Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I got to re-watch that part over. Sunisa, I usually fast forward or else, I don’t know what I’ll do to myself. It could have been nice to have seen Annie scare Sunisa so that she’ll stop messing with Duen. But all in all, it has ended. I am now back to my depression stage just like when SB ended.
Awee Funn.... *hugs* It's okay. I'm depress too. I'm still waiting to get my copy! hehe. I can't wait!

fun4fun, im depressed now too...i keep checking on here...lol. i can't wait for the rest of the good ch.3 lakorns...
Me too. I'm waiting on Aum/ann Ken/aff & chakrit & Anne . They need to speed it up! :lol:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
Man, I really thought that Num was going to record Sunisa & that guy doing the deed! He should've done that ... now that would be the perfect revenge! muaha. :lol: okay, i'm just evil.
no..your not evil...just perverted. haha :p

Awee Funn.... *hugs* It's okay. I'm depress too. I'm still waiting to get my copy! hehe. I can't wait!
Me too. I'm waiting on Aum/ann Ken/aff & chakrit & Anne . They need to speed it up! :lol:
same here girl!!..i've been so bored! i need to occupy myself with some lakorns haha

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
love that picture of rita and rome...why can't they see that they are just adorable together..lol. they need to get together... :wub:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG.. FINALLY I FINISHED THE LAKORN... AHHHHHHHH .. I LOVE IT... VERY INTERESTING.. N OF COURSE I LOVE ROME N RITA.. RTEAM HEHE XP .. IT HAD A VERY CUTE ENDING.. the cast did a very good job hehe.. xp .. gosh schools makes me so busy .... but im so happy i finished hehe..

cecilia

Staff member
haha. i'm getting this once it's all out in dvd .. will watch it .. too lazy to watch it on youtube for the time being.

will rush to see wishy's fanmade :wub:

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber

this picuture just made me LOL its soo cute hehehe look at rome then boy hahahhaha
Yeah, that's pic is so funny and cute.
Let's see another one.

They're so funny. They look like a Siamese twins.

One of Boy's fans who went there that day said Boy and Rome tried to tell everyone that they were Siamese Twins, so they tired to sit close to each other and hided one of thier arms.
Here's the picture...

And the bald guy in the picture tried to separate them because they played too much. They're so cute.

cecilia

Staff member
^omg. they are so cute and funny --
how they do same gesture ..
not sure if it's intend or accidentally but it's so adorable cute to see guy do this ..
Siamese twins, i won't mind having them twins all to myself :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
Still nothing to watch. Well lakorn wise, I have plenty of other drama to watch but no new current lakorn. =(

Rteam come back soon!