Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

sirena

sarNie Adult
me 2 hahaha it freaks me out too

i was watching it in the dark in my room i had to turn my light on some part

like the ghost don't look scary that much but it just makes you feel alittle nervous xD

sirena

sarNie Adult
btw that little boy, what his name and how old is he now? i remember the otehr movie he was so small and young looking now he so tall

max

sarNie Elites
btw that little boy, what his name and how old is he now? i remember the otehr movie he was so small and young looking now he so tall
I am very curious about him, too. There was a lakorn a few years ago with Kade T. and Annita N... Phee Kee Ngow? Sorry, my Thai is horrible because I am not Thai. Anyways, there was an adorable little boy who played as the ghost. If you have seen this lakorn, you would know what Imean. I have been wondering if that is him because as I remembered, the little boy looks just like him. Sorry for going off topic =)

Anyways, I have had a rough week with three exams, so I have not been able to keep up with this lakorn. Oh well... I am waiting for the English subtitles anyways. I am excited to continue. I love Rome and Rita!

kermint

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is fun to watch and very interest to catch up. rome looks hot 555. boy is not bad at all. so far this lakorn is good.

GAE ROY RUK, MY OBESSION!
exactly my words! :)

juss if some peeps wants the song of boy n annie singing in the beggining of the lakorn here you go:

Annie's Song

Opening Theme Song By Boy
*sorry for bad recording..
thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! :) i can't wait to listen to them! where did you find them?

i know, the ghost doesnt seem scary looking. maybe its scary because i believe in spirits. lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhFhVMpXFcg here is my video i made from episode 1 and 2.
yay! i can't wait to watch your mv! i bet it's great...let me go and check it out now! :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
shhh! don't spoil the ending for those of us who haven't read the novel! lol...:)
lol...but i don't think annie's ghost is all that scary...definitely not scary compared to Kroo Romani and Nang Villai's ghosts in Jun Euy Jun Jao...lol

i think they made annie's ghost that way (as opposed to a weeping ghost) for two reasons: 1.) it's scarier this way and 2.) to show how distressed and angry annie is at her death; she wants help and she wants her death avenged...

lol.. yup annie doesnt look that scary hehe.. ms romani n vilai looked scarier hehe xp lol.. n i watch jan euy jan jao at nite alone too when i was watching it subbed lol.. haha.. but luckily im not easily scared animore hehe xp ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks for the song mainhiathao .. hehe im so happy yay xp .. thanks..

n i will check out ur mv fun hehe xp .. >_< ..... lalalalala....

i cant wait for friday hehe..

fun

Expired Sarnie
exactly my words! :)
thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! :) i can't wait to listen to them! where did you find them?
yay! i can't wait to watch your mv! i bet it's great...let me go and check it out now! :)
THANKS I COULDNT DO MUCH. IT WAS SHORT. I CANT WAIT FOR BOY ALBUM AND OST FOR THE LAKORN.

MizViz

sarNie Adult
so far this drama is pretty good and also pretty scary...i dont think i can possibly ever watch this drama by myself...it aint my type of drama...but then i cant stop myself from watching it cause there goes my Fav Actress and Actor...which is Rita and Rome

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i have a suspicion the person who murdered Annie was Songton and Jillie...i keep on reading the summary and watching the trailer and it always come down to those two...so Im thinking its them

skies

sarNie Adult
lol.. yup annie doesnt look that scary hehe.. ms romani n vilai looked scarier hehe xp lol.. n i watch jan euy jan jao at nite alone too when i was watching it subbed lol.. haha.. but luckily im not easily scared animore hehe xp ..

yep! romani and vilai's ghosts were more scary....i actually watched it alone too at night with the subbs and heck i kept looking around to make sure i'm good...lol...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I am very curious about him, too. There was a lakorn a few years ago with Kade T. and Annita N... Phee Kee Ngow? Sorry, my Thai is horrible because I am not Thai. Anyways, there was an adorable little boy who played as the ghost. If you have seen this lakorn, you would know what Imean. I have been wondering if that is him because as I remembered, the little boy looks just like him. Sorry for going off topic =)

Anyways, I have had a rough week with three exams, so I have not been able to keep up with this lakorn. Oh well... I am waiting for the English subtitles anyways. I am excited to continue. I love Rome and Rita!
Thank you! I was thinking who is that boy who play as Rita's brother. He is cute! He do look like the little boy in Kade and Annie lakorn.

Sorry Off topic! :D

i don't think is Songton because if he killed the singer in his company then what will he get anyway...it might be Jillie (annie sister) because she might want to be a famous singer but she can't beat her sister...

neena

sarNie Adult
totally loving this lakorn also!! rome and rita are way too good looking together! i love chomdeun so much!! rita plays her so well, i love rome's character also, they're a match made in heaven!!