Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
episode 4 was so much fun too!

yesh! Rome is developing a lil' something something for our Rita in the lakorn.

Can't wait for the makeover, but the afro and hippy side kinda makes her Chomduen.

And where can I watch thd Dao Kra Jai thingy?!?!??!!

WAIT! DOES THIS MEAN NO MORE GAE ROY RUK EPISODES UNTIL FRIDAY?!?!?!?

moonstar

sarNie Adult
After episode 4, i think the stepdad is the murderer b/c his ex wife pulled Rita into the water right after Rita demanded to know who the killer was. It's the part when she was sitting at the dock, devastated why Annie wouldn't tell her the name of the killer. May be the stepdad's ex wife know he killed Annie and is trying to tell rita? I predict that she saw her sister with Boy in the parking lot, they argued, Boy and her sister left together, then the stepdad popped out of nowhere and tried to rape her but she was backing up and fell of the building.

I don't think her mom killed her b/c she needs $$$ from Annie.

rome is so cute...calling rita ja...hahahaha...cute, wonder how he really feels about her...she's so gorgeous. yeah they need to start doing photoshoots...when JLR came out ateam had photoshoots coming out left and right.
i agree! i haven't seen a single photoshoot of Rome and Rita together! they seriously need one...i mean come on, they're like a power couple...lol...with four lakorns together and all...:)

lakorn's interesting. Rome's hot every clothes he wear in this lakorn lol. he just look hottie hahaha. i would like to see more sweet scene of rome and rita though. damn it, we have to wait another week for this lakorn.
Rome looks hot in anything...lol...yep, i also would love to see more sweet scenes of Rome and Rita but i'm satisfied with just any scene(s) of them together...:)

yes, sadly, it won't be until friday before we get to see more of the lakorn...i think i'm going to go back and re-watch all four episodes...lol...anyone planning to do the same? lol...

episode 4 was so much fun too!

yesh! Rome is developing a lil' something something for our Rita in the lakorn.

Can't wait for the makeover, but the afro and hippy side kinda makes her Chomduen.

And where can I watch thd Dao Kra Jai thingy?!?!??!!

WAIT! DOES THIS MEAN NO MORE GAE ROY RUK EPISODES UNTIL FRIDAY?!?!?!?
i'm desperate to watch the Dao Kra Jai episode with the Gae Roy Ruk cast!!!!

sadly, yes, no more new episodes of Gae Roy Ruk until friday...

Vannak

sarNie Egg
i just finished watching epi. 1. So far so good. Gotta say I feel really bad for Annie. Her mom is such a B****. I cant stand her. Somehow I think its Annie's mom's husband. But then the maid or whatever who cleans the bathroom and that guy who gave her the pills are also suspicious.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
hey gurlssss.....omg did i say rome look so HAWT in this lakorn?
N im so loving Rita's innocent character....im like awww...n then shes sooo funiiii

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
my top favorite lakorn right now! Just finish watching all the episodes and omg I got scared.. hahah I think Annie is very pretty, and the whole who killed her is driving me crazy i want to know, "yak roo, yak hen" haha =] love this lakorn hahah

tinah

sarNie Coma
i need to catch up on epi 3!..hrm, the only couple shoot rita/rome had was during klien kaew and thats all! they should do more together

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Some caps of the next episode. (ep.5)
I can't wait to see it.
credit to pantip

I wanna melt with this scene. I hope it's not just her dream.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i can tell rome has a thing for rita in real life. shoot, look at her she gorgeous and not only that but her personality is cute too

moonstar

sarNie Adult
i can tell rome has a thing for rita in real life. shoot, look at her she gorgeous and not only that but her personality is cute too

I say the same thing. Come on who wouldn't have a thing for Rita? She took my breath away when I first saw her in KKKJ and I'm a girl. The same thing happened to my friend. I think they should date in real life.

Even if the scene Rome kissing Rita on the cheek is only in her dream, all it matters is that Rome kissed her.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I think so. Some magazine keeps teasing him that though he's played lakorn with her for 3-4 lakorns already, he still shy playing love scene with her.

Last Saturday, my friend told me that she saw Rita in the department store. My friend said she didn't recognize Rita at first but she was very pretty. I so envy my friend for seeing Rita in real.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I think so. Some magazine keeps teasing him that though he's played lakorn with her for 3-4 lakorns already, he still shy playing love scene with her.

Last Saturday, my friend told me that she saw Rita in the department store. My friend said she didn't recognize Rita at first but she was very pretty. I so envy my friend for seeing Rita in real.
and he always compliment how pretty she is. he should make the move!..they are both single too. yuthakarn huk karn tong doesnt count though cuz they didnt pair up in that lakorn

seriously, she saw rita?..how lucky of her!

skies

sarNie Adult
oooo i need to catch up now....
loving wishboniko for the subs... :D
so excited!!! :D :D :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I so agree. Sunisa or Suwisa or whatever the hell her name is, is sooooo freaken annoying!

Anyways Rome, Rita, and Boy were so cute on Dao Kra Jai today! Rita and the other girls in the set were teasing Boy about how he has to wear high shoes. LOL Rita even said that Boy should just wear her high heels. As for Rome, Boy teased him about how he probably feels something for Rita, but he's just good at hiding his feelings. Oh and how when he calls Rita's name he'll be like "Rita ja" but when he calls the other girls he'll just be like "nong"! And Rome said he's sad that he never got to take couple pictures with Rita even though it's their fourth lakorn together lol.
aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeee for reals.. kute.. i have to go find it now hehe xp.. rome rita.. hehe..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i should go watch ep now hehe xp .. eeeeeeeek n omg the previews for 5 seems so interesting hehe.. rome kissed rita n omg is she in bed with boy O_O .. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo .. >_< ..

i hope they'll get together hehe .. xp .. they're so kute n compatible with each other..

n wat .. ur friend is so lucky.. she saw rita.. eeek.. hehe.. hmmm.. so you saw rome.. while she saw rita hehe xp .. hmmm it seems so easy to catch the celebs hehe.. i wish to meet them one day.. xp .. lalalallalalala..

Some caps of the next episode. (ep.5)
I can't wait to see it.
credit to pantip

I wanna melt with this scene. I hope it's not just her dream.
i hope it's not just Rita's dream too! :) omg, omg, omg...i'm so excited for this next episode -- this scene in particular! it's so sweet! i can't wait to see it!

lol...i remember in one of his older interviews, Rome said that Rita has always been his favorite actress (even before he entered the industry) and that he did have somewhat of a crush on her...lol...i don't know, but i think that mindset still lingers...lol...

I say the same thing. Come on who wouldn't have a thing for Rita? She took my breath away when I first saw her in KKKJ and I'm a girl. The same thing happened to my friend. I think they should date in real life.

Even if the scene Rome kissing Rita on the cheek is only in her dream, all it matters is that Rome kissed her.
true, true! all that does matter is that Rome did, in fact, kiss Rita! :) lol, Moonstar! but i'd be so ecstatic if Rome and Rita did get together in reality...but right now, i think Rita's dating some hi-so guy...not as bad looking as her previous bfs, but still, nowhere nearly as good-looking as Rome!

tell your friend that i also envy her for seeing Rita in person! as i'm sure more than half, if not all, the gals on this thread envy her, as well! lol...:)

and he always compliment how pretty she is. he should make the move!..they are both single too. yuthakarn huk karn tong doesnt count though cuz they didnt pair up in that lakorn

seriously, she saw rita?..how lucky of her!
Rome is single, but i think Rita is seeing someone at the moment...her previous bfs are really not good-looking at all...this new one that she's rumored to be with (they go places together, and he was kissing her at a runway backstage, etc.) is okay-looking, but nowhere near as hot as Rome! as much as i'm a fan of Rita's, i have to say that she does NOT have good taste in men...lol...she should just get closer to Rome...lol...

but even though they have 4 lakorns together, Rome and Rita don't really seem that close...but then again, Rita doesn't really seem to be close to many of her co-stars in any of her lakorns...it's usually just all work and she seems to only concentrate on her work, preferring to keep personal matters private...but i'd love for Rome and Rita to be together!!!! :)

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i should go watch ep now hehe xp .. eeeeeeeek n omg the previews for 5 seems so interesting hehe.. rome kissed rita n omg is she in bed with boy O_O .. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo .. >_< ..

i hope they'll get together hehe .. xp .. they're so kute n compatible with each other..

n wat .. ur friend is so lucky.. she saw rita.. eeek.. hehe.. hmmm.. so you saw rome.. while she saw rita hehe xp .. hmmm it seems so easy to catch the celebs hehe.. i wish to meet them one day.. xp .. lalalallalalala..
you two are so lucky to be able to see Rome and Rita in person! :)

lol...i don't think that's Rita who is in bed with Boy...i think that's that Sunisa or whoever...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yeah it looks like the person in bed with Boy is Sunisa because when you watch the previews it sounds like her too.

*GASPS* I can't believe who the killer is. OMG, out of all people, the killer seems the least suspicious well maybe just a bit but GOSH! I'm so excited now! I feel soooo sorry for Annie!

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
true, true! all that does matter is that Rome did, in fact, kiss Rita! :) lol, Moonstar! but i'd be so ecstatic if Rome and Rita did get together in reality...but right now, i think Rita's dating some hi-so guy...not as bad looking as her previous bfs, but still, nowhere nearly as good-looking as Rome!
tell your friend that i also envy her for seeing Rita in person! as i'm sure more than half, if not all, the gals on this thread envy her, as well! lol...:)
Rome is single, but i think Rita is seeing someone at the moment...her previous bfs are really not good-looking at all...this new one that she's rumored to be with (they go places together, and he was kissing her at a runway backstage, etc.) is okay-looking, but nowhere near as hot as Rome! as much as i'm a fan of Rita's, i have to say that she does NOT have good taste in men...lol...she should just get closer to Rome...lol...
Rita is single now. She's dating no one. She broke up with that Hi-So guy already. She said she had no one now and she was happy.