Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Zombie girl, eh. Nice metaphor for her, but we got to add in the slut. LMAO. I am serious, why doesn't Thai lakorn depict about it in lakorns. I can’t think of a lakorn that portray aids.
umm i think in oon ai rak one of da hos tried to get dese 2 young boys as customers and they was like no jae i don't want aids LOL oh wait in yeurman (por/fon) nok got aids from his ho

fun

Expired Sarnie
umm i think in oon ai rak one of da hos tried to get dese 2 young boys as customers and they was like no jae i don't want aids LOL oh wait in yeurman (por/fon) nok got aids from his ho
I don't recall it in Oon Ai Ruk, well my memory is sort of like blank right now, seen that lakorn back in 04.

You just inspired me to write a fiction. Pra ek gets aids. A life lesson he regrets most. LMAO. :lol:

numfon

sarNie Adult
Gosh that Num guy is so yuck .. ugh reminds me of Viyada and Keitchai from Ngao Asoke 2008 Keitchai was ew... pukes..
i know, right?! when i read the book, i thought num was supposed to look hot or..at least ..decent. lol

i also find it funny that they left out the fact that the stylist (jae gib?) is a drug dealer. :huh:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg i read the spoilers.. yea i think that was wat everyone n the beggning was betting on...
i wasnt that surprise.. but kind of like a "WOW"

Zombie girl, eh. Nice metaphor for her, but we got to add in the slut. LMAO. I am serious, why doesn't Thai lakorn depict about it in lakorns. I can’t think of a lakorn that portray aids.
i wouldn't want to watch a lakorn where aids takes a major focus...it's too depressing...

anyways, did anyone else notice this: Songrob and Songton, who are the owners of a major music/television company, drive mazdas, but why is it that Jillie, who can't even sell albums and is out of a job, drives a BMW? lol...i just find that a little odd...

also, does p'gift sell drugs or what? i know he was annie's dealer, but it seems like he stopped all of a sudden and he even said "who me? a drug dealer?"...so does he sell drugs or not?

fun

Expired Sarnie
^I didn't even pay attention on what type of car they drove. LMAO :lol: Chomduen's car was the only car that I noticed.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
yep..me neither..chomduen's car was the only one i notice too..lol..

i dont know what was up with p'gift and his drug dealing in the beginning...not sure why the director all of sudden dropped that...like it never happened...i guess he was only doing it for annie...

fun

Expired Sarnie
yep..me neither..chomduen's car was the only one i notice too..lol..

i dont know what was up with p'gift and his drug dealing in the beginning...not sure why the director all of sudden dropped that...like it never happened...i guess he was only doing it for annie...
I am guessing that too. Or maybe even in the end they might even bring that up again.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't recall it in Oon Ai Ruk, well my memory is sort of like blank right now, seen that lakorn back in 04.

You just inspired me to write a fiction. Pra ek gets aids. A life lesson he regrets most. LMAO. :lol:
deres a movie bout it. oot uttsada stars in it.

oo by da way if deres any boy pissanu fans in here, he just released his 3rd album. even if u dl it, support him na :D buy da real thing! deres only 6 tracks though :huh: but da cd+vcd has extra features in it

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

I can think of some!

Hong Hoon Starring: Woot Asada & Yui Jiranan.. The Nang Rai Hired This guy to rape the nang ek but then he messed up and they ended up arguing and she says to him "mai mee nam ya" and then he "I'll show you." and he raped her and she finds out she has aids

Some old old lakorn I think the title is Nang Barp (No not the recent one) Nang Ek is this chick I don't remember her name but I think pra'ek is Sam The nang ek guardian was a prostitute and she caught aids

Ruen Naree See Champoo One of the nang ek sisters had aids I think

Recent lakorn: ug i know the title i know the title... thinking ... I remember nang rai mom pimped her out to people ... ohhh yeah Por and Aumps lakorn Buppeh Rai Ruk I think the nang rai was Poy

thats all I can think of right now -.-

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Ooo i can think of one. It's Vee and Jieb Kitapat's very very old lakorn called Gwa Ja Roo Dieng Sa or something along that line lol. I think if i remember correctly Jieb was the one who had aids in the lakorn. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
Spoilers much appreciated Nai!
I was getting antsy not knowing what was going to happen next.

From the previews- looks like Songton and Jillie get back together. I really do hope they end it with all the questions we all have answered. Hope they don't leave any loose ends. (If they don't explain why Annie was following SongRop- I'm gonna scream)

fun

Expired Sarnie
the pra nangs did they have a lakorn where one of the pra nang has it.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
i wouldn't want to watch a lakorn where aids takes a major focus...it's too depressing...

anyways, did anyone else notice this: Songrob and Songton, who are the owners of a major music/television company, drive mazdas, but why is it that Jillie, who can't even sell albums and is out of a job, drives a BMW? lol...i just find that a little odd...

also, does p'gift sell drugs or what? i know he was annie's dealer, but it seems like he stopped all of a sudden and he even said "who me? a drug dealer?"...so does he sell drugs or not?
Don't mind about the car. Jillie's BMW may be just a second hand car.
Some series of Mazda is not cheap in Thailand.

About P'Gift, I think he is not the drug dealer. I think it's just Annie's dream. Do you remember Annie woke up from her nightmare in the beginning?