Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehehe i just finish hehe.. i cant wait for next week.. eeek.. >_< .. lol.. i luv the look rome gave to rita before the previes.. disgusted lmao.. haha. .. im so loving this lakorn atm hehe xp .. >_< ..

n omg.. Jirayu Laoonmanee (Gao) who plays plienfah is so kute.. ahhhhh .. ive fallen for 3 guys in here now.. >_< .. aiyaiyai..

skies

sarNie Adult
i suspect the sister, the mother, the stepdad, or even ton to be the murder....... but who knows....it might even be rob who i doubt since he's the pra'ek in this lakorn....

skies

sarNie Adult
and did i forget to mention how interesting and mysterious this lakorn is...which is totally my style...lol

max

sarNie Elites
Haha. This lakorn is kind of weird... but I am interested in it for some odd reason. I also love Rome and Rita together. Rome is so handsome. For some reason, I really like Rita's voice, too. It is so soft and nice. I want to watch the full first episode, but I am waiting for whisboniko to sub it, which I am so thankful for he/she because I cannot understand Thai =)

thea

sarNie Hatchling
aww....man u guys r so ahead...i'm waiting for wishbonkio for subbing..can't wait..

lol...I watched all of what wishbonkio uploaded and couldn't wait no more so I went to Novova and watched the rest of one and 2. Cannot wait til the next episode...it is getting good. So far, the suspects are as followed

Boy
Maprang
The mother
The mother's lover
The lady janitor
The gay guy...provided annie w/ the drugs
The security guard
Heck lets just throw Rome in the mix....lolz...even though we know the writers aint going to make him the killer...but then again who knows....it is all a toss up and theres probably more suspects coming into the mix as the lakorn progress...ahehehe!

By the way anyone know the title of the song that annie sings in the beinning...I really like that song.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
lol...I watched all of what wishbonkio uploaded and couldn't wait no more so I went to Novova and watched the rest of one and 2. Cannot wait til the next episode...it is getting good. So far, the suspects are as followed

Boy
Maprang
The mother
The mother's lover
The lady janitor
The gay guy...provided annie w/ the drugs
The security guard
Heck lets just throw Rome in the mix....lolz...even though we know the writers aint going to make him the killer...but then again who knows....it is all a toss up and theres probably more suspects coming into the mix as the lakorn progress...ahehehe!
By the way anyone know the title of the song that annie sings in the beinning...I really like that song.
The song title is "Khon Ngo Nai Krajok" (A fool in the mirror)

I really love love Rita's role in this lakorn. She's so funny and cute.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Hmm. I am tempted to cross the sister off of the list. Reasons: 1) She came back and saved her sister from that rapist. 2) Her sister asks, "What really happened to you Annie?" while no one was around--thinking out loudly.
The mom is still iffy, but her "Behind the scene" acts are questionable in their sincerity. Perhaps she is trying to shift the blame.
But to make the step dad/rapist the killer is waaay too obvious.
It must be something super random.

But then again, Plien said that Annie suffered a lot on the night of her death, so maybe it was betrayal from a loved one? hmmm, her friend?

I want to also eliminate Rome and Boy off the top of my head just b/c it can't be Rome by default. Plus, if Boy was with Maprang on the night of the incident....

hmmm....

haha, maybe she was just too high on drugs and hallucinating.

hehehe i just finish hehe.. i cant wait for next week.. eeek.. >_< .. lol.. i luv the look rome gave to rita before the previes.. disgusted lmao.. haha. .. im so loving this lakorn atm hehe xp .. >_< ..
lol...i know...he looks so disgusted with rita...lol...rome really can't stand her so far...

i suspect the sister, the mother, the stepdad, or even ton to be the murder....... but who knows....it might even be rob who i doubt since he's the pra'ek in this lakorn....
hmm...there are so many suspects in play, and to tell you all the truth, i don't know who it could be, so i suspect most of them...i don't think it's annie's mom...she seemed sad when annie's ghost flipped her diary to that one page...but then again, the mom could be grieving because she regrets killing annie, but i doubt it...annie's mom was a b*tch for prostituting annie for gambling money, but i don't think she would kill annie (why would she when annie got her gambling money?)...my money's on jillie or the stepdad...it could well be songton, though i'm hoping that's not the case...i know it isn't songrob because he's the p'ek...lol...

Haha. This lakorn is kind of weird... but I am interested in it for some odd reason. I also love Rome and Rita together. Rome is so handsome. For some reason, I really like Rita's voice, too. It is so soft and nice. I want to watch the full first episode, but I am waiting for whisboniko to sub it, which I am so thankful for he/she because I cannot understand Thai =)
yes, i agree...rita has a distinct voice...some say it's annoying...lol...but i think it has a unique tone...:)

The song title is "Khon Ngo Nai Krajok" (A fool in the mirror)

I really love love Rita's role in this lakorn. She's so funny and cute.
i love that song! does mim (annie) really sing it? if so, she's got good vocals!

I've seen both episodes, but which days is this lakorn on air?
friday, saturday, and sunday! :) too bad we have to wait until friday to watch the continuing episode! it would be so nice if it could air every day...lol...

Hmm. I am tempted to cross the sister off of the list. Reasons: 1) She came back and saved her sister from that rapist. 2) Her sister asks, "What really happened to you Annie?" while no one was around--thinking out loudly.
The mom is still iffy, but her "Behind the scene" acts are questionable in their sincerity. Perhaps she is trying to shift the blame.
But to make the step dad/rapist the killer is waaay too obvious.
It must be something super random.

But then again, Plien said that Annie suffered a lot on the night of her death, so maybe it was betrayal from a loved one? hmmm, her friend?

I want to also eliminate Rome and Boy off the top of my head just b/c it can't be Rome by default. Plus, if Boy was with Maprang on the night of the incident....

hmmm....

haha, maybe she was just too high on drugs and hallucinating.
all the points you made are really good...i can't wait to see how the events in the lakorn and the unveiling of the murderer play out...it'll surely be interesting...but part of the fun is guessing too...:) i'm thinking maybe two people were involved in her death...they worked together to kill her...maybe one of the random suspicious people (the maid, gay guy giving drugs to her, security guard) even saw who it was but are keeping their mouths shut because they disliked her...who knows?

by the way, could someone give me a heads up when they know where i could download boy's song (the theme) and the song mim sings (Khon Ngo Nai Krajok)? thanks! i love those two songs! :)

I don't think Rita is wearing a wig. That's her real hair i believe. Oh what about the new creative who's interviewing for the same job as Rita...something is suspicious about her.
lol...no, that's not rita's actual hair...she said so in a behind the scenes interview that it's a wig...they put her hair up, then place the wig on...lol...she stated that with the lighting and everything, the hair is like a furnace...lol...

true...rita's antagonist seems so suspicious too...but i don't see the connection between her and annie; maybe the connection will appear later on as the story unravels...hmm...

okies wait.. i have a question.. is it the same people that made jan euy jan jao?. . i was jus wondering..
i'm not sure...the company for jun euy jun jao is Broadcast Thai (which is also behind a lot of rita's other lakorns), but i didn't notice whether or not it's Broadcast Thai for Gae Roy Ruk...it's likely though, since not a lot of thai lakorn companies dare to take on such a subject matter as ghosts and such...the ratings for jun euy jun jao (as good and suspenseful as it was and as deftly crafted the plot and acting were) were really low...

it's getting good. I love it. Rita is just to HILARIOUS! She's cute. ROME IS SUPER DUPER HOTT! I love the song that Boy sings.. OMG I LOVE THIS DRAMA already... There's so many suspect right now... I can't even guess who...
same here...i don't know who could have killed annie... rome looks so hot in this lakorn!!! he looks so much hotter than in his previous lakorns! :)

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
it would be such a throw off if it was rome...lol. but maybe annie killed herself?..she was already miserable and depressed...maybe she was thinking "might as well kill myself since im gonna die anyways"...they might just say it is a murder because they arent supposed to let anyone know about another person's fortune...my guess though???

**btw, i love rita's voice..i dont find it annoying at alll**

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
does anyone know why Chomduen doesnt have teh six sense like ehr family does

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
does anyone know why Chomduen doesnt have teh six sense like ehr family does
OK, i guess maybe she didn't have that gene :p

about the killer i have a new theory! maybe she is the one we still don't know, she is just a physco who want get rid of Annie, so she can get rob or ton B)
so at the end the killer maybe want to kill rita too, and the family predict it. LOL

MizViz

sarNie Adult
I havent started to watch it yet...but Ill be watching it very soon in the future...just going to wait until there is more uploads of it...then start to watch it

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
From what i've seen so far, I think it might be the Mom or her boyfriend who killed Annie. And I also think it's either the janitor lady. she seems to not like Annie at all.. or maybe even that backstage gay guy who provides annie her drugs. He doesn't seem to like annie very much.. Or maybe the "Sir" guy who Annie was forced to prostitute for. Or again.. maybe it could be the lady who'll later be Rita's rival.. anything is possible right now.

I do rather enjoy this lakorn! I really like how it's very differnt from many lakorn i've seen. Beside, Rome is in it, and he's super hot! I love Rita and Rome together!

Is it just me or does Rome look a little different in this lakorn? and is it just me or did he just got his ears pierced? i've never noticed it before until now..

I love Boy's song for the opening theme. Very nice! very catching!