way just because the lakorn is so so good and pinky is my favorite actress

fun

Expired Sarnie
i havent seen aof/pinky lakorn yet only the opening but i am more attracted to gae roy ruk. and Rteam is a better team than aof/pinky. and no that is not the main reason why i chose GRR over SS.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
I really like pinky, but i voted for GRR. Actually I am not a big fan of rome and rita as i am with pinky, but the story line of GRR is very much better than SBS and that is what i must say.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
i choose supapburat satan pinky and Aof..but it seems like they are losing..lol..but its okays=]

iono

sarNie Hatchling
GAE ROY RUK! I like mysteries =D

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
iono i like both. they are both diff. and good in their own way. I'm OBESSED with these two lakorns right now. I can't picked one over another. I like them both eaqually. I love the fight between AOf and Pinky and I love the suspense in GRR.

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
to be honest i had never finished a lakorn with pinky in it. i dont know what people see in her, she is beautiful but as for the acting its a so so.

Katerine

Butterfly123
i have to say Gae Roy Ruk as i haven't even Supapburut Satan yet

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Most here hasn't even seen Supapburut Satan yet...hehe... Yup, Pinky is beautiful, but her acting abilities are just enough to pull in.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
im tha same wif some of you i have never been quite a fan of pinky's but yer i have to say that she is pretty... but i voted for gae roy ruk cos i love rome-rita and boy and best of all the theme song is soo catchy !!!!

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
im tha same wif some of you i have never been quite a fan of pinky's but yer i have to say that she is pretty... but i voted for gae roy ruk cos i love rome-rita and boy and best of all the theme song is soo catchy !!!!