Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
i dont think i could ever watch this drama at night...im too scared to do that..ill just watch it in the morning and afternoons
I know! that's what I've been saying. lol, this lakorn has some scary elements. When I watch it with my siblings around and I have head phones on, I leave one side open just b/c even the noise frightens me.

Now that Gloria reminded us of her friend again... hmmm...

This is like the one lakorn that I don't want to know the spoilers. I usually like to read spoilers before lakorns and movies to see if I would like it. But I am having so much fun speculating and it makes the lakorn that much more exciting and engaging. I look forward to Friday. ^_______^

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
For some reason I think the killer is Sa. The person who is the N'Rai, yet seem nice in front of Lope. She seems to like Lope and would do anything for him to be successful in a mysterious kind of way. But, then next week, she's with Ton. So, I'm thinking Ton might've been up on that garage floor with Sa. And, Lope knows about their affair...that's why Lope didn't tell anyone where his brother was the day of the murder.

Another suspect is the step father. He seems afraid of Annie's ghost and he's aggressive. But the last voice heard was a female. So... I don't know.

I don't believe the killer is the mom. She seems really sad that her daughter passed and that she actually is clueless about her husband's obsession with her daughters. She's just a drunk who is blind by luxury. Besides, Jillie can't live up to her sister, so the mom wouldn't kill her daughter. I might change my thoughts as I watch more of this.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait for epi. 5. I want to see the scene where Rome kiss Rita on the cheeks. I love the Rteam. They're just a lovely couple that I would never get tired of. Their necxt lakorn on my list is a slap and kiss... I'm still wishing for it.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o_O the killer is the momma isn't it? LOL i know it has to be the mom. I know it's not Jillie or Songton for sure >.< dfasdl lol can't wait til the killer ish revealed.. but i'll put 100 bucks on the mother!

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
dont know if this has been mentioned yets but maprang aka jillie jennifer's song has the beat-rhythem of one of the fallout boy songs... the take over the breaks over

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
it's so funny the part Rob got Duen back to work. hahahaha :D
Duen is so easy to be tricked!
BTW is there anyone uploading the completed version of Boy's song?

julye017

sarNie Adult
Hi everyone! I'm currently at ep 3...I need to catch up because I'm quite busy with my work....Rome and Rita look so cute together...
;)

neena

sarNie Adult
i just saw the clip from dao...something...the show that boy pissanu was making fun of rome that he secretly likes rita....lol i am a little convinced that he likes her...OMG he was so shy and he didn't even deny it when boy was saying that, he could at least defended himself but he didn't...i think rome likes rita..kute!!
rome is so cute, i wanna say rita has a thing for him too...come one rita!!

two more days until friday!!!! yahoo!!!

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
i just saw the clip from dao...something...the show that boy pissanu was making fun of rome that he secretly likes rita....lol i am a little convinced that he likes her...OMG he was so shy and he didn't even deny it when boy was saying that, he could at least defended himself but he didn't...i think rome likes rita..kute!!

two more days until friday!!!! yahoo!!!

haha neena!! I so agree with you! I saw that clip on DaoKraJai and that's what I thought about Rome too. Like he secretly likes Rita and she secretly likes him too but both wont admit to it. LOL That would be soo cute if they really hooked up and makes all their fans go nuts!! :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
jillie sometimes is irrational towards Rita (like in the parking garage and stuff after she found out Rita would host the show "Gae Roy"), but i sympathize with her too...she has a reason for her outbursts about annie's name -- she doesn't want to live and work in the shadow of annie and she is constantly reminded of annie everywhere she goes... but i don't think jillie realizes yet how much annie loved her and how much annie sacrificed for her...but then again, jillie is still young...
i have crossed out jillie name once again. i really pity her, she is only mad that people see her as annie's shadow. i totally agree with you.

oh i got to go see it now.

haha neena!! I so agree with you! I saw that clip on DaoKraJai and that's what I thought about Rome too. Like he secretly likes Rita and she secretly likes him too but both wont admit to it. LOL That would be soo cute if they really hooked up and makes all their fans go nuts!! :D
hey there is a slight chance that rteam will get together. you know like hoe jackie chan and jet li were finally in a movie together i am still at shock that they worked together, i still remember when i went to the theatre that day so full of asian people. lol. so i cant wait to hear some news about rteam get together. totally will go insane!