Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
im so tempting to read the spoilers!!!!! should I???? do i want to know who the murderer is??? i dont know???? should i just wait??? but it would ruin the fun.....hmmmm....

you know what imma gonna read it.....never mind i don't want to cuz Gae Roy Ruk is a good lakorn and like everybody else said this is one lakorn where i dont want to spoilers...lol...guess i'll just wait until wishboniki to finish subbing....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
But I don't want Songton to have AIDS -.- That Num Guy I don't care he can have aids and pass to Sunisa.. regardless of what a jackarse Songton is I dont want him to have Aids -.- I think there is something about his character that no one else could really see

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Songton is gonna have aids? yikes!....well if he does, thats what he gets for being a horny dog LMAO....so cruel...

Yes I totally despise Sunisa and Songton but I sort of pity Ton.
I didn’t understand but I had tears (literally). My first drama without subtitle, well I am watching with subtitle but I just have to watch the raw version. Wishbone is fast but I have become an impatient person. Yes this is how much I enjoy this lakorn.

That Sunisa is disgusting, she slept with Ton who should have AIDS by now (LOL) and with P’Num- totally gross. If I was Songrob, I would blackmail her back. Make it out to the news that she is a backstabbing slut that way no one would hire her in the near future. And I hope she catches AIDS since she slept with the play boy Ton and Num the idiot and who knows I bet there are more. That slut needs a horrible ending.
i don't like songton at the moment not because he's a player and has several girls, but i just don't like him for the way that he treats and disregards first annie, then jillie... he doesn't deserve such a harsh end though... it wouldn't fit with the characteristics of a p'ek for songrob to blackmail someone (a woman no less)...lol... but i know what you mean when you want sunisa to have a terrible ending...

But I don't want Songton to have AIDS -.- That Num Guy I don't care he can have aids and pass to Sunisa.. regardless of what a jackarse Songton is I dont want him to have Aids -.- I think there is something about his character that no one else could really see
i wouldn't want songton to get AIDS either...lol...that would actually ruin the entire lakorn for me, because songton is a key character actually...and if he did, then he and jillie wouldn't have a happy ending...

so num & sunisa did it? :eek: i thought they were just making out. :lol:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LMFAO ok so im skimming and i see SONGTHON --> AIDS LMFAO hahahahah but i read how he doesn't :lol: newho ok so im on ep 8? now hahahah but i noticed on ep 5 that ROME has a silver ring on his ring finger hmmm. hahaahaahh just thought that was intresting now we just need for Rita's ring finger to have ROME'S RING LMFAO i was gona comment on something else but i forgot hmm

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
LOL...you girls are funny...i nearly choked after reading about songton having aids...he totally deserves it...but sadly he isnt going to get a horrible ending...but def. sunisa deserves it...that girl really irritates me...

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
I bet money on Khun Sit, Annie and Jillie's step father.

Now we finally know where everyone was at, at the time of the murder.

We had always known that Rob was out driving at the time of the murder thus he cannot be the murderer and heard about Annie’s death through the radio.

Ton was with Jillie all night which means neither Jillie nor Ton were the murderers.

Jillie and Annie’s mother is not the murderer since she was at home at the time of the murder and received the phone call about her daughter’s death.

We found out that the security dude is not the murder since a long time ago.

Janitor lady is of course not the murderer since she died a few episodes back.

The Gay dude can't be the murderer since he is obviously not one.. ahaha

My only suspect is Khun Sit. I’ll explain why. If you go back to the very beginning of episode 2 when Annie and Jillie’s mother received the phone call, notice the mother was home watching T.V and drinking but when she picked up the phone and received the message Khun Sit just arrived home. We assume he was at home when we first watched the episode, but if you go back and re-watch that part it’s obvious that he has just return home from doing whatever he was doing. Notice how he stopped to listen to the phone conversation, he just stood there and not even bothers to help his wife since she is in shocked. Wouldn’t anybody rush towards their wife when their wife is in shock? Well he didn’t, he just stood there with no reaction at all.

I believe he had enough time to make it home. When Annie fell off the building he rushed back into his car and speed out of the area. The police was informed and then the news was spread. By the time he got home the news spread to his wife, which gave him some times to get home before it was obvious that he was the murderer. I am going to stick to this belief until further notice. I have a very strong feeling that I am right this time. There is no way on earth anyone else can be the murderer since everyone is already cleared of being the suspect, but nothing really has come of Khun Sit.

We'll find out this weekend! I can't wait to see if I am right or not!!!!

moonstar

sarNie Adult

We had always known that Rob was out driving at the time of the murder thus he cannot be the murderer and heard about Annie’s death through the radio.

Ton was with Jillie all night which means neither Jillie nor Ton were the murderers.

Jillie and Annie’s mother is not the murderer since she was at home at the time of the murder and received the phone call about her daughter’s death.

My only suspect is Khun Sit. I’ll explain why. If you go back to the very beginning of episode 2 when Annie and Jillie’s mother received the phone call, notice the mother was home watching T.V and drinking but when she picked up the phone and received the message Khun Sit just arrived home. We assume he was at home when we first watched the episode, but if you go back and re-watch that part it’s obvious that he has just return home from doing whatever he was doing. Notice how he stopped to listen to the phone conversation, he just stood there and not even bothers to help his wife since she is in shocked. Wouldn’t anybody rush towards their wife when their wife is in shock? Well he didn’t, he just stood there with no reaction at all.

I believe he had enough time to make it home. When Annie fell off the building he rushed back into his car and speed out of the area. The police was informed and then the news was spread. By the time he got home the news spread to his wife, which gave him some times to get home before it was obvious that he was the murderer. I am going to stick to this belief until further notice. I have a very strong feeling that I am right this time. There is no way on earth anyone else can be the murderer since everyone is already cleared of being the suspect, but nothing really has come of Khun Sit.

I agree with u. The stepfather was one of my guess.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i would have assume its him too but i just think its too obvious to assume that its khun sit or songton or even jillie...remember, they did say its someone that we would all least expect...

^ true...plus the killer is a woman...as Nai_1_1 has confirmed...i'm placing bets on Khun Plernpit (the mother) since during episode 10, she seems extremely cool and composed even in the face of the revival of annie's case; she stated "what must happen will happen"...plianfah said that the killer would reveal their role on their own, and from the looks of it, khun plernpit is ready to do so...she seems composed and ready for the truth to be revealed and everything to fall into place...she now realizes how much her daughters mean to her and she's tired of living with the burden of her guilt and secret...to reveal the truth would be to let annie rest in peace and for her to move on...

shadesofgreen

sarNie Egg
Ahh spoilers! Must control self!
I'm sooooooo tempted, but I think I will refrain myself.

Ahh, it seems like Songton is going to get an undeserved happy ending. I just don't feel like he deserves Jillie or anyone. He treated Annie and Jillie the same way. He didn't learn from his mistakes at all. If he does end up with Jillie, there's no guarantee he will remain faithful to her in the future. If another girl comes along, he might just dump Jillie again.

Sunisa is really gross. She has no respect for herself at all...

I wanted to see Jillie mature and concentrate on her work, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen. Unless they just cram that in next week's episode.

I was kind of mad at Rome (Rob) at the beginning of ep 9 when he questioned if he loved Annie. He shouldn't doubt what he said to Rita since he was so sure when he told Rita.

Episodes 9 and 10 didn't have too many Rome and Rita scenes. :( Hopefully more Rome and Rita scenes next week.

I still think it's the mom.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)

I wanna say something since I know who the killer is...I'll just tell you it's a female....