Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
OMG...i just finished watching so far as much as Wishboniko has uploaded and it is getting really good...i think by the farthest...ep. 8 is by far the most scariest so far...

Wishboniko...thanx so much for the upload also...u are the best!!!

oh snap ill make sure i watch it during the day and w/ the lights on LMFAO

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah but Sa doesn't tie into the story. She wasn't hired until after Annie's death. That was what I thought at first too. And they might just throw us off and surprise us if it was Sa.
Yeah. Plus Sa doesn't seem to even knew what went on with Annie... Too random. And Plien said the killer accompanied them to Duen's place... So it has to be the mom, since Jillie could of been w/ Thon.

Although I think they all indirectly contributed to Annie's death since they made her life so miserable.

Maybe Annie follows Rop, b/c he was the nicest to her in life. Plus she doesn't really scare him or let him see her either, but she seemed to have scared everyone else.

Now on the case of Thon... Could it be that he actually loves Jillie but feels too bad about what happened to Annie to just be content and be with Jillie? Or he is just a plain old bastard. Case, closed. lol

marley

sarNie Hatchling
Did anyone notice in episode 8 that the man opened the car door for Rome, but Rita opened her own door!!! Hello!!! Shouldn't he be opening the door for the lady. Anyways, It seems like Rome is pretending to be extra nice to Rita just so she will drop the story about Annie's death or not suspect him and his brother. Seems like he is still in love with Annie..... my opinion. I can't stand that Sunisa girl, I can't believe she went back to the old mustache guy. ugghhh!!!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Did anyone notice in episode 8 that the man opened the car door for Rome, but Rita opened her own door!!! Hello!!! Shouldn't he be opening the door for the lady. Anyways, It seems like Rome is pretending to be extra nice to Rita just so she will drop the story about Annie's death or not suspect him and his brother. Seems like he is still in love with Annie..... my opinion. I can't stand that Sunisa girl, I can't believe she went back to the old mustache guy. ugghhh!!!

hahaha the old mustache man! totally agree with you. Cant believe she went back with him! And shes is so ugly and annoying no offense haha.

Rome and Rita are so cute ^_^ :wub:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yeah. Plus Sa doesn't seem to even knew what went on with Annie... Too random. And Plien said the killer accompanied them to Duen's place... So it has to be the mom, since Jillie could of been w/ Thon.

Although I think they all indirectly contributed to Annie's death since they made her life so miserable.

Maybe Annie follows Rop, b/c he was the nicest to her in life. Plus she doesn't really scare him or let him see her either, but she seemed to have scared everyone else.
Now on the case of Thon... Could it be that he actually loves Jillie but feels too bad about what happened to Annie to just be content and be with Jillie? Or he is just a plain old bastard. Case, closed. lol
Thon is just a plain old bastard lol.

fanny

sarNie Adult
i know when i saw that i was like he should open the door for her, not the security man open the door for rob. haha funny

maijune

SarNie Adult
rome does not pretends to be nice to rita but he does really fell in love with rita now...you could see through he's action towards rita...and he also told her himself at the end of ep 8 that he now realized that he doesn't love annie but that person is rita...

but the reason why he doesn't want rita to bring up annie topic again is because for the sake of his company...rome care so much about his business and doesn't want anything to ruin the reputation of hard song....that's why he don't want rita to bring up annie again....

marley

sarNie Hatchling
rome does not pretends to be nice to rita but he does really fell in love with rita now...you could see through he's action towards rita...and he also told her himself at the end of ep 8 that he now realized that he doesn't love annie but that person is rita...

but the reason why he doesn't want rita to bring up annie topic again is because for the sake of his company...rome care so much about his business and doesn't want anything to ruin the reputation of hard song....that's why he don't want rita to bring up annie again....

I'm sure he has feelings for Rita, and you can see it through his actions. But I just can't help but wonder since in episode 9 when he was watching the video of Annie and Thon singing, he was still questioning his feelings towards Annie. I wonder why Plienfah keeps on seeing Annie following Rome around.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
marley, i too want to know why annie is following rome around too...hopefully we will find out in episode ten...

Sorry but I got to be honest. My mind is in the gutter right now, you guys know that Plian usually sees Rob and Duen together, what happen if they were in bed. He can see that too? LMAO :loool: :loool: :loool:
lol...omg, that's what i was thinking too...lol...

Did anyone notice in episode 8 that the man opened the car door for Rome, but Rita opened her own door!!! Hello!!! Shouldn't he be opening the door for the lady.
i was thinking that Rome should've opened the car door for Rita...but instead he just went in the car himself...lol...

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
lol..yeah, if plian were to see these two in bed together..im sure he'll be soo embarrass for them and himself...lol.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Whoever said songrob, songton, and jillie can go ahead and cross their name off. The three was not there during the incident. Jillie was with songton when it happen. They are each other's witness. Songrob was driving he already left the office. I"m sure anyone can guarandteed that he left. So all 3 wasn't present during the incident.

That narrows it down a bit.

Remember plianfah said the killer is among the group that went to see him that day. Woot woot ....my guess about the mom is still possible.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
P'KK I'm telling you the mother is the killer! LOL I feel so strongly that the mother is the killer. I don't think that she meant to kill Annie but if you think about it... remember the day Annie fell she called her friend that was leaving and her friend got concerned and called her mother ..so it would make sense that her mother did show up as the friend asked ... I'm 100 percent sure its the mother dudes lol

moonstar

sarNie Adult
P'KK I'm telling you the mother is the killer! LOL I feel so strongly that the mother is the killer. I don't think that she meant to kill Annie but if you think about it... remember the day Annie fell she called her friend that was leaving and her friend got concerned and called her mother ..so it would make sense that her mother did show up as the friend asked ... I'm 100 percent sure its the mother dudes lol
I think so too. Songton and Songrob probably fell guilty for Annie's death b/c three of them argued before the incident occurred so they thought it might be one of them.

Wait, what about the stepfather? He seems possible too since he's always asking for money and seems to want Annie and Jillie to give him money all the time. Plus his wife pulled Rita into the water when she asked Annie to tell her who's the killer. Therefore it's either the stepdad or the mother.

does anyone know how tall that sunisa is? in that scene where Rita punched sunisa, it looked like sunisa was a few inches taller than Rita...i know Rita is 5'7" so how tall must sunisa be? sunisa must be fairly tall right to get as far as she did in the Miss Thailand pageant? or maybe she was wearing heels in that scene while Rita wore flats...hmm...