Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
There's English name for this lakorn too, it's "Trace of Love"

The pics.
cradit to Matichon online

OMG! They both look cute together. I can't wait to see this lakorn either. Also thanks for all the pictures and news.

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
There's English name for this lakorn too, it's "Trace of Love"
The pics.
cradit to Matichon online
I like this pic the most; they looks so compatible with each other. I'm glad Rome and Rita pair up again in another drama since i love this couple so much. Hopefully, there will have lots of sweet scenes between Rome and Rita!
Is it just me Rome looks kinda sad and tired in those pics?
wishbone, thanks a bunch for the photos and clips!

I like this pic the most; they looks so compatible with each other. I'm glad Rome and Rita pair up again in another drama since i love this couple so much. Hopefully, there will have lots of sweet scenes between Rome and Rita!
Is it just me Rome looks kinda sad and tired in those pics?
wishbone, thanks a bunch for the photos and clips!
i noticed that about rome too...maybe he's been working too hard...

chenling

sarNie Adult
Rome and Rita are great together; they look so natural with one another. Very happy to see them in another drama where they are opposite one another.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Dang, Rome has been working and shooting lakorns nonstop..He's becoming another Num Sornam with baggy eyes..He seriously need to get some good sleep and take care of himself...Some of the pic, his eyes is really red and puffy, it looks like he's gonna cry and it doesn't make him look refresh in other word "sootchuern"(thai word).

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I wish i could see Lee Nattineee the girl from talay sarb see luerd with boy again they were cute! :wub:

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
damn rome and rita looks really fantastic together, and maprang is really cute actually but didn't like her in jao sao ban rai.