Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

nolee

sarNie Adult
I beeen soooo busy lately that I haven't had any time to watch no lakorns lately but I had to make time to watch this one cuz I LOVE Rome&Rita together but this was a disappointment to me =[ it wasn't as good as I expected .. Rome and Rita didn't have the chemistry I expected either.. everything revolved too much around Annie's death & they didn't have any conflicts that revolved around just the two of them.. I where I'm going wit this but I was jus disappointed!

somp9

sarNie Adult
They should have add more sweet scenes for Rome & Rita. Can't get enough of them.
Hope they will pair again soon for slap/revenge/kiss lakorn.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I beeen soooo busy lately that I haven't had any time to watch no lakorns lately but I had to make time to watch this one cuz I LOVE Rome&Rita together but this was a disappointment to me =[ it wasn't as good as I expected .. Rome and Rita didn't have the chemistry I expected either.. everything revolved too much around Annie's death & they didn't have any conflicts that revolved around just the two of them.. I where I'm going wit this but I was jus disappointed!
Yeah you can say that too. But the chemistry is great, there just wasn't enough of it though. That's my only disappointment. I felt like they rushed it and we get a lot of people complaining that lakorn drag a lot and they didn't want to make the audience feel the draginess of the lakorn. And about Annie's death I didn't like how Duen keeps pointing finger when she doesn't have evidence that it was Rob. She assumed it was just him =(

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
i dont know about the rest of you guys but this is probably one of my most favorite from rteam as in acute scenes. te way rome looks at rita is priceless. it makes me :spin: :spin: chemistry is great but the plot sort of well not strong enough.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I was a little dissapointed by this lakorn. The producer should have add more sweet scenes between Rome and Rita. The whole lakorn is about finding a killer of Annie's death.

Rome and Rita have best chemistry onscreen but the producer ruined it. Hope they will pair again soon with more sweet scenes like KKKJ.

What is Rita and Rome next project? i think they're going to pair with different people for while until they have a chance to pair again int the future.

somp9

sarNie Adult
Hope for the Rteam to pair up again next year. I miss them already.

Rome and Rita had the best chemistry together besides Ken and Ann, Aum & Aff, Num & kob.

solin

sarNie Adult
I have finally been able to finish this lakorn and I wasn't deceived
The plot is interesting and since Rome and Rita are in lol.
no..I really enjoy this kind of story
plus for the plot I was happy that It wasn't too long : just what is need !
I couldn' believe the end : I suspected everyone except her lol.
But It would be greater if there were more sweet scenes between Rome and Rita !

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have finally been able to finish this lakorn and I wasn't deceived
The plot is interesting and since Rome and Rita are in lol.
no..I really enjoy this kind of story
plus for the plot I was happy that It wasn't too long : just what is need !
I couldn' believe the end : I suspected everyone except her lol.
But It would be greater if there were more sweet scenes between Rome and Rita !
I really want Rteam to like have some sort of willing scene or R!!!

I wasn't disappointed much except for lack of Romance. There were plenty of cute scenes, but it wasn't romance romance. =)