Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

marley

sarNie Hatchling
Finally gonna watch episode 6. Can't wait after reading the comments that you guys posted. I'm glad Ton isn't interested in Duen. He somewhat resembles Jet Li.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i know this is alittle off topic but i thought romes name was unique and not alot of people will have it but turns out my friends dating this guy name rome lol.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
gah... IT WAS A DREAM! nevertheless, that was awesome. haha

freakin sunisa... Annie, get that byocht!

And Songthon is a horny dumbass, I hope Jillie just dumps his arse and focus on her career.

And Num that jerky dork needs to expose sunisa's yucky ways. "working woman" wtufdge is she smoking? how dare she say that she doesn't want her image to be like "ordinary", "normal" women who sleep with ppl to climb the corporate ladder. THE ORDINARY woman is a hard working mother/daughter/wife. get it straight homegirl.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I hate the signal on our satellite, it's been all weird lately. But, i loved today's epi. I'm still sticking to my prediction that Sa is the killer!! Idk why, I just believe so. But then when the lil bro predicted it, he said when the time comes the person will admit to it. And the killer may be among one of the people there. So maybe it could be the mom.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
awe man.. you guys are so far ahead. I'm still haven't watch epi. 6 yet. I'm waiting for wishboniko to subbed it first, so i will understand it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
gah... IT WAS A DREAM! nevertheless, that was awesome. haha

freakin sunisa... Annie, get that byocht!

And Songthon is a horny dumbass, I hope Jillie just dumps his arse and focus on her career.

And Num that jerky dork needs to expose sunisa's yucky ways. "working woman" wtufdge is she smoking? how dare she say that she doesn't want her image to be like "ordinary", "normal" women who sleep with ppl to climb the corporate ladder. THE ORDINARY woman is a hard working mother/daughter/wife. get it straight homegirl.
i know. annie should get that beep. erg i hate sunisa!!! lol. who wouldn't.

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
thanks god, ton wasn't interested in duen, that would be so boring.
but it do will have a romor saying duen have some relationship with ton, according to the preview. so duen and rob will really have headache

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Love Rome&Rita's scene on Ep.6 so much.

Caps thanks to BEster@ch.3 board

The kissing scene is so cute. Though it's just Rita's dream but I want to believe that it's true. Chomduen just woke up too late.
Look at Rome's eyes before he kissed her. His eyes are so twinkling. So cute. :wub:

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile

The kissing scene is so cute. Though it's just Rita's dream but I want to believe that it's true. Chomduen just woke up too late.
Look at Rome's eyes before he kissed her. His eyes are so twinkling. So cute. :wub:
dream again? i thought it's real. well, i should know rob would not take action so fast.

fun

Expired Sarnie

i know i so love that part. oh when he looked at her, it was priceless. it seems like he does really have a crush on sririta!

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I know!!!! that sparkle and warmth in his eyes... I haven't seen nearly as much chemistry or affection for any of his other co star nang'eks.

Rome and Rita FTW!