Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

MizViz

sarNie Adult
can't wait for it to...
but i can never do no dramas during school time i think i'll go crazy!
i know...cause if its a really good drama...ull just be thinking about the drama the whole time at school...and then when u come home u go watch the drama first then do homework...its not so good if u do that

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
awww that was a cute ending man they could have added more but them sweet scenes of rome and rita just made me blush and smile hahahahahahhaha very cute indeed

GLORIA: girl me too man i was crying when peun pit saw annie and then i cried again when jillie visited her but then it was rteam's sweet scene haahaha put a smile on my face after al that crying

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Yeah, The endind is so cute, but I think they should add some more sweet scene between Rome an Rita.
Anyway, what they talked to each other after Plianfah's burping is out of script. They just talked to each other by themselves. That's so cute.

I actually give this lakorn a rating of 6 lol. The ending totally made it go way down. They should've done a lot more to it like actually let us see a wedding but whatevers that's just my opinion. It was cute though!
i thought the ending could have been extended too! it would have been better if there had been a wedding or something, but still...i love this lakorn! it's a 9.5 or 10 for me! :) i loved the relationship between Rome and Rita in this lakorn (well, that goes for any lakorn of theirs together...even when they aren't paired together like in YHKT, their scenes together are just amazing...they have something together on-screen that really pulls the viewers in!)...

i love this lakorn and again its the first time in a long time that i watched without ff'ing..i really enjoyed it. only thing that really disappoint me was rome and rita's relationship...i was hoping the director would like develop it a lil better or more..they were falling for each other then it just sorta stopped...then rita stopped trusting rome...n he in return turned cold towards her....hoping for them to do another lakorn together with better relationship development...longer scenes together...more sweet/romantic scenes too....OK I ADMIT IM JUST WHINNING BECAUSE I LOVE TO WATCH THESE TWO TOGETHER...im now officially a R couple fan...lol
gosh, i could never get tired of Rome and Rita's scenes! the scenes could be longer and there could be three times as many scenes of them together (arguing, being sweet, whatever!) and i'd never get tired! :) i can't wait to see them in their next lakorn together!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
You know Maprang did a really good job lip synching on the Gae Roy show, it actually made it seem like she really sang it even though she didn't lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
haha yea she did a good job lip syncing lol she's good at bein a brat too lol i'm almost done w/ eps 11 and then onto da ending. i was barely paying attention though. eps 11 was kinda boring

you know, even though i know khun plernpit unintentionally killed annie, and despite her previous wrong-doings towards annie and despite the fact that she wasn't all that good of a mother, i can't help but feel sorry for khun plernpit...she realized her mistakes and she truly does love both of her daughters...she's full of remorse and guilt...

as for the matter about how Rome and Rita's relationship got so cold in the last few episodes (with the exception of the happy ending), well, Rome acted coldly to Rita, but that's because he's hurt that she believed he was the killer...but Chomduen couldn't be blamed either...the way Rome acted was suspicious, and she wanted to confirm whether or not he really did kill Annie before she allowed herself get further involved with him...she didn't want to date a murderer afterall...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL you know I told my sister that if I was Songrob I would torture Chomduern a little more since she thought he was the killer even after telling her many times that he's not involved. Chomduern's lucky I'm not Songrob or else she would have to buy me lots of Starbucks and chocolate and suck up to me muahaha.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i give this lakorn a 9.6...the other .4 is the lack of not enough rome and rita scenes to satisfy my greediness...:D

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
what a awful ending! grrrr soo SHORT TOOOO! >:[ im sad. o well at least rome got to kiss her hand? hold her? hahaha i swear, rome should like make a move or something! I doo really think that rome has a thing for rita =) i remember boy teased rome about it on dao kra jai. hahaha! awwww sweet.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
wow. maprang is so good at lipsyncing for both songs. She had me convinced. Acting wise, I think she stole the limelight. But overall, Rome and Rita's chemistry was phenomenal!!!!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
i give this lakorn a 7.5 overall i liked it it was good but they could have did the ending better and i think in some parts of the lakorn they put too much of "im sorry Annie i did so many wrong things to you" blah blah etc. but i did like them sweet scenes of RTEAM <3