Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

skies

sarNie Adult
tsk tsk...i just finished the rest of ep. 7 today with subs from wishbone...and omg! songrob believed that chomduen told the reporters that he went to the plianfah residence...and i gotta agree with chomduen if i were in her position...well, next episode looks promising... :D i'm excited...hopefully this time it's not a dream :p

jillie better kick some as$ since she knows now who the snitch is... :p

MizViz

sarNie Adult
Rita's first lakorn is Sapan Dao on ch.7.
Rome's first airing lakorn is "Rang Nok Bon Plai Mai" (not a main actor). Actually, his first first lakorn that was filmed first but aired very late is "Sroy Saeng Jan"
thanx for telling meh ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
how many do you plan on having? :lol:
as many as i please. lmao. just kidding just one but only in my dreams where i can have as many as i want. lol

As Diamend said, the author said "Gae Roy Rak" and "Kom Faek" are anothor good choice of lakorrn for the people that get tired of slap/kiss lakorn.

She said about Rome that his acting is much developped, about Rita's character that is silly but cute, about Mim that her acting is unexpectedly good for the first lakorn, about Gao (Plianfah) that he's cute, especially the scene of the cute relationship between sister and brother.
I just read Rome's interview from Dara Pappayon Magazine, Rome said his most favorite scene in "Gae Roy Rak" is the scene on Ep.6 that the car was broken and he had dinner beside the street with Rita. That's so cute. :wub:

And the poll from TV Pool Magazine, "Gae Roy Rak" takes the second place under "Kom Faek", Rome, the third place and Rita, the second place. Not bad. ^_^
Thanks for the translation. I appreciate it and this is a good lakorn and thank goodness they stayed away from kiss/slap lakorn. I am starting to get annoyed actually. GRR is a little better than KF in my opinion. KF is just too BLAH or maybe its the pairing that pulls me off. LOL

Oh that was my favorite scene too. I can't take my eyes of the screen when he looks at her. FAINT!!! Plus Rome acting has soar higher than ever. I wish he could stare at me the same way he did in GRR. LMAO not even in my dreams will that ever happen.

No I liked the olypmic and if they cancel the episode for next week, I am going to beat up all the olympic atheletes. LMAO just kidding but I hope not.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I think the reason why Rome's acting is better is also due to his crush for Rita. lol
Although he has definitely improved since one of his first lakorn with Donut and Yard. Man, when I first saw him as the doctor, I was already like damn! he is fine!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think the reason why Rome's acting is better is also due to his crush for Rita. lol
Although he has definitely improved since one of his first lakorn with Donut and Yard. Man, when I first saw him as the doctor, I was already like damn! he is fine!
So is the rumors true or we fans just want to assume it is true. LMAO :lol:

As Diamend said, the author said "Gae Roy Rak" and "Kom Faek" are anothor good choice of lakorrn for the people that get tired of slap/kiss lakorn.

She said about Rome that his acting is much developped, about Rita's character that is silly but cute, about Mim that her acting is unexpectedly good for the first lakorn, about Gao (Plianfah) that he's cute, especially the scene of the cute relationship between sister and brother.
I just read Rome's interview from Dara Pappayon Magazine, Rome said his most favorite scene in "Gae Roy Rak" is the scene on Ep.6 that the car was broken and he had dinner beside the street with Rita. That's so cute. :wub:

And the poll from TV Pool Magazine, "Gae Roy Rak" takes the second place under "Kom Faek", Rome, the third place and Rita, the second place. Not bad. ^_^
thank you Wishbone and Diamend for the summary! :) i don't like kom faek though...Gae Roy Ruk is definitely my favorite lakorn on air at the moment... Rome's acting really has improved (although it was really good to start off with already)

lol...Rome's favorite scene is the one when he had dinner along the streets with Rita? how cute!

i'm glad Gae Roy Ruk made 2nd place (although in my opinion, it should take 1st place instead of kom faek) and Rome got 3rd while Rita got 2nd...:)

wow...not long until episode 8!

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
hehehe..is rome trying to hint something out to us fans...saying out in public that that is his favorite scene...maybe he really does have something for rita..sadly rita isnt answering back...

emo

sarNie Hatchling
Awesome. I finally got caught up with this. Love every second Songrob is with Duen. I seriously mean it. I absolutely love it when they are together weither they argue or not, it's just too cute. Chemistry is hotter than I have ever expected!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Awesome. I finally got caught up with this. Love every second Songrob is with Duen. I seriously mean it. I absolutely love it when they are together weither they argue or not, it's just too cute. Chemistry is hotter than I have ever expected!!!
I know. I just love it when they are together regardless of how long it lasted.

wait, so we aren't gonna get three episodes this week?!?!?!?!??!
I hope so! If not I am never going to watch the olympic ever again. :lol:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
^ what! aww its short man i need to hurry up and catch up on this gahhhhhhhhhhh them screencaps make me meltttt awwwwwww makes me wana watch ep. 6 right away but im only on like 3 =[ GP NEEDS TO POWER WATCH!

MizViz

sarNie Adult
oh man this drama is getting really good...i wanna watch it but...i also dont want to watch it at the same time

fun

Expired Sarnie
^ what! aww its short man i need to hurry up and catch up on this gahhhhhhhhhhh them screencaps make me meltttt awwwwwww makes me wana watch ep. 6 right away but im only on like 3 =[ GP NEEDS TO POWER WATCH!
what is holding you back so long. lmao. i am anxious for more. so you shouldnt hurry because you will be suffering waiting.

oh man this drama is getting really good...i wanna watch it but...i also dont want to watch it at the same time
why so???? :eek:

you said it! :) i love ALL their scenes together!

you don't want it to end either huh? trying to prolong it? it's not such a bad idea...it's torture waiting for the next episodes...and soon, it'll end...

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Ahaha or maybe Rome likes that scene because of the food. He gets to eat. I remember wishbone posted a picture of Rome standing infront of the food place. They were cooking so much meatballs and etc.

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
This is the first lakorn that I've watched with Rome and Rita in it (I know... I know..... Where have I been????)

And I really like them as a Pra'Nang team.
GRR is also my favorite lakorn at the moment eventhough I joined the bandwagon a couple of episodes late.

Can anyone tell me other Rome and Rita Lakorns I should watch?