Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

fun

Expired Sarnie
yeah, she looks like ning k. but it's not her...i don't know her name but she plays in banxaithong as joy's sister...i don't remember her playing nang'ek roles though...she was more of a supporting character...
thanks. i think i recall who she is now. she plays n'rai role sometimes too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
:loool: agh hahahha! i bet most people didn't expect for Rome to act the way he did, when he saw Rita's makeover.
i know. they try to make it different i guess. i like how they did that so he is going to fall in love with her because of her personality not her looks. lol :D

i dont like rita hair as much. is it extension because it looks fake. it looks like she has horse hair. lmao. but she is still pretty. in most of her lakorn she has hair is curl. why won't she straightened it.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
yeah i was wondering if some of rita's hair were extensions. maybe they added it to make it obvious that her new hair style is based off of extensions so ppl will believe that her 'REAL' hair is the fro?

confuzzled.

but her natural hair is the best.

skies

sarNie Adult
i see some people are surprised by the way songrob approach chomduen after she got her hair done...
it was a bit disappointing for me too
but like fun4fun said, he's going to fall in love with her because of her personality not her looks...and i can't help but smile more at that...i couldn't agree more... :D

gosh, i can't wait for next episode...and where's that kiss on the cheek???? :D

skies

sarNie Adult
and omg! did sunisa sleep with that mustache dude???

like.............................................ewwww....

fun

Expired Sarnie
i see some people are surprised by the way songrob approach chomduen after she got her hair done...
it was a bit disappointing for me too
but like fun4fun said, he's going to fall in love with her because of her personality not her looks...and i can't help but smile more at that...i couldn't agree more... :D

gosh, i can't wait for next episode...and where's that kiss on the cheek???? :D
i know i cant wait for that part too. i hope it will be on today episode. but i doubt it.

and omg! did sunisa sleep with that mustache dude???
like.............................................ewwww....
i dont know but it seems like she did. why would he be so attach to her. lmao. i was grossed out when she kissed him.

I just finished watching episode 5- I know finally.

OMG is that girl, I forgot her character name (she is somewhat the director I guess for the Gae Roy Show) anyways she looks like Ning Kullasatree. Is it her? Please someone confirm if it’s her. I know that she retired but it possible can be her right. Anyways I guess I just miss seeing her on screen or something but I swear she looks like Ning.
lol...that's what i was thinking too, but i doubt it...

i know. they try to make it different i guess. i like how they did that so he is going to fall in love with her because of her personality not her looks. lol :D

i dont like rita hair as much. is it extension because it looks fake. it looks like she has horse hair. lmao. but she is still pretty. in most of her lakorn she has hair is curl. why won't she straightened it.
Rita's hair is pretty long naturally, but in this lakorn, they did add some extensions at the bottom of the back (maybe a few inches) and probably a few extensions here and there (the extensions are noticeable because they are a slightly lighter color) to add volume...i actually like her hairstyle...it's different than the curls in KKKJ and all, but it's nice as well...:)

Rita doesn't wear her hair straight that often...it's usually somewhat curled...

i know i cant wait for that part too. i hope it will be on today episode. but i doubt it.
i dont know but it seems like she did. why would he be so attach to her. lmao. i was grossed out when she kissed him.
i want to know sunisa's motive in pretending to like that guy...i mean if she just wants to make Chomduen look bad, she doesn't have to sleep with him...so maybe she has an alternative motive?

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I agree, I thought it was going to be romantic or something like that. But when I saw how he reacted, I was just like, "Uh, whatever!" LOL...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Rita doesn't wear her hair straight that often...it's usually somewhat curled...
i want to know sunisa's motive in pretending to like that guy...i mean if she just wants to make Chomduen look bad, she doesn't have to sleep with him...so maybe she has an alternative motive?
so she has naturally curly hair.

what does he find in her. i was just surprise that num didnt react to duen makeover.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i wasn't disappointed by rome's rxn to rite's makeover at all... it was GREAT... so unexpected! :lol:
lol

rita doesnt resemble mim at all. just that they both are tall and beautiful. why would he think it was annie. lol!

like you said it was not disappointing but so unexpected. :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
i am watching episode 6 right now and i love how songrob blocked duen when that bitch sorry for my language, the mother threw the bottom heel at her. my shiny amour came to the rescue!!!! :spin:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just got done watching todays episode. Rome and Rita's scenes together are so sweet hehe ^_^
my heart is melting. i am still watching it now. i was so happy when sa was following rob but he meet duen and offered her a ride plus he was holding her hands. and that sa in her face, thank god duen was out there waiting or else rob would have got poison by sa.

fun

Expired Sarnie
rome is so sexy when he stares at rita. the part where his car broke down. omg he is so sexy and hot!!! :drool:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
my heart is melting. i am still watching it now. i was so happy when sa was following rob but he meet duen and offered her a ride plus he was holding her hands. and that sa in her face, thank god duen was out there waiting or else rob would have got poison by sa.

I know so cute! But too bad the kiss on the cheek was only Rita's dream.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i know i just got to that part. i cant believe it. wishbone prediction was correct. lol. i wonder what was her reaction when she saw it.

but then again it was so funny at the same time.

fun

Expired Sarnie
erg that sa is such a slut. the biggest whore i have ever meet before in lakorn. hahahaha. she slept with ton.

same here! :) i loved that scene of Rome and Rita's! and the look on that sunisa's face when Rome was with Rita! hahaha...

rome is so sexy when he stares at rita. the part where his car broke down. omg he is so sexy and hot!!! :drool:
you could say that again! :)

i know huh? but still, it was cute...:)

by the way, seeing as to how songton is such a player, it's odd that he's not reacting at all to Chomduen...maybe he thinks she's too meddlesome?