Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

i cant wait till wishbone finishes the subs...really hating ton and sa rite now...
me too...songton seems to be really opposed to Rita...probably because of his first impression of her, and now, sunisa...i can't wait for sunisa to get what's coming to her...

what this lakorn is ending next friday....it's so soon...
this is one lakorn that i wouldn't mind being extended a few episodes! it's so good! it's ending too soon...:( but this is a really satisfying lakorn...thick plot and plenty of good scenes of Rome and Rita...:)

Rome and Rita were so cute in episode 8! especially the beginning when Rita was angry at Rome...

moonstar

sarNie Adult
After today's episode and tomorrow's preview, I have a strong feeling that either Sunisa or Annie's mother killed her. And the reason why Annie does not come find Sunisa is probably b/c Annie was thankful that Sa rescued her from her miserable life. Sa seems to know what she wanted from the beginning and will do whatever it takes to get there. She was jealous of Annie's popularity and wanted to become Annie so she killed Annie and uses her BF to get there.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
How was today? Was there any sweet scenes of Rome and Rita?
I have to watch it in an hour. I had school today :p

moonstar

sarNie Adult
whoa, the ending of episode 8 was pure gold!
R team shined so brightly in this episode. *melts*

Next epi looks intense.
I am under the impression that Rome thinks his bro is at fault and that he should protect him. But the convo w/ him and Rita for next epi's preview is so misleading. =_______=;;
I think so too. Rome probably think Songton killed Annie and is doing whatever it takes to protect Ton but the truth is that he probably didn't. But by keeping quiet, they allows the murderer (Sunisa) to continue the game. No one suspect her b/c she was new and would not know Annie. Annie was popular so people knew who she was. It's not new to hear stranger killing strangers.

TO KAYLA: YES THEY DID HAVE SOME SWEET SCENES!! U'LL LIKE IT!!

moonstar

sarNie Adult
hey, who is that lady in the wheel chair? the one rita ran into...
So far, she's only a crazy fan of Annie that tried to collect everything relating to Annie. She remind me of myself when I use to be super crazy for this korean band, H.O.T. High Five of Teenagers. I didn't allow anyone to touch their CDs, Magazine, videos, etc besides myself b/c I was scare they will break it. I was crazy back then and didn't have money to afford new ones or even find one. Yep. so I understands why she didn't want Rita to touch her magazines of Annie.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
So far, she's only a crazy fan of Annie that tried to collect everything relating to Annie. She remind me of myself when I use to be super crazy for this korean band, H.O.T. High Five of Teenagers. I didn't allow anyone to touch their CDs, Magazine, videos, etc besides myself b/c I was scare they will break it. I was crazy back then and didn't have money to afford new ones or even find one. Yep. so I understands why she didn't want Rita to touch her magazines of Annie.
lmao. H.O.T. They were the only boy band i ever liked from Korean---in general the only one i ever loved as much as BSB. haha, those were the days.

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
okay someone clarify for me please....I saw the preview for Sood Dan Hua Jai (with num and yard) while watching Gae Roy Ruk on IPTV and it said that Sood Dan Hua Jai is airing on the 30th which is a saturday; next saturday to be exact...does that mean it's replacing GRR and that GRR is ending soon? that can't be true...it's too soon, this lakorn just barely aired.
WHAT! it will end next FRI!
I heard there will be 12eps, that already really made me upset, it's too short. so wonderful story, they should film more. it looks like they cut one again! i doubt there will be a satisfactory ending <_<

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sorry but I got to be honest. My mind is in the gutter right now, you guys know that Plian usually sees Rob and Duen together, what happen if they were in bed. He can see that too? LMAO :loool: :loool: :loool:

MizViz

sarNie Adult
OMG...i just finished watching so far as much as Wishboniko has uploaded and it is getting really good...i think by the farthest...ep. 8 is by far the most scariest so far...

Wishboniko...thanx so much for the upload also...u are the best!!!

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Sorry but I got to be honest. My mind is in the gutter right now, you guys know that Plian usually sees Rob and Duen together, what happen if they were in bed. He can see that too? LMAO :loool: :loool: :loool:
That is so silly. But I was thinking about that too... haha, it's like spying on your sibling....ewwwww

OMG...i just finished watching so far as much as Wishboniko has uploaded and it is getting really good...i think by the farthest...ep. 8 is by far the most scariest so far...

Wishboniko...thanx so much for the upload also...u are the best!!!
dude! i totally agree! that scene where Annie pops up in front of her mom outta no where scared the bejeezus outta me!!!!! The music and mood did not forcast that. >_____<
And Rita's dream was soooo crazy. Annie on the ground all bloody and talking to her... man, I couldn't watch it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
That is so silly. But I was thinking about that too... haha, it's like spying on your sibling....ewwwww
dude! i totally agree! that scene where Annie pops up in front of her mom outta no where scared the bejeezus outta me!!!!! The music and mood did not forcast that. >_____<
And Rita's dream was soooo crazy. Annie on the ground all bloody and talking to her... man, I couldn't watch it.
I hope the writer/producer catches that. I am being serious about the bed thing.

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i know...i got so scared...i jumped up and my sis was like wat are u doing...i just got so scared...my sis was like "wat is so scary about that"...i was like...wat bout u watch it urself to figure it out

emo

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 8. GREAT! SCARY! FUNNY! it had all the elements in it. I can't wait for episode 9 being subbed!

fun

Expired Sarnie
After today's episode and tomorrow's preview, I have a strong feeling that either Sunisa or Annie's mother killed her. And the reason why Annie does not come find Sunisa is probably b/c Annie was thankful that Sa rescued her from her miserable life. Sa seems to know what she wanted from the beginning and will do whatever it takes to get there. She was jealous of Annie's popularity and wanted to become Annie so she killed Annie and uses her BF to get there.
Yeah but Sa doesn't tie into the story. She wasn't hired until after Annie's death. That was what I thought at first too. And they might just throw us off and surprise us if it was Sa.