Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
The latest news said that Gae Roy Rak would be airing after Pookarn Rue Reh on Friday to Sunday because ch.3 want to regain the rating back on these day. ^_^

I'm happy that we can watch this lakorn for 3 episodes a week.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
for realz... yay .. i cant wait kekeke .. thanks wishbone.. lalala.. im so happy .. lalala.. xp..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
The latest news said that Gae Roy Rak would be airing after Pookarn Rue Reh on Friday to Sunday because ch.3 want to regain the rating back on these day. ^_^

Thanks for the news Wishbone. I'm so excited to see this one :D.

thank you so much for the news Wishbone! i'm so excited about this lakorn! :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
woo hoo!..thanks for the great news wishbone. yep, ch3 needs to bring back the ratings since SB has ended.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
with rita and rome, sure, it will be a hit! ch3 is very good this year, makes a lot of blockbuster, but what happens to ch7?

fun

Expired Sarnie
with rita and rome, sure, it will be a hit! ch3 is very good this year, makes a lot of blockbuster, but what happens to ch7?
ch7 is actually a high rating here and prob in thailand as well. maybe you have seen so much ch3 lately. that was how i felt too and now i am going back to ch7. ch3 currently now i am watching badarn jai and that is the only ch3 lakorn i have watched since sawan bieng. and i am waiting for this one.

yeah 3 epi per week. i am so happy. and it is july!!!! going to air soon right?

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
I guess it may start airing at the first week of August.

some more pics. ^_^

credit to http://bakersdozen13.multiply.com
oh la la, they're too hot!!! match perfectly. it's strange for me to see them together cause just watched the one with rome and noon and rome and vicky and they don't match.
rita is so beautiful, like her shining smile, rome is like always, handsome...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmm so not in july.. but in august .. the first week.. eeeek.. i cant wait.. lol.. woot woot.. lalala.. im so happy .. thanks wishbone.. n love the pixies.. xp..

tinah

sarNie Coma
august isnt too far away!..dang, those two are a match made from heaven. you have rome whos /hothandsome while rita is just BEAUTIFUL, gorgeous, pretty at the same time

fun

Expired Sarnie
first week of aug. i waited this long and i guess one more month wont kill me. but this will be the last time i let it go. lmao.

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
august isnt too far away!..dang, those two are a match made from heaven. you have rome whos /hothandsome while rita is just BEAUTIFUL, gorgeous, pretty at the same time
You can say that again. Rome+Rita are the perfect couple. Rome - fair, tall, handsome and Rita - tall, thin, freaking glamorous. Can't believe this drama is going to air soon!
I prefer Ch3 to Ch7. I usually enjoy watching Ch3 and Ch5 dramas; they have have interesting storylines, beautiful scenes and great chemistry between the two leads in my opinion. I tried to watch some Ch7 ones but kinda disliked them for some reason.
Thanks for updating the news and those nice pictures as usual, wishbone! I esp like the last two photos of Rome and Rita.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
indeed.... they are a matchmade in heaven xp hehehe.. gotta love this couple.. xp..

You can say that again. Rome+Rita are the perfect couple. Rome - fair, tall, handsome and Rita - tall, thin, freaking glamorous. Can't believe this drama is going to air soon!
I prefer Ch3 to Ch7. I usually enjoy watching Ch3 and Ch5 dramas; they have have interesting storylines, beautiful scenes and great chemistry between the two leads in my opinion. I tried to watch some Ch7 ones but kinda disliked them for some reason.
Thanks for updating the news and those nice pictures as usual, wishbone! I esp like the last two photos of Rome and Rita.
i agree! thank you, Wishbone, for the new photos! :) i can't wait until the first episode finally airs!