Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yes, she will change her look this Friday absolutely.
I want to see the scene when Rome sees Rita's new look. It's so different from other lakorns. :p
i know i am so excited. seems like he really into her in and out of scenes. lmao

Yes, she will change her look this Friday absolutely.
I want to see the scene when Rome sees Rita's new look. It's so different from other lakorns. :p
i can't wait to see everyone's reaction to Rita after her makeover -- especially Rome's! :) boy's going to look twice at Rita too, judging by how much of a player he is...

i know i am so excited. seems like he really into her in and out of scenes. lmao
lol...i agree! :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
i can't wait to see everyone's reaction to Rita after her makeover -- especially Rome's! :) boy's going to look twice at Rita too, judging by how much of a player he is...
lol...i agree! :)
i know... i want to see songrob facial expression and that kiss on the cheek, i cant wait for that scene. he is so bold. LMAO

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
This couple (Rome and Rita) makes me blush every time I see them on screen together!!! :yahoo: :wub: :drool: :wub:

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
I can't wait either! Gosh..."the look" on the pa'ek's face after seeing the na'ek transfrom from an ugly duckling to a beautiful swan...those are my favorite scenes! :yahoo: :wub: :drool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
even with the wig, rita was still gorgeous. im just glad shes getting the makeover though cuz i wanna see her beautiful face and gorgeous hair

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait either! Gosh..."the look" on the pa'ek's face after seeing the na'ek transfrom from an ugly duckling to a beautiful swan...those are my favorite scenes! :yahoo: :wub: :drool:

I love when lakorns do that too!! haha. I can't wait! And I have nothing to watch on Wed-Thurs! :p So I have to wait till Friday haha. ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
i am so sad, i totally forgot school starts tomorrow for me so i wont be able to see episode 5 on friday until i get home. sniff sniff!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
o_O the killer is the momma isn't it? LOL i know it has to be the mom. I know it's not Jillie or Songton for sure >.< dfasdl lol can't wait til the killer ish revealed.. but i'll put 100 bucks on the mother!
-Off topic-
Hey Tina long time no chat!!!!! How are you?

Back to topic.... I'll add another 100 bucks to that. She was my first suspect and I'm gonna go with my intuition. I like to 2nd guess myself. This time around I'm gunna go with my first instinct. it's the MOM>>>>>>>>>

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
aha.. I want to see Rome's face reaction. I love it when the na'ek have their transformation... It's just like when they come out... the world seem to stop right there.... Everything is frozen for a sec....

she's cute with the fro, too. there have been a lot of nang-eks with fros until they let their hair out, but i think rita pulls it off really well... probably given her character though. :D

anyway, WHERE exactly in her family does she get the fro from?

i know... i want to see songrob facial expression and that kiss on the cheek, i cant wait for that scene. he is so bold. LMAO
lol...if only Rome was that bold in reality! lol...wish they were together!

This couple (Rome and Rita) makes me blush every time I see them on screen together!!! :yahoo: :wub: :drool: :wub:
lol...same here! :)

even with the wig, rita was still gorgeous. im just glad shes getting the makeover though cuz i wanna see her beautiful face and gorgeous hair
yep, i agree! she plays the clumsy, hippy, childish role of Chomduen really well!

I really wanna see her change...but i think ill kinda miss her afro also
same here...that's part of what made Chomduen so...Chomduen...lol :)

i hope they air three episodes this weekend...shoot! :angry:
i know! i'm going to be disappointed if they only air 2 episodes again this week!

Can't wait. Rita does have gorgeous hair. Love her!!
i love Rita's hair! it looks so silky and healthy! lol...but have you seen her new color (really blondish-light brown)? it's okay, because Rita can make anything work, but i still prefer her with a darker haircolor...

I wish they could have a photo shoot together!
me too! they've only had a few couples photos together and those were all for their lakorns...i'd love to see a regular magazine photoshoot of Rome and Rita together (not a lakorn magazine photoshoot!)!

she's cute with the fro, too. there have been a lot of nang-eks with fros until they let their hair out, but i think rita pulls it off really well... probably given her character though. :D

anyway, WHERE exactly in her family does she get the fro from?
lol...that's what i was thinking...lol...i mean plian has an odd hairstyle, too, but nowhere near an afro...and Chomduen's parents' hairstles are normal...lol...:)